Gaming FIFA 18 PS4 League

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Mogget (Leipzig 4*) 5-3 Me (Atlanta United 3.5*)

That was infuriating. I skied a sitter and must have had about 5 shots blocked, and my defence was utterly useless. I think I'd have snuck a win if I'd gone for a higher star team this game.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal

That was infuriating. I skied a sitter and must have had about 5 shots blocked, and my defence was utterly useless. I think I'd have snuck a win if I'd gone for a higher star team this game.
It was pinball in my box at times :lol:

Although after going 4-0 I really should have closed the game out, can't believe I let you back into it.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
It was pinball in my box at times :lol:

Although after going 4-0 I really should have closed the game out, can't believe I let you back into it.
I was livid at 4-0. My tackles kept setting you up :lol: so I went all out attack and 4-4-2. Forward line OVR was 78, defence was about 68. Tells the story!

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me

Thanks for putting the stars in there, everyone should do this

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
If anyone else from Group B wants to play after the United game I should be free.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
How does that differ from the latest online squads?
Online squads includes live form. Up to you if you wanna make it offline custom squads but that does allow people to change player ratings etc although it’d be pretty sad to do so

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I'm free to play this evening if you're available?
Sorry mate, went to see the United game and only just got back. Only Friday and Sunday evening will work for me this week unfortunately, but send me a PM should you be available during those timeframes!

Deleted member 101472

Arbitrium 1
WR 3

I used Arsenal he used Napoli

fecker scored a penalty after being awarded a glitch pk.

@Eboue

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Arbitrium 1
WR 3

I used Arsenal he used Napoli

fecker scored a penalty after being awarded a glitch pk.

@Eboue
Good game. Glitch? I didn't see it back but I assumed it was after you mistimed a tackle, especially with how quickly and high you pressed. Took me a while to get used to it but found the spaces after

Deleted member 101472

Good game. Glitch? I didn't see it back but I assumed it was after you mistimed a tackle, especially with how quickly and high you pressed. Took me a while to get used to it but found the spaces after
I was hoping to see the replay but I think it was one of those where you don’t press tackle and the AI just gives away a penalty.

I was going to go Napoli aswell and my screen loaded to find you already using them :lol: by far my favourite team to use online seasons.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
@bosnian_red Celtic (3.5) 0 - 2 Norway (3.5) @HBFSTR00

Pretty even game apart from that shit defending from my own corner at the start... and that lovely offside trap :lol: Never felt like I'd score though.