Gaming FIFA 19

Shark

@NotShark
Question for everyone? Who is your favourite player to use for fun? Not overpowered (they might be)… but overall someone who u like even though they may not necessarily be a meta player
I really like the Felipe Anderson 88 OTW card. Not overpowered but great stats and a lethal goalscorer.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
I actually have a lot of joy using the TOTS Rodri, not sure if he classed as OP, his rating is 88 but he just seems to play well
I couldn't wait to get rid of him, thought he was like a boat trying to move :lol:

I really like the Felipe Anderson 88 OTW card. Not overpowered but great stats and a lethal goalscorer.
Great card! He helped me out way back and was brilliant

pascell

Literally just bought that card (yes my team is dreadful) price went up from 76k to 90k in a matter of days. Seems like a massive improvement on top of Martial 86 IF I had (absolute dogs**t card)

Shark

@NotShark
Literally just bought that card (yes my team is dreadful) price went up from 76k to 90k in a matter of days. Seems like a massive improvement on top of Martial 86 IF I had (absolute dogs**t card)
Good stuff, he’ll be a beast for you, I assure you. Give him a free roam role too, he pops up everywhere then.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Question for everyone? Who is your favourite player to use for fun? Not overpowered (they might be)… but overall someone who u like even though they may not necessarily be a meta player
TOTS Onyekuru and PIM Lineker. I never see anyone else use Lineker but he's been an absolute beast for me.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
TOTS Onyekuru and PIM Lineker. I never see anyone else use Lineker but he's been an absolute beast for me.
Scores quite often against me. I have to turn the commentary off whenever he is playing so I don't hear, he hardly touches the ball outside the box bullshit.

Eddy_JukeZ

Used another lads team this weekend as I couldn't care less about weekend league atm. Finished on 23 with 2 to spare. He has a great team, but I tell you what... R96 is awful. Subbed him out every game, sometimes as early as 20 mins as he was falling over, stretching for easy passes etc.

You use him @Eddy_JukeZ ?

Seemed to have a problem with players pressing/sitting this weekend. If Vieira and Gullit pressed the opponent like I wanted, the defence didn't move up at all so this created huge gaps
I do have R96.

Went 30-0 with him last weekend. Put in TOTS Mbappe instead of him this weekend league and went 27-3, but wouldn't say it was purely because of the swap.

I think he is a bit harder to use than last year and not as dominant as last year, but I do enjoy him.

Lemansky

Play absolutely shitloads if you’re shite or just do well in the weekend league if you’re good. I’m the former. I was addicted to gambling before this so I guess it’s better than that.
There are so many ways making coins. You would be amazed. By what you are saying there is a lot about this mode (UT) that you don’t understand.

Last edited:

Lemansky

Of course it’s pay to win.

It’s gotten worse over the years because legends became available on the PS4 and there’s so many legends now. Legends are just too overpowered.

Don’t know how people can call it competitive. Forget about the gameplay, but you need to spend a serious amount of money to get a competitive team. I mean you can play lots but that’s not going to help you in the first few months. Imagine if shooting games you had to spend more to get better weapons. If Fifa wants to be a competitive game than the competitive mode shouldn’t be restricted. Yeah restrict the other modes, but obviously EA will never do that.

I don’t blame the pros or people who use these teams. EA themselves need to make it better.
You don’t need to spend a serious amount of money to get a team like that, you only need to buy the game. Coins is super easy this year, amazed some of you spend time (a lot of time) on this game and don’t know.

Carlsen19

Scores quite often against me. I have to turn the commentary off whenever he is playing so I don't hear, he hardly touches the ball outside the box bullshit.
I think if he had 4 star skills he'd be in so many people's teams, he's unreal.
There are so many ways making coins. You would be amazed. By what you are saying there is a lot about this mode (UT) that you don’t understand.
Enlighten me...

Carlsen19

Enlighten you about what? That you can make coins without opening the console?
One of those teams I posted was worth 30 million coins. You can't get that buy pissing about buying and selling on the app.

pascell

I have teams worth more and have been pissing about buying and selling on the app.
Dont wanna sound cheeky but do you have any tips mate? I'm have 180k but cant think of anyway of making money not TOTW has stopped. I look a lot on the web app at work but cant see what to invest in

Lemansky

If some of you are interested you can send me an PM.

My whole point, and I am sorry if I come a cross harsh, is that there are plenty of ways making coins.

That you need to use money, and a serious amount is simply false.

padr81

Supports
Man City

Little fecker spamming La Croqueta's I swear I was waiting for him to El Tornado cross to the back post.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
I see Lemansky has been reading ignorant comments regarding super teams and people spending real money. @Carlsen19 and whoever else is wondering, I started chatting to Lemansky about 4 months ago roughly. My transfer profit for overall is about 12 mil. When I first started dabbling with buying and selling I had a profit of 1mil. I packed Hazard TOTS which helped but the rest is trading.

Marksy7

This is the 1st year that I've really been sucked into FUT so for the more experienced what are the Futties?

P-Nut

This is the 1st year that I've really been sucked into FUT so for the more experienced what are the Futties?
Basically boosted meta players that everyone will have a chance to vote on. The most popular from each selection will then get an sbc I think,

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Anyone open the free pack? All those potential cards and I got a crappy orange 84 lassoga the rest were 82 or less gold standard cards.

I said it before but EA have completely fecked me in packs this year.

P-Nut

Anyone open the free pack? All those potential cards and I got a crappy orange 84 lassoga the rest were 82 or less gold standard cards.

I got 3 special cards and the rest trash. Guessing they will be needed for SBCs so going to hold onto them

Shark

@NotShark

Same, feel like my account is rigged. Any time I get a walkout it’s either a CB or GK. Always shite ones too. My best pull was Aguero 89 and Bale 89.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
I packed 89 Benzena and PIM Rivaldo from my rivals rewards, both untradable. Not really got much use for them at this point

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
People still gonna grind weekend league? Not sure what to do. If rewards are pretty average, don't think ill bother

padr81

Supports
Man City
People still gonna grind weekend league? Not sure what to do. If rewards are pretty average, don't think ill bother
Time is probably better spent grinding the menu's tbh, EA have doubled pack weights according to reddit so honestly you'll get better rewards from sbc's and player prices are dead. Never gonna be an easier month to craft icons.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Time is probably better spent grinding the menu's tbh, EA have doubled pack weights according to reddit so honestly you'll get better rewards from sbc's and player prices are dead. Never gonna be an easier month to craft icons.
Genuine question but what's the point in doing any of that if you don't intend on playing the game?

padr81

Supports
Man City
Genuine question but what's the point in doing any of that if you don't intend on playing the game?
It's not that I won't play it's that I'm not gonna play 15 hours of weekend league and the stress that comes with it for trash rewards.

Play more casual and fun and make more cash on the menus SBCs etc.. in far less time.

Marksy7

as many times before I have sold all my players, excluding 88 CB Witsel and 86 Varane and now have 1,047m to build with. tempted to build a full French squad.
Untradeable:
96 Pique
95 Torres
94 Iniesta
92 Modric
91 CDM Fabinho
91 Stuani
88 Onana
87 Sane
86 Lucas
85 Odegaard

Advice would be appreciated

izec

Could need another bench option, who to pick out of Bale 92, Lozano Futties, Promes Futties and Coman Futties?

I guess Promes is the best one? Dont like Bale, Coman looks decent, but the worst out of them. Between Lozano and Promes, not sure which one