Gaming FIFA 15 Pro Clubs - PS4

Eriku

Think the only thing I did that had an impact on a game was getting sent off.
That sending off was nonsense, if I recall ;P

And don't worry, you weren't the only one that was gash. Back on the horse, mate... Los Santos can wait! >:-(

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
That sending off was nonsense, if I recall ;P

And don't worry, you weren't the only one that was gash. Back on the horse, mate... Los Santos can wait! >:-(
Agree it was harsh, although as @Big-Red said, I am getting a reputation for red cards...maybe thats influencing the refs? Or maybe I just have a tendency to press square a touch too late...

In saying that, I did have a great slide tackle that turned into an assist for Makki's wonder goal!

Eriku

Agree it was harsh, although as @Big-Red said, I am getting a reputation for red cards...maybe thats influencing the refs? Or maybe I just have a tendency to press square a touch too late...

In saying that, I did have a great slide tackle that turned into an assist for Makki's wonder goal!
I've not been around you and your sendings off too much, but surely you have a way to go to reach Damienesque levels of rampant red cardage?

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Broke my controller in frustration last night. feck FIFA....

Heading on now :angel:

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Had planned to upload the videos from last night this morning...but left the uSB stick at home...so won't be able to upload them until this evening / tomorrow morning. :(

On the plus side, I did save pretty much all the goals - and we scored some really good ones. :)

Last edited:

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Finally got around to adding the videos...

@ha_rooney (assist by swoosh)

harooney from a ridiculous angle! (assist by swoosh)

harooney scoring with the kind of chip that Rooney always tries but never scores (assist from @Anustart89)

harooney (assist from Makki)

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
swoosh rounds the keeper to finish off a great move (assist from @DatIrishFella)

swoosh with a venomous strike that almost took the back of the net off (assist from Stoney I think)

@Duffy great strike from long range (assist from AI)

@Anustart89 from way outside the box - even further than Duffy's!! (assist from opposition...I thought the assist was from @Big-Red after he did some fine work in winning the ball and majestically, nay heroically carrying it up the pitch, but he was tackled before he passed the ball, if you can believe that...)

Last edited:

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Typical...save, copy, trim, upload, tag, comment, post...and the only comment is about what I forgot to do. ;)

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Shut up. You said about me going striker so I was saying "ST one sec" then changed to "lcm" when I saw Tekkers go up front. Unfortunately I forgot which button is space