Gaming FIFA 19

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Last weekend I had 10 games to go after a good start and lost them all. This weekend I was on 11 wins with 14 games to go and I’ve lost my last 5... I’m definitely losing them all again aren’t I?

Edit: make that 8 in a row.

How the fcuk does the matchmaking work? I’m losing every game then being matched with a team full of icons and playing the best players I’ve ever played
Still on 11 wins with 4 games to go. It’s a complete joke, it’s like the game will not let me finish any higher than silver 1. Between this weekend and last weekend I’ve lost 19 games whilst on Silver 1; every reaction is late, every rebound has fallen to my opponent and I’m getting matched against unbelievable teams. I’ve tried having a break in between losses and spreading my games over the full weekend but it’s exactly the same.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Still on 11 wins with 4 games to go. It’s a complete joke, it’s like the game will not let me finish any higher than silver 1. Between this weekend and last weekend I’ve lost 19 games whilst on Silver 1; every reaction is late, every rebound has fallen to my opponent and I’m getting matched against unbelievable teams. I’ve tried having a break in between losses and spreading my games over the full weekend but it’s exactly the same.
I find this alot, its like the game puts you in a specific tier and by hook or by crook you are staying there. I started this week 5 and 5 (game put me on US servers for some reason) still finished with exactly 19 wins and 11 losses. I've everything from 9-1 to 3-7 and still finished gold 2. Last night going for my 20th win, with a forward line of TotY Neymar (loan), Prime Best and Prime Rivaldo I managed to hit the post/bar 4 times from inside the box with perfect green timed finesse shots in a game I lost 2-1.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I built my whole team around timed finesse's from now on. I'm currently rocking this formation and team and I'm going shooting from everywhere.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Just packed TOTY Kante in a Gold Upgrade pack :D
Awesome, I swear I've opened at least 1000 packs this weekend and got none. Was that a 2 player one or one of the league specific ones?

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Yeah that was my first thought, but my friend convinced me that Costa’s lack of shooting and 3* weak foot wouldn’t work. I’m going to wait and see how Mane does. I love Costa in this game so I’ll probably make that switch.
Mane was terrible for me, in fact I can't find a good LW really besides IF Martial most of the rest I've hated

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah that was my first thought, but my friend convinced me that Costa’s lack of shooting and 3* weak foot wouldn’t work. I’m going to wait and see how Mane does. I love Costa in this game so I’ll probably make that switch.
I've played Mane a hell of a lot in non-FUT seasons, and his left foot is beyond useless.

I'm enjoying Peresic in FUT, though. 5* weak foot :drool: Him & Verdi are just blasting far corner power shots for me.

P-Nut

I find this alot, its like the game puts you in a specific tier and by hook or by crook you are staying there. I started this week 5 and 5 (game put me on US servers for some reason) still finished with exactly 19 wins and 11 losses. I've everything from 9-1 to 3-7 and still finished gold 2. Last night going for my 20th win, with a forward line of TotY Neymar (loan), Prime Best and Prime Rivaldo I managed to hit the post/bar 4 times from inside the box with perfect green timed finesse shots in a game I lost 2-1.
I'm another one stuck in gold 2. Started this weekend 12-1 and still managed to only finish on 19

Macern

Pee pee pants
I've played Mane a hell of a lot in non-FUT seasons, and his left foot is beyond useless.

I'm enjoying Peresic in FUT, though. 5* weak foot :drool: Him & Verdi are just blasting far corner power shots for me.
Perisic is immense. Can play him everywhere in midfield/attack as well

Andersons Dietician

Packed TOTY DeGea :devil:

Just checked the XBox market for him and well there are people buying it at 2mil and there are buy now prices of 800k so that person buying it for 2mil must be crazy.

New plan, sell DDG buy TOTW Meunier and Mbappe. Sell Salah because I hate him and he just throws off the chemistry of my team but look in to buying Pogba in the near future.

Surely after today DeGea is getting a TOTW card.

Last edited:

padr81

Supports
Man City
Packed TOTY DeGea :devil:

Just checked the XBox market for him and well there are people buying it at 2mil and there are buy now prices of 800k so that person buying it for 2mil must be crazy.
Coin sellers or something I'd say.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I'm another one stuck in gold 2. Started this weekend 12-1 and still managed to only finish on 19
yeah its crazy, seems like everything goes wrong when you get over 17 wins, at least it does for me. I easily get 14 wins in 20 games now, every weekend and I still can't get the 6 from 10 required for G1. Frustrating as hell.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Miraculously won 3 of my last 4 games and finished Gold 3. Phew.

Acole9

Outstanding
Lost a match 4-1 then won the second 5-0, Kane scored a hat trick, more than he did for Spurs in real life today :lol:.

P-Nut

yeah its crazy, seems like everything goes wrong when you get over 17 wins, at least it does for me. I easily get 14 wins in 20 games now, every weekend and I still can't get the 6 from 10 required for G1. Frustrating as hell.
Yeah I'm the same, used to like finishing different tiers every now and then last year. Usually finished gold 1 with elite 3 / gold 2 every now and then, now it's gold 2 every single week, think I've finished gold 1 once

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
I went from 11 wins out of 18 to just scraping Gold 3. I was really tired yesterday & just played for the sake of playing (I was only aiming for Silver 1 as it was my first weekend), but I'm glad I got over the mark, anyway.

Now to be disappointed with my packs come Thursday. Woo.

Icon Best is the most insane thing I've ever played against.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Elite 3 finally! My team has reached a point where I need some massive pack luck to improve any more, cause saving up the coins needed for any upgrade is going to take ages..

The team right now:

Courtois

TIF Lala - Varane - Ramos - SIF Alex Sandro

Mid Seedorf - TOTY Kante - Prime Keane

Mid Butragueno - FB Zlatan - C.Ronaldo

With Auba, MLS Martinez and Neymar off the bench

padr81

Supports
Man City
I went from 11 wins out of 18 to just scraping Gold 3. I was really tired yesterday & just played for the sake of playing (I was only aiming for Silver 1 as it was my first weekend), but I'm glad I got over the mark, anyway.

Now to be disappointed with my packs come Thursday. Woo.

Icon Best is the most insane thing I've ever played against.
Himself and Rivaldo are like a dream team for me, one finesse from inside 30 yards = 1 goal (unless I'm playing for G1, which turns into 1 finesse = 1 post). I still get too many yellow timed finishes but with those 2 it doesn't matter a bit.

Also TotY David Silva, whose only got 85 shooting or something, he buries everything.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Himself and Rivaldo are like a dream team for me, one finesse from inside 30 yards = 1 goal (unless I'm playing for G1, which turns into 1 finesse = 1 post). I still get too many yellow timed finishes but with those 2 it doesn't matter a bit.

Also TotY David Silva, whose only got 85 shooting or something, he buries everything.
Honestly, I don't bother with the timed shooting element... I know I should, but honestly, I've played Fifa since the 90s without it, and I'm not starting now. Rather just go for power shots in the far corner like it's still Fifa 10 & I've got peak Gerrard :drool:

My dream team just involves having Nesta & Maldini at CB right now. Those are the only two players I know for sure I want in my team. I've actually decided to save up for Nesta as a replacement for Miranda, as having Thiago Silva in my team has shown me just how bad Miranda is :lol:

I did up suggesting this team to my friend that packed TOTY Ronnie, though. (He's Bulgarian, so Stoichkov is a must. I left out Ronaldo just to annoy him): https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/4096356

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
How long does the Zlatan be there for? My players were worth a combined 100k or so, so just made a budget united team for rivals. Would love that Zlatan but have feck all coins haha

RMD83

How long does the Zlatan be there for? My players were worth a combined 100k or so, so just made a budget united team for rivals. Would love that Zlatan but have feck all coins haha
5 days I think. I assume untill Friday 6pm. I may be wrong. I’m afraid as well he will cost a lot more than “feck all” coins and due to being Swedish and playing in the mls he isn’t easy to use with good chemistry.

RMD83

I’m afraid it has finally happened. I failed to make at least gold 3. I didn’t have the time or the desire this weekend to play it and ended up in silver 1. Is there any silver 1 ranked players out there that can give me any hope that my one pick could still be a beast?

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
5 days I think. I assume untill Friday 6pm. I may be wrong. I’m afraid as well he will cost a lot more than “feck all” coins and due to being Swedish and playing in the mls he isn’t easy to use with good chemistry.
Raging :( Looks a beast! I would happily bring him on as sub soon as game starts (yes I'm that guy as I always change formation)

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
I managed to do it just with players in my club, the requirements aren't that bad
Like I was saying before I haven't played a whole lot and any untradeables I gathered this year I used for them upgrade packs and got shite all :(

P-Nut

Like I was saying before I haven't played a whole lot and any untradeables I gathered this year I used for them upgrade packs and got shite all :(
Ah yeah stay away from the upgrade packs, just by saving all the players you get from packs (untradeable or not) you can pretty much do the easier SBCs without spending a penny

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Ah yeah stay away from the upgrade packs, just by saving all the players you get from packs (untradeable or not) you can pretty much do the easier SBCs without spending a penny
Fuming now as I had a lot of players but them packs were atrocious :( Do you have Ibra? Tell me hes as good as he looks?

Andersons Dietician

Does anyone have any good tips for defending as I’ve found I’m absolutly shocking. All my games today have been high scoring affairs mostly because I’ve had to score 6 or 7 to keep myself in it :lol:

It maybe doesn’t help that effectively I play 442 more like 244 but even then I just lose men like it’s nothing. I have an understanding of the controls with containing, jocking and so on but I just suck. Years of playing Fifa on career mode where the sliding tackle was effectively the give a foul button have made me jaded in its use.

P-Nut

Fuming now as I had a lot of players but them packs were atrocious :( Do you have Ibra? Tell me hes as good as he looks?
Yeah he's great, I've done his and Tevez' and they are both unreal. I bring them on about 60 mins and they both have just under a goal a game

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Yeah he's great, I've done his and Tevez' and they are both unreal. I bring them on about 60 mins and they both have just under a goal a game
Tell me this is it possible to buy coins anymore? I wouldn't need much and I wouldn't buy packs. Really want Ibra :(

P-Nut

Tell me this is it possible to buy coins anymore? I wouldn't need much and I wouldn't buy packs. Really want Ibra :(
:lol: it is but you're much more likely to get banned nowadays. I'm the same with the Bale SBC currently up. I want to do it as I've got Bale already, however it looks to be costing about 1mil coins and I've only got 200k plus selling bale for 150k so I'm miles off

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
:lol: it is but you're much more likely to get banned nowadays. I'm the same with the Bale SBC currently up. I want to do it as I've got Bale already, however it looks to be costing about 1mil coins and I've only got 200k plus selling bale for 150k so I'm miles off
Doubt I would get banned for 200k or less would I? Where is the place to go to have a look? If it sounds dodgy ill not bother. To be fair I play 5-8 games a week at best so no big deal if I cant get it sorted

P-Nut

How did you find Sane?

Think I might take a punt on IF Martial.
He was alright but I prefer inverted wingers for the finesse shots. Sane has a terrible right foot and even on his left his finishing is unreliable.

IF Martial is not very good. Son is way better.
Tried his IF ST card last night in a draft and just couldn't use him. Martial for me is perfect, great pace and dribbling and scores loads coming in from the left

padr81

Supports
Man City
Potm Hazard is the man you need cutting in from the left and curling in bangers.

Macern

Pee pee pants
He was alright but I prefer inverted wingers for the finesse shots. Sane has a terrible right foot and even on his left his finishing is unreliable.

Tried his IF ST card last night in a draft and just couldn't use him. Martial for me is perfect, great pace and dribbling and scores loads coming in from the left
I had him for maybe 40-50 games and I thought he was ok, but when I looked at his stats I saw that he only averaged around 0.5 goals a game for me as a striker which is terrible. Switched to Son and he scored twice as much, there’s just something with his shooting that makes him incredible. I had his blue CL card though, I think that one is better than his normal card.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Anyone fancy a wager? My whole squad is worth approximately 100k. I will play someone for that. Not right now by the way, could organise a time.

Macern

Pee pee pants
Anyone fancy a wager? My whole squad is worth approximately 100k. I will play someone for that. Not right now by the way, could organise a time.
I’d love to, but you’re on xbox right? Also, do you mean betting 100k coins? You risk getting banned if you give or recieve coins so wouldn’t do it.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
I’d love to, but you’re on xbox right? Also, do you mean betting 100k coins? You risk getting banned if you give or recieve coins so wouldn’t do it.
Yeah I'm on Xbox... Is there another way? From what I have read its not too bad unless you are laundering millions. If anyone does fancy it, I have a shite team but I'm half decent player so don't think I'm some sort of crook.

Team you would be playing

---------------Kasper------------
Valencia--Bailly--IF Lindelof--Shaw
Rashford-Herrera-Matic-Fred-Martial
--------------Lukaku--------------