Gaming FIFA 15 Pro Clubs - PS4

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Im interested in FIFA 16 pro clubs, when do you guys usually play? I could probably commit to 9pm til 11pm evenings and later on saturday nights. Not sure if you guys are more active then that!

JP77

Im interested in FIFA 16 pro clubs, when do you guys usually play? I could probably commit to 9pm til 11pm evenings and later on saturday nights. Not sure if you guys are more active then that!
Haven't played for a month or so but it used to vary really. Some people just showed up whenever and played, nights were usually more active though.

Will be picking up '16 simply for clubs. Not many modes like this that can go from complete hilarity to rage quit so quickly.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
To be fair we went through a stage where we were playing most nights whether it was with 4 of us or a full XI once. It varies when we play, usually some time between 6pm and Midnight GMT. It's definitely worth it, its a good laugh.

For the time being with other games about, GTA getting new DLC tomorrow and the new game coming out there isn't much interest but it will kick up again after 16 is released next week.

iammemphis

To be fair we went through a stage where we were playing most nights whether it was with 4 of us or a full XI once. It varies when we play, usually some time between 6pm and Midnight GMT. It's definitely worth it, its a good laugh.

For the time being with other games about, GTA getting new DLC tomorrow and the new game coming out there isn't much interest but it will kick up again after 16 is released next week.
Whats the best way to improve your pro is it through pro clubs itsself or career mode?

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Whats the best way to improve your pro is it through pro clubs itsself or career mode?
They were made separate last year (or the year before), so it's either one or the other. You have an Online Pro and an Offline Pro, each with their own stats.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Assume we're all wasting money on this again?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
If you have enough credits saved up by playing FIFA, you can spend them on improving your Online Pro. Just go to the store and find any items that improve your pro's attributes. After that, play as many matches as you can with your Online Pro either through drop-ins or club matches.

iammemphis

If you have enough credits saved up by playing FIFA, you can spend them on improving your Online Pro. Just go to the store and find any items that improve your pro's attributes. After that, play as many matches as you can with your Online Pro either through drop-ins or club matches.
Cheers! Will do

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Should someone make a thread for 2016? I'll have the game on Tuesday I think, though I don't know if @Levo or someone else wanted to make the actual club, think he did last year.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
I'd say whoever makes it should be a regular enough player

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I'd say whoever makes it should be a regular enough player
Probably this... I play a lot for the opening couple of months but then drop off a lot after about a month or two, before picking it up again later. So probably better for someone else to make it who plays all year long.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Make me a manager too please!

I'm in the US for a week and a half as of Tuesday, but will be back online as normal once I return.

Marksy7

I'm up for joining the club i'll be active for 1st few months then pick it up again later in the season when theres not much else released