Fellaini’s three minute match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoo

We should wait and find out what happened.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Might have been the "Don't abuse people, dickhead," line you threw out there before editing it.
Yeah, I wanted to be a bit lighthearted but then I though nah.

Jagga7

TBF I didn't think he was injured. He walked down the tunnel with no physio with him and he looked pissed.

jungledrums

Of course it harmed the fecking team. Burnt through a sub for no reason*.

*obviously, assuming he wasn’t injured. Only he sure as shit didn’t look injured.
How do you explain the embrace between Fellaini and Mourinho? No chance that happens if he subs him off after 8 mins.

ISS 98

Surely just a case of classic misdirection from Mourinho, so people have something to talk about other than our awful performance.

Chipper

Adulterer.
:lol:

He was clearly limping around for 5 of the 8 minutes he was on, repeatedly reaching for his left knee and couldn't sprint.

ravi2

Maybe take a deep breath and count to 10 before creating a new thread next time OP

El Zoido

He was obviously injured, but who cares about facts when you can leverage your bullshit in to hate against our manager.

Harold_Giles

He took a knock about 30 seconds after he came on, was taken off due to it.
It's hardly rocket science

Jaybomb

I seriously “hope” he was injured and not just humiliated like that.

After the performance Jones and Matic had; to do that to a player who didn’t even get involved in the game yet would be nothing short of disgraceful. I haven’t even seen him do anything wrong today.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
How do you know?
Because the commentators on my stream started highlighting him as soon as he got the knock. They were saying thay Fellaini isn't walking properly and weren't surprised that he was subbed off.

Thomas A.Anderson

The whole thing is a complete wreck. I feel sorry, i honestly am for some players. Like Martial, he worked hard, found a place and role for him. And? The guy to put bluntly is just tossed aside for a new shiny toy. No, sure i agree Sanchez is a big player. But the way is was done does suck. And it has not done a team any favours.

This exact situation might be an unlucky injury, but the fact is his whole man-management is all over the place.
Martial has been on the pitch from the start, 45 minutes on the left wing. What, it is too much to ask from players to rotate a bit? That's gonna hurt their feelings?

This club has gone too soft.

And feck Fellaini, he's probably a decent fella, but he is nowhere near good enough for United. That's just a fact.

Roboc7

He was playing like he was injured, it was stupid to bring him on in the first place though.

AK29

Playing him was a mistake in the first place.
He has been injured for almost three months,
Not the right moment to get him on the field, neither will he ever be better than the worst possible Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.