Other Favourite Youtube Channels

RedRevongge

What do you generally find yourself watching on Youtube? For me, I really enjoy top 10 lists so I would definitely recommend WhatCulture and WatchMojo.

What are your favourite or the best Youtube channels?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
The Killian Experience. The only comedy gaming channel I have any interest of, mainly because he's genuinely funny and clever plus he doesn't resort to shouting all of the time.

Dan

Ozzy Man, Tom Scott, Ahoy, CGP Grey, CaptainDisillusion.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Dont watch much YouTube nowadays but I really like crazyRussianhacker/Taras kul

He's such an genuinely upbeat guy, watch a few of his MRE taste testing videos and you'll see.

Donut

Chris Stuckmann & ACG are the best for movie & game reviews in my opinion.

Minkaro

Achievement Hunter
BasicallyIDoWrk
CinemaSins
Funhaus
jacksepticeye
LetsPlay
Markiplier
Mini Ladd
MinkaroXIV feck modesty, I love me.
Mr Sark
Oleg Berg
Peter Hollens (a cappela singer, incredible voice)
SeaNanners
TeamFourStar
Ten Second Songs (does popular songs in the styles of other artists)
Terroriser
VanossGaming

justboy68

If you are looking for some quality content that hasn't been mentioned:

Cgp Grey
Kurzgesagt
Vice
Cold Fusion
Two minute papers
Khan Academy
Carneades
Scott Manley

Wittmann45

What Culture
What Culture Wrestling
Emergency Awesome
Used to watch wrestling when I was a kid, but I have absolutely no interest in it now

However, for some reason, a lot of their videos are really intriguing, especially their top 10 stuff. There is some pretty interesting stuff about the back stage instances/relationships. Really don't know if the stuff is true, but the videos that highlight the back stage tensions and troubled relationships between wrestlers are interesting

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Philip DeFranco
Casey Neistat
PewDiePie
Nerdwriter1
Bill Burr
Joe Rogan
Marques Brownlee
Screen Junkies (only the honest trailers, rest is garbage)
Pocketnow
TED
Vsauce
Crashcourse
ERB
Oxford Union
Vox
Cracked
vlogbrothers
TheGreatWar

That's mostly what I watch, with a few others occasionally and some fitness and powerlifting channels. My favorites are probably Casey Neistat and Philip DeFranco.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Football related:
OGB Videos - match compilations of some older greats, mostly Brazilians, like Falcao, Didi, it's really amazing and unique content
ziggystardust405 - although he doesn't have lots of them and the channel isn't active, it has some nice videos about United's old greats Paddy, Kidd etc. apart from the Hopy Trinity

+ British Pathé - enormous base of documental videos from the XX century. Also lots of football highlights from the 50's/60's and so on in amazing quality

Every frame a painting - interesting analysis of movies from a creator's point of view

+ a few channels with lectures on philosophy, psychiatry, contemporary and modern art, but they're all on Russian

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Also @Joga Bonito has a few interesting compilations on his channel (I hope he isn't against me sharing this link)

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Copa90 - football
ETC Show - news and other stuff in a funny way
Make A Path Presents - waking dead channel
New Rockstars - TV and move stuff including great analysis.
Playstation Access - I don't have a playstation but I love the content on this channel
OutsideXbox and Outside Xtra - Xbox stuff but they do other games too
Some Black Guy - Pretty intelligent guy who discusses politics and nails SJW's and BLM's to the wall and calls them out on their bullshit
Call Me Kevin - Funny guy who mucks about in games, really funny
Ozzy Man Reviews - hilarious
Lutch Green - Does lists about stuff, usually more mature content though
Nuke's Top 5 - Does lists too
ERB - rap battles of history, enough said

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Playstation Access:
Good for humor and throwback to old games every now and then, I find them amusing.

Extra credit:

Fantastic bunch of people that work in the game-development industry who gives insight and their views on different issues.

TED:
Good for hearing peoples experiences and educated people who have found something in their research. Both educational and fun.

Philip DeFranco:
"News discussion channel" would be the closest to describe it, takes up a lot of different trending stuff and gives you both sides of the argument before giving his personal views.

Chris Stuckmann:
Movie reviewer, seem like a proper guy whom I mostly (almost wrote moistly, lol) agree with on films, so before new stuff come to my part of the world I'll be able to have an indication from him on whether the movie is good or not. Also find him very good at keeping spoilers away in his reviews (note he does have spoiler reviews as well, but those have spoiler in the title).

Paint:
Find some of his videos fantastic, some might've heard of After ever after, his a capella parody on Disney stories. Does a lot of good stuff.

VaatiVidya:
Dark souls lore channel, much more entertaining way of picking up the lore from these games than to piece it together by reading every item descriptions in every game.

Extra mention for:

Thunderf00t, Sargon of Akkad, Louder with Crowder and some other people on there that I watch more to challenge my left-sided political views.

Last edited:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
WhatCulture wrestling
Box office mojo
Screw attack death battle
Honest trailers