Fellaini’s three minute match

Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

He has become too injury prone. Hardly played this season because of injury.

I'm starting to tend to agree on him leaving.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Because the commentators on my stream started highlighting him as soon as he got the knock. They were saying thay Fellaini isn't walking properly and weren't surprised that he was subbed off.
He definitely had a knock, but I think Fellaini was trying to run it off as well. The way the sub was made was dodgy IMO. Mourinho saw how Fellaini was running around, he definitely didn't ask for a sub and Rashford was ready to come on. But Mourinho suddenly seemed to change it up. Glad to be wrong on this, but I felt something was off. I'm neither a Fellaini hater or a Mou hater.

engulfing

He was clearly injured, you could see him limping. Its was one of those days when absolutely nothing goes right. Best to get it out of the system asap.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
He definitely had a knock, but I think Fellaini was trying to run it off as well. The way the sub was made was dodgy IMO. Mourinho saw how Fellaini was running around, he definitely didn't ask for a sub and Rashford was ready to come on. But Mourinho suddenly seemed to change it up. Glad to be wrong on this, but I felt something was off. I'm neither a Fellaini hater or a Mou hater.
I think he obviously saw Fellaini was injured and couldn't track Eriksen properly for that chance and then decided to take him off.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
Obviously injured so no drama that the commentators were trying to stir up.

And I think taking Pogba off was fine given how he played, but to me if you’re taking Pogba off you have to bring on Fellaini AND Herrera (and maybe take Martial off who also did a disappearing act). Nothing changed with the straight swap.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Hmmm. Not the most conclusive. Fecking hope he was injured, obviously. I actually rewound the bit right before he went off. No hint of a limp in his last involvement. Did anyone see him signal to the bench? Wasn’t shown in the coverage I watched.
I saw him limping a bit as he came off.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Because the commentators on my stream started highlighting him as soon as he got the knock. They were saying thay Fellaini isn't walking properly and weren't surprised that he was subbed off.
Ok, so what we’ve got here are differences of opinion depending on the commentary you listened to. Ho hum. I guess it will be cleared up in the post-match interview. Whole thing looked dodgy as feck from where I was sitting.

Moonwalker

You'd think Pogue has earned some credit with the Mourinhonoids, what with being their ringleader for a year, but he's about to get deplatformed for this gaffe.

C'est Moi Cantona

Something happened to him within a few seconds of him coming on, you could see it pretty clearly, just a nothing story, no matter how much the commentator wanted it to be one.

AndyJ1985

I’ve defended Pogue a lot but that was disgusting. Pure petulance. So unprofessional. Just a dick move. Most pissed off I’ve been at him since he joined the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.