Gaming FIFA 19

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Advice needed I've got 92 rated sommer for my bundersliga team, he worth keeping or should I sell?
Edit: I've read people rate 86 champs league fauhmann more due to his height. Not sure if I should sell sommer for 100kish get fauhmann and another player in.

Last edited:

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Advice needed I've got 92 rated sommer for my bundersliga team, he worth keeping or should I sell?
Edit: I've read people rate 86 champs league fauhmann more due to his height. Not sure if I should sell sommer for 100kish get fauhmann and another player in.
Think you answered your own question there.

Andersons Dietician

No didn’t know about that. What button is that on PS?
Not sure, I’d imagine it’ll be just the same, top right.

Like Memphis just said, careful when doing it with CB’s if you see them move, stop it. You really just want it to be your forwards or midfielders.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho

Andersons Dietician

Gold Mbappe being upgraded to 88.. Will his IF rise to 89?
Should do as I’m pretty sure my IF Martial and IF Rashford went to 86 so Mbappe cards should go 88,89,90 unless they are only doing the top rated Mbappe which is already an 89.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=hurVzaK0nPVIn:FFA19PS4

Really not sure what to do with my team. Nedved is far better at CAM apparently so in game I’m swapping him and Gomez. I’ll have Doucoure as a CDM too tomorrow but not sure what to do chem wise.
Played around with it and come up with this so far but ran out of coins:

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=eScShBkBnPV31:FFA19PS4

When I get my rewards on Thursday I'll upgrade Shaw and Smalling.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
1st POTM reus got a nice upgrade to 91. And you can tell the difference ingame. This guy is a monster

Im tempted to get POTM goretzka but its ridiculous expensive right now

Jacob

Genuinely played this twice since buying, this is the last edition I buy. Regret it so badly and can't sell on due to digital copy.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Genuinely played this twice since buying, this is the last edition I buy. Regret it so badly and can't sell on due to digital copy.
Whys that?

I hate it but can't help but playing because i enjoy the competitiveness. I've got my first child on the way so I think I'll drop it soon when I realise it's time to grow up :lol:

What i can't get over is the scripting/momentum bullshit in online games. What's the point? They ruin the game with their nonsense. I'd rather lose games because i deserve to lose than have EA decide when it's somebody's turn to score or dominate. At least when you're in control you have hope you can turn it round instead of hoping the EA gods are on your side.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Think I asked this before but cant remember. Can I keep my fut champions pick? Absolute horse dung this week

Carlsen19

Think I asked this before but cant remember. Can I keep my fut champions pick? Absolute horse dung this week
Unfortunately not. Got Balotelli and Demirbay for mine, probably my 2 best picks so far which says a lot.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Unfortunately not. Got Balotelli and Demirbay for mine, probably my 2 best picks so far which says a lot.
May as well just open them then. Dont really care what i get, pulled Pogba and Dzeko last week

Brinky

Was hoping for the Nainggolan, but had 87 Bruno and 85 Demirbray which helped me do the Manolas SBC.

Did anyone do the Icon Base SBC? Ended up with 85 Hagi CAM:(

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Was hoping for the Nainggolan, but had 87 Bruno and 85 Demirbray which helped me do the Manolas SBC.

Did anyone do the Icon Base SBC? Ended up with 85 Hagi CAM:(
Got Stoichkov from it. I really wanted a CM/CDM but he will do a job for a while. Maybe at some point use him for a prime sbc

Carlsen19

Has anyone used that UCL SBC Manolas? 86 pace, 89 defending, 86 physical. Looks great.

Brinky

Has anyone used that UCL SBC Manolas? 86 pace, 89 defending, 86 physical. Looks great.
Have done it but not yet used him, have had his 86 all year and love him so hopefully this is even better. Would it cost much for you to do?

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus

Marksy7

Cant see the team in work. Type it out or use futwiz please and ill give my two pence worth
Alisson (IF 88)
Ricardo Periera (IF 84)
Koscielny (IF 84)
Sokratis (OTW 86)
Ben Chilwell (IF 84)
Lucas Moura (POTM 86)
Fabinho (85)
Gundogan (CL 85)
Sane (CL 87)
Arnautovic (IF 86)
Lacazette (84)
4-4-2

Carlsen19

Have done it but not yet used him, have had his 86 all year and love him so hopefully this is even better. Would it cost much for you to do?
Ended up doing it but had to shoot off to work so I've not used him either. I had quite a few untradeables so didn't cost too much, probably around 75k.

Brinky

Ended up doing it but had to shoot off to work so I've not used him either. I had quite a few untradeables so didn't cost too much, probably around 75k.
That's not to bad then, used most of my untradeables on the Base icon SBC, but used WL rewards today to manage to scape the Manolas SBC. Are you rocking a Serie A team?

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Alisson (IF 88)
Ricardo Periera (IF 84)
Koscielny (IF 84)
Sokratis (OTW 86)
Ben Chilwell (IF 84)
Lucas Moura (POTM 86)
Fabinho (85)
Gundogan (CL 85)
Sane (CL 87)
Arnautovic (IF 86)
Lacazette (84)
4-4-2
I really liked my Serie A team and good value for coins

If you wanted to do a 442:

----------------Handanovic--------------------
Cancelo---Manolas-Juan Jesus (FS) Alex Sandro
Cuadrado--Nainggolan---Matuidi--D. Costa
-------------Gomez---Dybala------------------

not sure how much you would have so you could easily have Bentancur FS or the Hamsik SBC in CM. Could get an in form of Gomez or even try Cutrone FS. That defence and midfield is as solid as it gets i think though. I wasnt too keen on the forward from Serie A but those 2 suited me best probably

Brinky

Praying Inter win this evening so my EL RTTF Perisic gets an upgrade:D

Marksy7

I really liked my Serie A team and good value for coins

If you wanted to do a 442:

----------------Handanovic--------------------
Cancelo---Manolas-Juan Jesus (FS) Alex Sandro
Cuadrado--Nainggolan---Matuidi--D. Costa
-------------Gomez---Dybala------------------

not sure how much you would have so you could easily have Bentancur FS or the Hamsik SBC in CM. Could get an in form of Gomez or even try Cutrone FS. That defence and midfield is as solid as it gets i think though. I wasnt too keen on the forward from Serie A but those 2 suited me best probably
cheers played most of 18' with Serie A team and liked them, my Sane and Lucas are UT so that brings the value down a bit

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
cheers played most of 18' with Serie A team and liked them, my Sane and Lucas are UT so that brings the value down a bit
That team wouldnt cost a lot to be fair. Only if you start going for IFs and for me the only IF i would go for woud be Gomez, try get his highest rated one. The rest are fine.

nooshka

Has anyone done the Falcao SBC? I’m wondering if he’d be worth it as a sub as I’ve got a premier league side with Kane and Rashford POTM already.

Carlsen19