Gaming FIFA 15 Pro Clubs - PS4

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
It was amazing. I'm sorry for being so awful. To go from that first half performance in the first game to what happened the rest of the night is annoying, and misunderstanding the meaning of the shouts of "Damo" didn't help either...

Was in fits of laughter when Stobz was in goal.. that double/triple save of his though! I've got it recorded, will gif it at some point.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
@DatIrishFella did you save the own-goal you 'scored' last night? Was one of the best typical fifa moments we've had this year :lol:

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
It was amazing. I'm sorry for being so awful. To go from that first half performance in the first game to what happened the rest of the night is annoying, and misunderstanding the meaning of the shouts of "Damo" didn't help either...

Was in fits of laughter when Stobz was in goal.. that double/triple save of his though! I've got it recorded, will gif it at some point.
Get on it.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Despite scoring a lot of goals over the years (yes, I'm being self-praising), this has to be the best I've scored:

@HBFSTR00 scored a great FK too in this same game.

Marksy7

Lads I have traded fifa 15 in now so will no longer be able to take part in Pro clubs. I will be back for Fifa 16 and hope my performances will improve although I did have a lot of laughs on 15

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Lads I have traded fifa 15 in now so will no longer be able to take part in Pro clubs. I will be back for Fifa 16 and hope my performances will improve although I did have a lot of laughs on 15
How much did you get for it? Will probably just trade it in when I get FIFA 16, but can't imagine will get much for it.

Marksy7

How much did you get for it? Will probably just trade it in when I get FIFA 16, but can't imagine will get much for it.
went to game they where giving £8 so done the compare with CEX got and £10, not a lot but it now leaves me enough to buy MGS next week

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
went to game they where giving £8 so done the compare with CEX got and £10, not a lot but it now leaves me enough to buy MGS next week
Fair enough.

Will trade in Batman for MGS - so should get a decent amount for that. I liked the game initially, but it just doesn't drag me back and make me want to play it again.

Marksy7

Fair enough.

Will trade in Batman for MGS - so should get a decent amount for that. I liked the game initially, but it just doesn't drag me back and make me want to play it again.
agree once you finish the story to it there is nothing there to pull you back and play it again