FAO Everyone that cares...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeasteDevil

Diego Forlans Headband said:
I see you're gonna continue to play games. Its your choosing I am going to bed. I signed out a second ago, I could see my own posts. Not normal for someone who is ghosted is it?

Anyway, Slabber asked me to pass on a message so here it is:
I'm not playing games, they are playing games with you. You can logoff and see your own posts.

Oh, and tell Slabber that if he wants to talk to me then he can do so in a fashion already explained to him that he refused to partake in.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
mehro said:
noodlegayspaztwatinternetmoron is what it all is.

shutters?
Couldn't have put it better myself.

If that doesn't work you should get your big sword out.

(that will get Weaste going, you watch...)

WeasteDevil

SmashedHombre said:
Couldn't have put it better myself.

If that doesn't work you should get your big sword out.

(that will get Weaste going, you watch...)
His Pork Sword?

Diego Forlans Headband

A poacher of rare quality
WeasteDevil said:
Oh, and tell Slabber that if he wants to talk to me then he can do so in a fashion already explained to him that he refused to partake in.
The Slabbster says:

Slabber said:
I do not know:

a) What you think we have to talk about; or
b) Why you would want to do so "privately and secretly";

and that the only conclusion I can come to as to why you continue to talk about me and want to have private and secret talks with me is because you are a homosexual.

WeasteDevil

Diego Forlans Headband said:
The Slabbster says:
Because I don't want to create the type of spastic thread he was always so fond of creating. He had two options. Here via PM in the newbies (which cannot be done anymore, I'd have to promote him), or in ToD, or approving my RR membership, and the conversation could take place in their one line post general forum.

As for why I want to talk to him? To call him a twat!

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
The Kippax Kid said:
what does that mean?

sorry i have took no part in this episode of ultra gayness

Female gayness is far better than male gaynes in my honest and frank opinion.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Nate said:
I do what?

I actually think he's a bit of a cnut to be honest. But for some reason he seems to generate a bit of a fuss over here, so much so a mod went about pretending to be him and posting a diary.

And i'm the one too involved.
So he is called tristan after all? ;

And since the point was to annoy him it worked really well.

Although now that he has shown that he is not called Tristan but rather Ben and then leapt out shouting "Ha ah ha, I'm not Ben" we simply revert to calling him Tristan.

So we got a day of belly laughs and are now back to e-pointing and e-laughing at him for being a middle-calls sci-fi nerd called Ben or Tristan who boasts about deep throating bitches despite being on RR almost 24 hours per day duirng the weekend. Unless he using a wireless laptop it is still pure fantasy from an uber nerd.

Which is funny.

VanNistelrater

Poncey film buff
MUFC Champions 2006/2007: Where will the goals com
For that purpose alone he is muchos amusing.

You've gone up in my estimation recently alonso...some funny stuff. Pity about your Footballing allegiance mind. Still, at least you're doing your best to rectify it by posting constantly on United websites ;)

You've taken your humiliating election defeat(s) to myself quite well.

Goodness im being good natured tonight...I need to call someone a cnut, quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.