FAO Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
WeasteDevil said:
You were the one that said that you were Italian, not me.
No I just told you that the Maltese race had originated from Italy which the Maltese share nearly everything with (Mentality, Culture, taste buds). That doesnt mean that through history the Maltese havent mixed up (like any race in the world) with other races.

Yianni

devilish said:
Im checking about the Greeks and I cannot stop laughing about what I am reading about

"In addition to inventing civilization, the Greeks at this time also invented homosexuality. Of course, homosexuality existed before the Greeks, but the Greeks were the first to really enjoy it. Their main discovery lay in the area of anal sex. It took a while to master. At first they spent a long time just gently prodding each other's assholes with the tips of their penises, just sort of backing up over and over again and bumping into the ring. The guy underneath in these situations would just feel a little poke right in the middle of his anus. It took about two hundred years for them to know to just push the whole member in there. The first time they tried it, it hurt, but after that they got used to it pretty quickly and then soon after that really started to like it. Next thing you knew just about every older guy in Greece was a regular Michael Jordan of gay sex, sucking off one and two boys at the same time, fecking guys in the ass, getting fecked in the ass, making up sex-god nicknames for himself, lashing himself to tables and benches and giving little knowing twitches of his lips in conversation."

Holy Christ you certianly have a rich history Arvani!

OMG, Dev you have taken stupidity to the next level. Your using another persons opinion to try and insult me and my heritage ? Go back and think about what you have read and where this piece of "information" has come from. Its from a forum coming from some Albanian cnut who has a problem with the Greeks, claiming our history/civilisation was a joke ? havent you learnt anything in history, Everywhere around the world in History/Ancient history students learn about the greek Civilisation, if its such a complete joke then why do people study it ? What the feck is malta ? Malta who ?

Greeks have one of the best histories. This "person" who you listen to is obviously bitter at his shithole country.

feck you really are clueless.

Speaking of hairy should you be shaving your skank of a GF. If its always Sunny in Malta then the poor bitch must really be feeling the heat. I can smell her from here and while your at it tell that ugly bitch to close her legs, FFS its a fishmarket down there and even fishmarkets arent as bad as your crackwhore hairy skank of a GF.

devilish

Arvani said:
OMG, Dev you have taken stupidity to the next level. Your using another persons opinion to try and insult me and my heritage ? Go back and think about what you have read and where this piece of "information" has come from. Its from a forum coming from some Albanian cnut who has a problem with the Greeks, claiming our history/civilisation was a joke ? havent you learnt anything in history, Everywhere around the world in History/Ancient history students learn about the greek Civilisation, if its such a complete joke then why do people study it ? What the feck is malta ? Malta who ?

Greeks have one of the best histories. This "person" who you listen to is obviously bitter at his shithole country.

feck you really are clueless.

Speaking of hairy should you be shaving your skank of a GF. If its always Sunny in Malta then the poor bitch must really be feeling the heat. I can smell her from here and while your at it tell that ugly bitch to close her legs, FFS its a fishmarket down there and even fishmarkets arent as bad as your crackwhore hairy skank of a GF.
Just ask your wife you hairy thing, or maybe its your man?

No wonder why the Turkish part of Cyprus refuse to mix up with you.

:lol:

Yianni

devilish said:
Just ask your wife you hairy thing, or maybe its your man?

No wonder why the Turkish part of Cyprus refuse to mix up with you.

:lol:

:confused: feck your clueless, i dont have a wife, your such an idiot.

Its funny how the half of cyprus which belongs to greece is all nice and civilised where as the Turkish side is all shit looks all crap etc. Thats why we dont like to mix up. feck the turks and the turkish side of Cyprus.

Your making a poor comeback Dev. FFS You said you were good at this.

Yianni

Do us a favour, if you and your animal of a GF ever think about having a child then please think again. the fecker will be slaughtered at school because he would have the same mentality as his clueless father and be as fecken hideous as his mother.

Please think of the environment.

Yianni

WeasteDevil said:
Ah, I get it now. Devilish is a Turk!

Who knows, he has about 10 personalities. He is so confussed he has lost track of his real heritage.

devilish

Arvani said:
Do us a favour, if you and your animal of a GF ever think about having a child then please think again. the fecker will be slaughtered at school because he would have the same mentality as his clueless father and be as fecken hideous as his mother.

Please think of the environment.
How could it be that you were born Arvani? Are Greeks not all gays or what? I think that your mother had to be really ugly so that your father would have mixed her up with a man.

devilish

Arvani said:
Who knows, he has about 10 personalities. He is so confussed he has lost track of his real heritage.
Its easy to find your heritige isnt it? Just look at your back and see what is stuck in your arse.

devilish

Arvani said:
:confused: feck your clueless, i dont have a wife, your such an idiot.

Its funny how the half of cyprus which belongs to greece is all nice and civilised where as the Turkish side is all shit looks all crap etc. Thats why we dont like to mix up. feck the turks and the turkish side of Cyprus.

Your making a poor comeback Dev. FFS You said you were good at this.
And still the people living in Turkish side of Cyprus dont want to mix up with the Greeks part. Guess why?

And personally I suspected that you didnt had a wife! I mean, youre a Greek and proud of it right?

Yianni

So all greeks are gay and hairy :rolleyes: and this is coming from Dev, oh wait which Dev is it ? feck im confussed, who am i talking to ? oh im so emotionally distraught, Nialler can i book an appointment to see you. i think i need help. Im getting abused over the net, please stop him, this is personal, Dev please stop i never expected you to go over the line, im going to bitch and cry to the mods, i had respect for you but you crossed the line and made it personal. No one calls me a hairy greek ! :rolleyes: :boring:

devilish

spinoza said:
fecking hell dev

I used to respect you for reasonable if slightly outlandish opinions on football even if I didn't agree with them.

But this is just stupid.
Im just covering my arse from the idiots

And you should do the same because Arvani is around ;)

WeasteDevil

devilish said:
And personally I suspected that you didnt had a wife! I mean, youre a Greek and proud of it right?
You're weird.

In this thread you have had a go at around 30% of the entire human race. For what? :houllier:

Nobody really gets insulted by this shit anyway, It's a waste of breath.

devilish

Arvani said:
So all greeks are gay and hairy :rolleyes: and this is coming from Dev, oh wait which Dev is it ? feck im confussed, who am i talking to ? oh im so emotionally distraught, Nialler can i book an appointment to see you. i think i need help. Im getting abused over the net, please stop him, this is personal, Dev please stop i never expected you to go over the line, im going to bitch and cry to the mods, i had respect for you but you crossed the line and made it personal. No one calls me a hairy greek ! :rolleyes: :boring:
Nialler take my advice. Whatever you do do NOT book an appointment with Arvani!

devilish

WeasteDevil said:
You're weird.

In this thread you have had a go at around 30% of the entire human race. For what? :houllier:

Nobody really gets insulted by this shit anyway, It's a waste of breath.
And who tells you that Im doing this to insult people. Im just having fun laughing at people thats all.

Yianni

devilish said:
Im just covering my arse from the idiots

And you should do the same because Arvani is around ;)

Your a syco on the loose !

Davo

Dev

What are your thoughts as to the Spanish, French, Germans, Chinese and Mexicans?

Cos I've heard they all think you're a simple nerd, and that Malta is as irrelevant as it is backward

Yianni

devilish said:
Nialler take my advice. Whatever you do do NOT book an appointment with Arvani!

Nialler must have his/her hands full with you aye Dev.

Davo

devilish said:
And who tells you that Im doing this to insult people. Im just having fun laughing at people thats all.
You're laughing in your own world then, because what you post simply isn't funny....

devilish

Davo said:
You're laughing in your own world then, because what you post simply isn't funny....
And do you think that your post in here are funny?

devilish

Arvani said:
Nialler must have his/her hands full with you aye Dev.
I hope that your hands arent full with something else after posting with so many men inside this CAF.

Yianni

devilish said:
And do you think that your post in here are funny?

YES !!!

Davo has fecked you up in all accounts you fecken wanker !

devilish

Davo said:
Some are yes

None of yours ever are.....ever
This thread was opened to avoid and stop any personal insults being said on the caf. It wasnt meant to end up in a circus as it had ended but you and a few posters here had done your best to degenerate this thread, something you had achieved successfully. Its a shame because I always thought that we could argue in a civilized way like mature adult usually do. Ahme I was wrong.

Personally I have nothing wrong about fighting with each other everynow and then. I had argued with you, Boring and Gill since I first came here, winning some and losing others, but we had fun and we all knew our limits. Unfortunately these limits were trespassed today and I feel sad about that. The redcafe is turning into a shithole, and no one really care about preventing this.

Yianni

devilish said:
This thread was opened to avoid and stop any personal abuses being said on the caf. It wasnt meant to end up in a circus as it had ended but you and a few posters here had done your best to degenerate this thread, something you had achieved successfully. Its a shame because I always thought that we could argue in a civilized way like mature adult usually do. Ahme I was wrong.

You were wrong, just as your wrong with everything. Nothing you say is ever right.

Spoony

Devilish.

Does your sister, sorry I mean your girlfriend, take it up the arse?

Davo

devilish said:
This thread was opened to avoid and stop any personal abuses being said on the caf. It wasnt meant to end up in a circus as it had ended but you and a few posters here had done your best to degenerate this thread, something you had achieved successfully. Its a shame because I always thought that we could argue in a civilized way like mature adult usually do. Ahme I was wrong.
No Dev

I simply wound you up to your usual hissy fit for my own amusement, as has been many times before. Due to your daft claims of how you would "fight fire with fire" etc re Ezee...something that everyone is aware that you are incapable of doing...like I've said, you don't have the wit or humour to do so...

You keep banging about this "civilised arguing" we do...it doesn't exist? I mostly ignore your longwinded nonsense, and now and then dive in to take the p1ss out of you if I'm in the mood....there's no civilised debate, in fact, sometimes its a case of blatant bullying....

You don't help yourself...you keep on "arguing" which in reality is posting nonsense, and everyone keeps laughing at you...

Several of us have asked you to leave it....to stick to the football forums for you own good, but you choose to ignore us. I can only conclude that you simply don't understood the continual arse you make of yourself.

You are, and will no doubt remain, the forum's easiest target...

devilish

Davo said:
No Dev

I simply wound you up to your usual hissy fit for my own amusement, as has been many times before. Due to your daft claims of how you would "fight fire with fire" etc re Ezee...something that everyone is aware that you are incapable of doing...like I've said, you don't have the wit or humour to do so...

You keep banging about this "civilised arguing" we do...it doesn't exist? I mostly ignore your longwinded nonsense, and now and then dive in to take the p1ss out of you if I'm in the mood....there's no civilised debate, in fact, sometimes its a case of blatant bullying....

You don't help yourself...you keep on "arguing" which in reality is posting nonsense, and everyone keeps laughing at you...

Several of us have asked you to leave it....to stick to the football forums for you own good, but you choose to ignore us. I can only conclude that you simply don't understood the continual arse you make of yourself.

You are, and will no doubt remain, the forum's easiest target...
If you are the only one posting into a forum who has a different culture than you have, then you would also be an easy target. I hate the bullying being done here because altough it doesnt affect me, it affect those whom are too weak to fight it back. I thought that the mods would tackle this matter seriously, I am sad to see that I was wrong about that.

Davo

devilish said:
If you are the only one posting into a forum who has a different culture than you have, then you would also be an easy target. I hate the bullying being done here because altough it doesnt affect me, it affect those whom are too weak to fight it back. I thought that the mods would tackle this matter seriously, I am sad to see that I was wrong about that.
It clearly does affect you, as you feel the need to rant and rave your nonsensical responses...

Its not simply a culture thing...there's loads of different cultures on here, its also the fact that you seem to possess the dangerous mix of arrogance, whilst being simple.....you don't get it, yet think you do

No one else gets "bullied" to the extent that you do...this should, I repeat SHOULD, tell you something.....but it doesn't does it?

Its up to you....its only a forum, I've got no time for anyone who gets wound up by comments on it....as I've said, it clearly gets to you, so I'd advise you to step back from what you think is "fighting" and stick to talking about football......you'll still talk nonsense, but you won't get the same audience intent on mocking you

Yianni

devilish said:

Your wrong about everything. Your used to that no doubt. Yes you are an easy target because you cant string a sentence together. It does effect you thats what this thread is about, you bitching about someone mentioning your "GF", but tables turned and everyone used this space to slag you. You are too weak to fight back. Your defence makes no sense. It has no direction. The mods are entitled to sit back and laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.