Gaming FIFA 15 Pro Clubs - PS4

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Remember the season I spent at left back? Good times. More defensively suspect than Evra.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
After a few years of absence I wouldn't mind this again. Can PS3 users play with PS4s though?

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Yeah I'm toying with getting a PS4 now that I can think of 3 games worth getting. I never use the ps3 anymore though so it still feels like a bit of a waste of money.

Jacob

I'll be on Thursday evening, will presumably play as a CDM/CM or CB.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
I'll be on Thursday evening, will presumably play as a CDM/CM or CB.
Will be online tonight (hopefully) and Thursday - guess we will have to use an ad hoc team if @Laidback Levo isn't going to get it setup until Friday.

What's the harm in @bosnian_red setting it up already? If people are going to be playing before Friday, then kinda makes sense.

Last edited:

zlatan_ish

juventino
Supports
La Vecchia Signora
Will be online tonight (hopefully) and Thursday - guess we will have to use an ad hoc team if @Laidback Levo isn't going to get it setup until Friday.

What's the harm in @bosnian_red setting it up already? If people are going to be playing before Friday, then kinda makes sense.
Exactly, these Brits :rolleyes: Not our fault, it's being released late there.

Just kidding. We should properly launch when everyone has the game though. Personally, have no issues waiting till friday.

Jacob

I can wait too, doesn't really matter to me... We can boost our virtual pros in random games online in the meantime. Gives us a minor headstart against the others :p

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Exactly, these Brits :rolleyes: Not our fault, it's being released late there.

Just kidding. We should properly launch when everyone has the game though. Personally, have no issues waiting till friday.
Ah - I forgot it was released in the UK on the 26th - my bad.

Krits

xxKrits88xx

Edit: Though I've never played pro clubs. Would love to have a go this year.

Jacob

Will probably spend an hour customizing the VP face as always.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Is it open yet? I can't find it.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I'm hoping to get FIFA 15 soon now that I just got my PS4. I'm hoping to get back into Clubs as well as I miss playing in a large club.

About me: I like to play defensive roles through the middle. I suck going into the opposition's final third, and I'd prefer shielding our team's defence rather than going for goals, assists, etc. I guess my appreciation of defending makes me more inclined to play as one. I'm best at CB, but I'd most prefer to be a CDM like Blind, Busquets, etc., someone who retains possession, is the extra man in keeping possession in midfield, and who reads the game and shields the defence.

I'll let you guys know when I've set up my PS4 and got FIFA 15 before I join. However, I'd like to know how many CB's/CDM's will be in this club so that I prepare myself for playing as a defensive full back a la Brown/O'Shea/Smalling.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Just sent friend invites on PSN to those that I was not already hooked up with.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Makki has created the club: Redcafe FC

We're going to play a few games if anyone wants to join...

Levo

Band of Brothers
Wasn't the name I was going for...I'll see if it's still available when I get hold of my copy at midnight.

Jacob

Our record will already be fecked by the time I make my debut.