Gaming FIFA 15 Pro Clubs - PS4

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
What happened to you the past few weeks?
Been working nights and lates + overtime, that and getting pissed regularly.

A client jizzed in his eye.
Also this.

Got chemical in my eye at work and can barely see, not allowed to look at computers/tv screens really, have to have them set really dark due to light sensitivity. Can't go out in the sun either :lol:

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Been working nights and lates + overtime, that and getting pissed regularly.

Also this.

Got chemical in my eye at work and can barely see, not allowed to look at computers/tv screens really, have to have them set really dark due to light sensitivity. Can't go out in the sun either :lol:
Jesus - you sound like @Big-Red

Levo

Band of Brothers
Haven't got it anymore, traded it with Project Cars for when Mad Max is released.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Not for the time being, after Mad Max the new FIFA will be out. Probably get it nearer to Christmas, start a new job on the 14th so won't have as much time to game anymore :(

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Not for the time being, after Mad Max the new FIFA will be out. Probably get it nearer to Christmas, start a new job on the 14th so won't have as much time to game anymore :(
Am curious to see how Mad Max is - I like the look of it.

Will be getting the new FIFA - that and MGS will take up all the gametime I have - tough fitting it around work and family!

Marksy7

I'll most likely be out of Pro clubs action on 16 for a little while when its released with baby due around the same time as game release my time is gonna get cut right down for few weeks, maybe months.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
I'll most likely be out of Pro clubs action on 16 for a little while when its released with baby due around the same time as game release my time is gonna get cut right down for few weeks, maybe months, or years until they turn 18.
Fixed it for you.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Wow, why did you guys play so early? I was still sleeping when you guys were playing! Are you guys still playing now, by the way?