Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Vidooq

That Foden Hat trick might just have saved me this GW.
I was actually planning to sell him prior to the Watkins injury. I also had to offload Morris for Muniz, so did not had any free transfers left, otherwise, it would've been Foden for Bowen. Lucky break.

saivet

15 points with Palmer, Salah (c), VVD and Bradley to play. Ait Nouri and Toney will come on from my bench making it 25 points but a pretty bad start to my WC..

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

troylocker

Felt unlucky on Tuesday with Burn-goal dissalowed (also own Isak) and CS gone, but with Foden's hatty yesterday it's hard to stay mad.....
Saka and Haaland will become Garnacho and Udogie (2), so currently I'm on 33 points with Petrovic, Palmer, Garnacho, Bradley, Salah(C) and Darwin to go. Could potentially become a really good week.

A bummer with Saka and Haaland being rested, but I'm pretty sure they'll start downpaying that this weekend already.

This GW I'll probably go Darwin to Jackson, giving me this team for the weekend:

Petrovic (Onana)
Burn, Udogie, Gabriel (Bradley, Van Hecke)
Salah, Saka, Palmer, Foden (Garnacho)
Haaland (C), Jackson, Isak

I like the look of things.

troylocker

I was actually planning to sell him prior to the Watkins injury. I also had to offload Morris for Muniz, so did not had any free transfers left, otherwise, it would've been Foden for Bowen. Lucky break.
Why would you sell Foden for Bowen?
Do you still have your WC and plan to play it in 35?

If not, Foden has the by far best fixtures between the two for the rest of the season and he has a double in 37. Bowen has 2 decent fixtures now and then it's bad from 34 to 38

Vidooq

Why would you sell Foden for Bowen?
Do you still have your WC and plan to play it in 35?

If not, Foden has the by far best fixtures between the two for the rest of the season and he has a double in 37. Bowen has 2 decent fixtures now and then it's bad from 34 to 38
Yeah, was trying to avoid the rotation loto with Pep due to CL football.

Leonzo1

Worst GW of my season by far.
Areola, Watkins and Foden to Kelleher, Semeyano and Salah.
I'm currently on 18 (-8) with Tripp Saka and Haaland all not playing.
Taylor Gusto and Semeyano will come on for me. Dropped from 190K to 290K Currently.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
Every year I start so slowly and end up pretty ok. I was 3 mill or something after gw 15 and now I am 40k. I just wish I could start better but it never happens.

I also lost 25 points one gw for not properly saving my team change

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Foden absolutely wrecked me last night. Rival has closed the gap to practically nothing and now it's my Salah captain against his Darwin captain plus VVD. If Salah is rested then I'm cooked. Really need an all timer from Mo tonight.

Need bold moves from now on in. Isak and Gusto (if fit) in for the weekend with Toney and Doughty/Reg out. Then Foden back in 33 for Maddison. He might be rested but I can't even take the risk. Mad to me that Pep keeps putting him out wide in big games when you can see how good he is in the middle. He should be ahead of KDB in the pecking order now.

What's the best FH34 draft to go against someone who currently owns VVD, Darwin, Saka, Saliba, Solanke, Zab that double and no easy route to Salah? Would want to attack it so 2 attackers from both Liverpool and Arsenal. Something like..

Pickford Henderson
VVD Gabriel Munoz Dalot Branthwaite
Eze Salah Diaz Saka Odegaard
Solanke
Haaland Whatever

Maybe play all the ones in bold or Dalot even for the home game against Sheffield United? Don't have to have or play Haaland at all either. If it looks like he might be rested I won't even go there. Not like I'll captain him anyway.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Whooooo whooooo whooooo…

Whats that? Quick leg it, it’s The Humble Brag Police!

”get him boys”
You caught me, kind of!

I was genuinely interested in how my cup run was going as it's the most interesting thing I have left to play for. Top of a mini league of 6 people by almost 200 points where we're all brand new to the game, that should be done and dusted. OR is around 150k so I'm not going to get an amzing rank although I do want to finish as high as possible and top 100k in my first year would be very satisfying if I can manage that.

So I looked at my cup score and then realised lots on here were doing badly this week, thought I'd drop that post.
:lol:

It doesn't feel that much in a way with 3 blanks in midfield/attack out of the 4 who have played so far. Toney, Solanke and Douglas Luiz (subbed in for Saka). It's all down to Foden's hatty and cleanies for my 'keeper and back 3. None of the defenders got goals or assists and clean sheets alone don't feel sexy.

Last edited:
Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
You caught me, kind of!

I was genuinely interested in how my cup run was going as it's the most interesting thing I have left to play for. Top of a mini league of 6 people by almost 200 points where we're all brand new to the game, that should be done and dusted. OR is around 150k so I'm not going to get an amzing rank although I do want to finish as high as possible and top 100k in my first year would be very satisfying if I can manage that.

So I looked at my cup score and then realised lots on here were doing badly this week, thought I'd drop that post.
:lol:

It doesn't feel that much in a way with 3 blanks in midfield/attack out of the 4 who have played so far. Toney, Solanke and Douglas Luiz (subbed in for Saka). It's all down to Foden's hatty and cleanies for my 'keeper and back 3. None of the defenders got goals or assists and clean sheets alone don't feel sexy.
Yeah…. whatever … :rolleyes:

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Every year I start so slowly and end up pretty ok. I was 3 mill or something after gw 15 and now I am 40k. I just wish I could start better but it never happens.

I also lost 25 points one gw for not properly saving my team change
Definitely the case for me this year. I had my lowest overall rank immediately after my first WC (over 3m) and I sat at 52k before this GW.

However, I keep expecting it to come crashing down at some point and maybe this might be the week. GW29 was a disaster but with a limited impact (except wasting a useful chip) but this week is just so dire on both injuries and possible decisions. I'm happy I didn't take a -4 for Haaland and Gabriel (who I never should have sold on my WC...) but I picked the wrong one..

Rightnr

Gusto just pushed up my GW total by 25%. Dire, dire stuff

Rightnr

No way is that an assist. And I have him.
The only way it is an assist is consistency. Walker got one for the exact same BS (last player from the same team to touch the ball before the goalscorer despite the ricochet), so I get the rub of the green on this one.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
The only way it is an assist is consistency. Walker got one for the exact same BS (last player from the same team to touch the ball before the goalscorer despite the ricochet), so I get the rub of the green on this one.
Gallagher wasn’t his intended target. It’s not an assist by the rules.

Rightnr

FFS, should have gone for Captain Palmer again, could have salvaged my GW.

Now, his GA is the closest to a nothing burger in FPL, as his ownership at the top is probably 90%.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bradley own goal.
Now that has to be my favourite non United goal of the season.

Garnacho scoring at the same time makes it a monumental minute.

saik

Salah off on 60, gets his 4 point as captain at least.
59. So we only get 2 points. For FPL to count it, he needs to have been subbed off after 60mins completed.

2 points combined off Salah, Haaland and Saka. What a classic week of FPL.

Rightnr

Salah off on 59 for a captain 2-pointer. feck this game.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
59. So we only get 2 points. For FPL to count it, he needs to have been subbed off after 60mins completed.

2 points combined off Salah, Haaland and Saka. What a classic week of FPL.
Now that's more the fantasy footy we know.

At least those with Bradley and Kello got smashed.
Shame the Sheff Utd bums couldn't hold them, but that was beyond any sort of realism.

Leonzo1

This is officially My worst ever GW.
This is the outcome of my -8:
Areola to Kellher: +3
Watkins to Semeyano: 3 - 4= -1
Foden to Salah: -19 -4 = -23

I'm on -21 total points from my transfers :lol:

Rightnr

Of all the misses this week, I knew I should have backed my team to bottle it ffs. Could have really saved the Foden-less week.