Other Favourite Youtube Channels

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Isnt he a racist now?

I've never heard a show he has done but he seems to have thrown his career away
His subscriber count is still going up despite what happened which I think has been blown out proportion. He lost his YouTube red show but he's still making a lot of money.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Isnt he a racist now?

I've never heard a show he has done but he seems to have thrown his career away
Media taking everything a amateur comedian seriously because his alias/name gives them clicks.
Nothing story, especially since he later on made a video to explain that he does not share or support the views/feelings the media have portrayed onto him based on his humor.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I don't really watch any, but my partner is always on it and a few she watches that I don't mind are

Good Mythical Morning
Markiplier
Ashens

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Media taking everything a amateur comedian seriously because his alias/name gives them clicks.
Nothing story, especially since he later on made a video to explain that he does not share or support the views/feelings the media have portrayed onto him based on his humor.
He isn't an ameteur comedian though

He is a guy who plays games while people watch

To go from that to joking about hating Jews and doing nazi salutes is very questionable in my opinion and I'm not sure I see anything funny about it

He obviously made an apology/explanation video because his sponsors were dropping him

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
He isn't an ameteur comedian though

He is a guy who plays games while people watch

To go from that to joking about hating Jews and doing nazi salutes is very questionable in my opinion and I'm not sure I see anything funny about it

He obviously made an apology/explanation video because his sponsors were dropping him
He's a gamer who makes videos with gamer-like humor (over the top bs where nothing is sacred). Nothing more than taking it too far in my opinion.
(And for the record, I'm not a fan of his videos or humor in general)

Also, how can you have never heard of any of his shows but say for sure that he isn't an amateur comedian? Sounds like arguing for the sake of it.

Kaos

The Killian Experience. The only comedy gaming channel I have any interest of, mainly because he's genuinely funny and clever plus he doesn't resort to shouting all of the time.
Yes!

His Resident Evil one had me in tears.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Yes!

His Resident Evil one had me in tears.
I stopped watching that one because of spoilers but his content is all great in my opinion. First video I saw was his "guide" to Crusader Kings 2 :lol:

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
He's a gamer who makes videos with gamer-like humor (over the top bs where nothing is sacred). Nothing more than taking it too far in my opinion.
(And for the record, I'm not a fan of his videos or humor in general)

Also, how can you have never heard of any of his shows but say for sure that he isn't an amateur comedian? Sounds like arguing for the sake of it.
I honestly haven't but always presumed he was a streamer on YouTube

Therefore not an ametuer comedian

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
I honestly haven't but always presumed he was a streamer on YouTube

Therefore not an ametuer comedian
Being a youtuber doesn't exclude you from being a comedian though. :)
Suppose I could call him a professional comedian since he is such a big youtuber, but his channel would still fall within comedy and entertainment. :)

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
I like kinda funny too, but the guy Colin moriarty annoys me from time to time
He can be a bit negative on certain subjects and a bit stubborn, but I still like him. I never used to though, actually.

Plus he's the only person who can make politics sounds interesting and make me want to carry on listening.

Macern

Pee pee pants
The guy goes off topic SO MUCH.

Vox, Ted-Ed and Kurzgesagt are much better imo
That's the point though. Make a catching headline and talk about lots of different interesting stuff. Videos have been a bit poor lately though

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
Used to watch wrestling when I was a kid, but I have absolutely no interest in it now

However, for some reason, a lot of their videos are really intriguing, especially their top 10 stuff. There is some pretty interesting stuff about the back stage instances/relationships. Really don't know if the stuff is true, but the videos that highlight the back stage tensions and troubled relationships between wrestlers are interesting
Yeah I like their stuff and their hosts are good too so makes for interesting viewing

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
ScottyCranmer. I don't ride BMX myself, but his enthusiasm & passion is palpable :) Just has fun with his friends & his own skatepark & others around the US.

Suffered a life-threatening accident last year, and has showed his recovery from start to where we are now... He's just remarkable.

For game stuff, it's pretty much Super Bunnyhop & that's it right now...

Used to love Spoony/Noah Antwiler, but the dude is totally AWOL at the mo.

Last edited:

Maxii

Paad
That's the point though. Make a catching headline and talk about lots of different interesting stuff. Videos have been a bit poor lately though
He's basically just a walking advertisement now. He fits in so many mentions of his tour with Jamie from Mythbusters, his YouTube red show and that brain box thingy in every single video.

On topic - some of my favourites are:
H3H3
Ashens
Trolden
PBS Space Time
Ozzy Man
Veritasium
Kurzgesagt
Explosm
Dorkly
SmarterEveryDay

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
@Maxii Ashens is pretty boss, yeah :) Every now n then I'll go on a binge spree.

squiggle

Supports
Ligue 1, Arsenal
Jenny Nicholson:

She now also has a show on Screen Junkies News called Millennial Falcon:

And she used to be half of Sherclop Pones who created the My Little Pony remake Friendship is Witchcraft, which included songs like 'Itll Be OK':

'It's not! Cree-py!'

Last edited:

Maxii

Paad
The Killian Experience. The only comedy gaming channel I have any interest of, mainly because he's genuinely funny and clever plus he doesn't resort to shouting all of the time.
Been watching him since I seen you post this a few months ago. Great find :)

SirAF

Ageist

Canadian English teacher who lives in Kobe, Japan. He'll be moving to China next month - very entertaining and interesting vids.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Jenny Nicholson:
Had to google her just to know her age - she looks somewhere between 12 and 30.
Google said that she was born in 1980 and I was a little bit surprised, but that bit about her dying in 2005 surprised me even more. For a second that took me to understand that it's probably the wrong Jenny.

cyberman

Collider
Jeremy Jahns
The child in me watches H20Delirious from time to time. More than that is just grating but he has a unique voice and style to say the least.
Also MMA hour. Probably my number 1.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Collider
Jeremy Jahns
The child in me watches H20Delirious from time to time. More than that is just grating but he has a unique voice and style to say the least.
Also MMA hour. Probably my number 1.

I 27 and I still like watching vanoss and the group, I don't watch any on their own channels though, I solely watch vanoss channel and whoever is in his videos. I still find them pretty funny from time to time.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
I got too many hits when searching for "YouTube", but I think this is more fitting than the rabbit hole thread at least.

I'm amazed by the quality of this free to watch video.

Last edited:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Always looking for recommendations. Here's some of mine:

Geography/Real World

GeoWizard - He does a lot of Geoguessr videos which are good but also has a series where he tries to cross countries in a straight line and they’re always a good watch. He’s attempted Norway, Wales x3 and Scotland. Also tries to guess where people are based on a photo.

Russ Cook - Bloke running the length of Africa. They've been out there for 280ish days so far and there's a new upload each week usually. He aims to finish in March I think. Unreal feat.

shiey - Guy who explores abandoned areas and buildings. His Chernobyl ones are really cool. I find it so interesting to see these places trapped in time.

Gaming

Videogamedunkey -The best gaming youtuber imo. Always funny and usually spot on.

NakeyJakey - Does videos on his exercise ball. Usually about games or any topic really but he’s great at explaining stuff clearly and with real relatability. His video about Red Dead opened my eyes to the flaws in Rockstar games.

Nano - Also good for funny gaming videos. Often in VR.

SummoningSalt - Makes videos about speedruns in gaming history. The detail and research that goes into it is insane and it's put together in the style of a documentary. Think 'The King of Kong' if you've seen it but like 30 of them for all sorts of different games.

SkillUp - Game reviewer. Usually very fair and accurate with his assesments.

DocuStyle/Educational

LEMMiNO - Takes a while between uploads but when he does they are top tier. He makes incredibly polished crime docu-style videos. His Jack the Ripper, MH370, D B Cooper and JFK assasination ones are highlights.

JCS Criminal Psychology - This guy gets actual crime interview footage and narrates it whilst pointing out the techniques the interviewer and suspect are using. Very interesting. YouTube seem to always try and take his stuff down though.

Vox - Interesting short videos about all sorts of topics. Educational.

kaptainkristian - Not that active anymore but his videos are really stylish and interesting. Usually about pop culture.

Oversimplified - Guy who explains complex wars in a very simple and digestible way. Usually in about 10 minutes. Doesn't upload often but when they do it's always quality.

Sam O'Nella - Similar art style and overall style to Oversimplified but the vids are usually about funny things from history. Another quality over quantity account.

Internet Historian - Comedy/Documentary style videos about anything and everything. His videos about the man stuck in the cave, costa concordia and No mans sky are all great watches.

CGP Grey - Another guy who does videos about interesting subjects.

Tom Scott - He's recently stopped making regular videos but he has a catalogue of interesting and quirky videos about all sorts of stories and engineering feats from around the world. Usually in the U.K. and he will often go to the location.

Sketches/Comedy

Almost Friday TV - Short 2-3 minute sketches. The quality and production is very high. They don't churn them out regardless of quality like some do.

Joel Haver - Another who has recently stopped making regular vids. Has a very large backlog so the quality dips but has some good stuff.

Football

Pythagoras In Boots - Our boy @Raees does videos about players discussing their strengths and weaknesses in a really simple and digestible way.

Tifo/The Athletic - Self explanatory really.

Music

TheNeedleDrop - Fantano. Music reviews.

Misc

Internet Comment Etiquette - Guy basically going online and commenting on shit. Usually taking the piss out of idiots.

The Slow Mo Guys - They do shit like fire a bowling ball at a ballistic dummy and film it at the slowest possible speed.

Moby

Dick
Always looking for recommendations. Here's some of mine:

Geography/Real World

GeoWizard - He does a lot of Geoguessr videos which are good but also has a series where he tries to cross countries in a straight line and they’re always a good watch. He’s attempted Norway, Wales x3 and Scotland. Also tries to guess where people are based on a photo.

Russ Cook - Bloke running the length of Africa. They've been out there for 280ish days so far and there's a new upload each week usually. He aims to finish in March I think. Unreal feat.

shiey - Guy who explores abandoned areas and buildings. His Chernobyl ones are really cool. I find it so interesting to see these places trapped in time.

Gaming

Videogamedunkey -The best gaming youtuber imo. Always funny and usually spot on.

NakeyJakey - Does videos on his exercise ball. Usually about games or any topic really but he’s great at explaining stuff clearly and with real relatability. His video about Red Dead opened my eyes to the flaws in Rockstar games.

Nano - Also good for funny gaming videos. Often in VR.

SummoningSalt - Makes videos about speedruns in gaming history. The detail and research that goes into it is insane and it's put together in the style of a documentary. Think 'The King of Kong' if you've seen it but like 30 of them for all sorts of different games.

SkillUp - Game reviewer. Usually very fair and accurate with his assesments.

DocuStyle/Educational

LEMMiNO - Takes a while between uploads but when he does they are top tier. He makes incredibly polished crime docu-style videos. His Jack the Ripper, MH370, D B Cooper and JFK assasination ones are highlights.

JCS Criminal Psychology - This guy gets actual crime interview footage and narrates it whilst pointing out the techniques the interviewer and suspect are using. Very interesting. YouTube seem to always try and take his stuff down though.

Vox - Interesting short videos about all sorts of topics. Educational.

kaptainkristian - Not that active anymore but his videos are really stylish and interesting. Usually about pop culture.

Oversimplified - Guy who explains complex wars in a very simple and digestible way. Usually in about 10 minutes. Doesn't upload often but when they do it's always quality.

Sam O'Nella - Similar art style and overall style to Oversimplified but the vids are usually about funny things from history. Another quality over quantity account.

Internet Historian - Comedy/Documentary style videos about anything and everything. His videos about the man stuck in the cave, costa concordia and No mans sky are all great watches.

CGP Grey - Another guy who does videos about interesting subjects.

Tom Scott - He's recently stopped making regular videos but he has a catalogue of interesting and quirky videos about all sorts of stories and engineering feats from around the world. Usually in the U.K. and he will often go to the location.

Sketches/Comedy

Almost Friday TV - Short 2-3 minute sketches. The quality and production is very high. They don't churn them out regardless of quality like some do.

Joel Haver - Another who has recently stopped making regular vids. Has a very large backlog so the quality dips but has some good stuff.

Football

Pythagoras In Boots - Our boy @Raees does videos about players discussing their strengths and weaknesses in a really simple and digestible way.

Music

Misc

Internet Comment Etiquette - Guy basically going online and commenting on shit. Usually taking the piss out of idiots.

The Slow Mo Guys - They do shit like fire a bowling ball at a ballistic dummy and film it at the slowest possible speed.
You'll never be rich

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Copa90 - football
ETC Show - news and other stuff in a funny way
Make A Path Presents - waking dead channel
New Rockstars - TV and move stuff including great analysis.
Playstation Access - I don't have a playstation but I love the content on this channel
OutsideXbox and Outside Xtra - Xbox stuff but they do other games too
Some Black Guy - Pretty intelligent guy who discusses politics and nails SJW's and BLM's to the wall and calls them out on their bullshit
Call Me Kevin - Funny guy who mucks about in games, really funny
Ozzy Man Reviews - hilarious
Lutch Green - Does lists about stuff, usually more mature content though
Nuke's Top 5 - Does lists too
ERB - rap battles of history, enough said
Only watch the bolded ones now, and 2 of them barely post anything these days.
Now I've added a few Survivor channels as well as a Hell's Kitchen one and others such as Gacha Smack, Viva La Dirt League and more

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

Football

Music

These too. Also like Tubes and Ange Golf, ToffeeTV, The Rest is Football, The Overlap, Game Riot, Lollujo.