Gaming FIFA 19

padr81

Supports
Man City
Got my team sorted for the rest of the game. Play 4222 with Havertz and Eusebio up top, they are both absolutely lethal in front of goal.

Sick team, we have pretty much the same back 4 cept I have Lala for Mbabu.

IrishRick

As for a good time, with in forms not at the minute they are too expensive, if you look at the pinned post Wolver has a guide on team of the seasons, how much to buy for and how much to sell. I'd say you can buy a little cheaper now and they take longer to sell than in forms but informs are gone stupidly expensive.
Perfect. I'll look at that as I had not seen it. Got lost in there and had no idea what to do haha. Don't mind it taking time as long as I am doing a somewhat correct method

padr81

Supports
Man City
Perfect. I'll look at that as I had not seen it. Got lost in there and had no idea what to do haha. Don't mind it taking time as long as I am doing a somewhat correct method
I was the same but lucky enough to jump in on the IF flipping before the prices went crazy. My profit has slowed down but I'm still making a bit. I think the last two weeks was a bit of a freak for even those guys in just how much they made but I'd say good profit is still possible.

IrishRick

I was the same but lucky enough to jump in on the IF flipping before the prices went crazy. My profit has slowed down but I'm still making a bit. I think the last two weeks was a bit of a freak for even those guys in just how much they made but I'd say good profit is still possible.
I am happy if it only slightly increases my profit. My thinking is if I wasn't able to make it before then its a bonus now. Found his pinned posts, thanks man

Shark

@NotShark
The gameplay last night was horrendous on a consistent basis, felt like I was playing in slow motion and the ball was bouncing off my players. I thought they were supposed to be fixing player reaction times, it’s as bad as it’s ever been. Fifa 20 will be as bad going by these “patches”.

Bojan11

The gameplay last night was horrendous on a consistent basis, felt like I was playing in slow motion and the ball was bouncing off my players. I thought they were supposed to be fixing player reaction times, it’s as bad as it’s ever been. Fifa 20 will be as bad going by these “patches”.
The only way Fifa will improve like they did in 08 is if PES actually gives it a challenge. PES 1-6 were superior to everything EA was putting out at the time. PES didn’t have the licenses at the time and I didn’t really care if I was playing as Man Red with Greggs as my winger. Fifa 08 was really the first time Fifa was better for me as PES 2007 was awful. EA back then were putting all the stops. Career mode was getting attention. Gameplay was decent. They were pushing 10vs10 in Fifa 09.

I just think currently they just saying anything to make the community happy. From the clips I seen from Fifa 20 and what some people are saying about it doesn’t look much has changed. But who knows maybe they’d surprise us. EA have got too comfortable though. They know that they can release a turd and most people will buy it because people just want to play a football game. Where as you look at Activision. They got comfortable with COD for few years but now it’s improved compared to what it was a few years ago. They know they can’t mess around because they got about 10 shooters waiting to take their place.

Also just seen the so called pro clubs improvement and really terrible. Only mode I play now and played it since Fifa 09. The mode was better in Fifa 09 with real players. Another year and it’s minimal updates with a lick of paint.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Not posted here in a while, but this is the latest team

Trading really isn't as hard as you think, just takes a bit of time to get your transfer pile full.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
FIFA and PES have a fair share of market, they don't feel the pressure of having to drastically improve. In fact, they fear drastic changes because that might be a commercial blow for them. And it even seems they are actually in some kind of non aggression pact, since both titles do not seem to compete much with each other and rather rely on their "fanbase".

We would need another gaming producer to step forward and have the guts to develop a football SIM to make both EA and Konami try harder at developing and less at marketing.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
I have 400k and a load of special cards/high rated cards. I am going to attempt to trade hard this morning and complete Gullit by tonight. If I pull this off I will be gobsmacked

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
Spent about 3.5 million or something coins on Eusebio and Cruyff SBC's a few weeks ago and am barely playing now. They're good cards but I'd personally not recommend locking yourself to one player, unless you're 100% sure. I miss the variety of players and teams and stuff I could build with the coins.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Spent about 3.5 million or something coins on Eusebio and Cruyff SBC's a few weeks ago and am barely playing now. They're good cards but I'd personally not recommend locking yourself to one player, unless you're 100% sure. I miss the variety of players and teams and stuff I could build with the coins.
I spent over a month working towards PIM Socrates and as soon as I finished him I got bored of the game. Technically I've not finished it, done it all apart from the bronze squad section and doubt I'll even complete that

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
I spent over a month working towards PIM Socrates and as soon as I finished him I got bored of the game. Technically I've not finished it, done it all apart from the bronze squad section and doubt I'll even complete that
Sucks doesn't it...I was convinced for ages that once I completed those 2 I'd have a great time just messing around. Turns out earning all the coins to get to that point was more enjoyable. Look at this way, new game is around the corner now, make sure to learn from the mistake next year. Hopefully the game will be better next year too.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
I completed Gullit yday. I had to sell Havertz my love child to fund it but also brought in TOTS Mendy and TOTS Dembele as they were so cheap

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
I completed Gullit yday. I had to sell Havertz my love child to fund it but also brought in TOTS Mendy and TOTS Dembele as they were so cheap
I am really not impressed with Gullit, if he was tradeable I’d have got rid long ago. Just feels like a slightly upgraded Rijkaard.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
I am really not impressed with Gullit, if he was tradeable I’d have got rid long ago. Just feels like a slightly upgraded Rijkaard.
He's so hard to play against. I consciously move the ball to wherever he isn't when I'm attacking.

Have you managed to do any better than gold 2/3? I remember you saying recently that you always get the same finish. I was the same but haven't played properly in a few weeks now.

Carlsen19

He's so hard to play against. I consciously move the ball to wherever he isn't when I'm attacking.

Have you managed to do any better than gold 2/3? I remember you saying recently that you always get the same finish. I was the same but haven't played properly in a few weeks now.
Nope :lol: Highest skill rating I've ever been on in rivals but still haven't beaten my gold 2 finish. I went 11-1 last weekend and still only got 15 wins :houllier: This is my team this weekend:

Started 3 and 0 this morning, will be back on after work tonight. Half tempted to lose a couple on purpose instead of going on a long winning streak to see if that helps.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Nope :lol: Highest skill rating I've ever been on in rivals but still haven't beaten my gold 2 finish. I went 11-1 last weekend and still only got 15 wins :houllier: This is my team this weekend:

Started 3 and 0 this morning, will be back on after work tonight. Half tempted to lose a couple on purpose instead of going on a long winning streak to see if that helps.
That's an insane team, you should be killing it with those players. See how you get on this weekend.

I noticed in my last real weekend league that there was a shift towards playing 3 at the back. Was a nightmare to play against.

I'm thinking of having another go soon but just playing some crazy tactics that are fun and give the oppenent headaches. Just need to figure out what I want to do.

Carlsen19

That's an insane team, you should be killing it with those players. See how you get on this weekend.

I noticed in my last real weekend league that there was a shift towards playing 3 at the back. Was a nightmare to play against.

I'm thinking of having another go soon but just playing some crazy tactics that are fun and give the oppenent headaches. Just need to figure out what I want to do.
I rage quit loads last weekend trying to get all my games crammed in, a few people have said that affects your ELO and I should play all the games through so going to give that a go this weekend.

Interesting. I think I'll add a 3-5-2 and switch if I'm struggling. Having quite a bit of success with 4-4-2 atm. Eusebio and Havertz are incredible together - I refuse to believe there's another player on the game that's better at first time shots than Eusebio.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
I've reached Div2. Not impressive, I know, but not bad for an old school part-time gamer (I make 3 to 4 games max per day). Note: I play regular games online choosing original clubs, have nor time and patience for FUT.