Federico Macheda to Sampdoria (Loan Watch)

England1966

Cuckoo
I like the boy, hopefully he might come back more strong anyway the rest of the team will save two shirts of EPL and CL champions.

pillory

What's this prestito secco thing the Samp fans seem quite unhappy about? A loan with no option to buy (which is what they're getting)?

MalteseRedDevil

They hate that the club is portraying the transfer as a great deal for the club. But it is actually no more than a favor to united in their eyes.

In Italy the loan system is used differently than in england. Most loans happen because clubs cant afford to sign the player or want to have a look at him 1st.
Therefore they include an option to buy so that if the loan is successful they can make sure that they retain the player rather than see him walk away.

This is a win win situation for both clubs since the selling club usually wants to get rid of th player anyway and the buyer gets to see the player in action before signing him

Sir A1ex

Is it confirmed he is going to start as Roma on Sunday?
That's a big ask, even for Kiko... taking on Sampdoria all by himself.

No, I think Roma should bring their own XI, and Kiko should start up front alongside 10 other Sampdoria players.

It's infinitely more sensible, when you think about it.

Redrage

There's no way we're going to sell him.
Hopefully he gets games at Sampdoria.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
That's a big ask, even for Kiko... taking on Sampdoria all by himself.

No, I think Roma should bring their own XI, and Kiko should start up front alongside 10 other Sampdoria players.

It's infinitely more sensible, when you think about it.
Yeah yeah very funny. I just left the word 'against' and you try to act smart.

Virtuoso

Sampdoria vs Roma is on at 11.30am by the way, may be a good chance to see how Macheda does before the United match.

Alwyn

Got rid of his pee
I read that post before seeing who said it, and thought "who the feck is thi... oh".
I took a different route. I read the poster's name, and then guessed what the post might say.

prateik

Flax_Generous said:
Marilungo and Pozzi is starting today for Sampdoria, but Macheda is on the bench. Doria fans expect him to be involved later on in the match so we might see him be subbed on in the second half.

pm from the newbs
/me getting a stream

prateik

Good goal that .. Roma lead
Poor keeping tho
Bring on kiko

Jacob

I'm streaming Italian fotboll, wihooo!! Barely watch Inter-Milan when it's on TV. Go Kiko go!!

Anduin

You must have only seen the highlights of Macheda's goals. If you have watched him in any of the matches he has started, you may agree that he is too bad to keep him.
Yeah, because it says a lot about the actual ability when some 18/19-year old striker with barely any experience can't do the business as a lone striker most of the time he's actually getting a game. What a load of rubbish.

prateik

Pen to samp and red for the roma keeper
Still no Kiko.. he was warming up tho. could come on

Jacob

Pazzini coming on, wtf? I was expecting that substitution to be Macheda.