Gaming FIFA 20 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
If rivals gameplay from the last 24-48 hours is how it is going to be from now on, looks like that’s me done with fifa for another year. Games borderline unplayable again (even on winning games, I’m 5-2 in that spell)

No Love

Jorginho and Mollet as my WL picks. Hradecky also popped up, but snagged Jorginho instead as it appears all goalkeepers are weak this year anyway. Not sure I’ll use either of my two picks, but their respective cards actually look decent. Could have been worse, really.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
If rivals gameplay from the last 24-48 hours is how it is going to be from now on, looks like that’s me done with fifa for another year. Games borderline unplayable again (even on winning games, I’m 5-2 in that spell)
Lag?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Nah connection is fine, it's just turned awful. Games are back to being on an ice rink, players skating everywhere, everyone feels clunky and having to tackle opposition 10 times to get possession. Last weekends gameplay was great, really enjoyed it, now I've no interest in playing, wins aren't even enjoyable when it is like this. Funnily enough, I seen people crying about the gameplay yesterday morning and assumed they were just crying as they were losing but annoyingly they were right.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Yup it was shocking this morning while the kids were at school, dread to think of the upcoming weekend. Even Squad Battles was terrible. Draft is the only semi playable mode.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Nah connection is fine, it's just turned awful. Games are back to being on an ice rink, players skating everywhere, everyone feels clunky and having to tackle opposition 10 times to get possession. Last weekends gameplay was great, really enjoyed it, now I've no interest in playing, wins aren't even enjoyable when it is like this. Funnily enough, I seen people crying about the gameplay yesterday morning and assumed they were just crying as they were losing but annoyingly they were right.
That's server lag dude. 100%. Your connection is indeed fine but EA's servers not so much.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Ah fair:lol: Point still stands that its unplayable:D
Yup its trash, I was so hyped when I played the game in early access it was great and its been getting steadily worse to the point, I couldn't play between 3-11pm last weekend. This week so far its been unplayable flat out. I've played 2 rivals games and maybe 6 squad battles since monday.

Ole90+3

Do you not think a big reason for the gameplay to worsen weeks after release every year is that everyone in FUT are rocking good teams filled with players with inflated stats?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Do you not think a big reason for the gameplay to worsen weeks after release every year is that everyone in FUT are rocking good teams filled with players with inflated stats?
Nah, that shouldn't make players ice skate/glide or require a billion tackles etc.
Yup its trash, I was so hyped when I played the game in early access it was great and its been getting steadily worse to the point, I couldn't play between 3-11pm last weekend. This week so far its been unplayable flat out. I've played 2 rivals games and maybe 6 squad battles since monday.
I'll try playing tomorrow and see how it is, will take weekend off if it's awful, no chance I'm doing WL with it like this.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I'll try playing tomorrow and see how it is, will take weekend off if it's awful, no chance I'm doing WL with it like this.
same. I'm gonna try a couple of rivals and if thats bad i'm not playing champs.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Rewards were pretty crap. Jorginho and 2 stinkers from 3 red picks. Veratti and 2 stinkers in TOTW pack. Nothing in the other packs. Nothing usable and only generated about 80k or so from totw pack

Have to hold off upgrading to Messi.

Shark

@NotShark
Rewards were pretty crap. Jorginho and 2 stinkers from 3 red picks. Veratti and 2 stinkers in TOTW pack. Nothing in the other packs. Nothing usable and only generated about 80k or so from totw pack

Rewards are awful again, servers are absolute dogshit again, offline modes are bug ridden.

What’s changed from last year?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

I got into what it said was the top 15% but then I didn't play for about 3 days so I'm guessing I ended up in tier 3 or something.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Got 160k from my two Mega Packs from rivals this week. De Jong and Pepe :cool:. My mate packed Dybala in his rewards though, lucky bastard. He packed Pogba in an untradeable two rare player pack last week aswell.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Rewards are awful again, servers are absolute dogshit again, offline modes are bug ridden.

What’s changed from last year?
Rewards are a lottery and overall I had a good year last year. Packed Mane this year already too from a draft win. Cant win em all!

I enjoy the game overall tbh, just the delay at times is a joke. Thought 19 was horrific and this is great in comparison even with the delay

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I played someone online who didn't sprint at me from kick off and didn't do skill moves. AMA.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Yeah I think I’m done with this piece of crap for awhile. I’ve tried to persevere with it and I’m better than I was as I’m moving up divisions but this game is comfortably the worst fifa I’ve played. I’m bored already and that’s after 2 weeks.

Button delay and lag is worse than ever.
Regular disconnections, after matches and also when I click to claim a reward it boots me out and takes my XP I earned.
There’s absolutely zero content sbc-wise to (personally) keep me interested.
Career mode still fecked beyond belief.
As usual no communication from EA in anyway.

The game should’ve never been released in the state it’s currently in.

iammemphis

Got nearly 200k from my free packs today, unreal luck really. Could only better by packing an icon or a meta player.

Packed De Jong and Pepe from rivals rewards and Eder Militao, Marcelo and Memphis, plus some standard rare golds from the Marquee Matchups.

IrishRick

Someone rage quit on me. I had 5 players under 70 pace start the game, assisted a cross with less than 80 pace to a player with under 70 pace (was thrilled) and scored with a chip shot (rounded the keeper, dinked it in)

I got none of the objectives marked off. Is this cause he quit? If so that is bull

No Love

Sorry to spam this thread with boastful posts about my pack luck, but I am compelled to note again.. Absolutely scandalous so far.

I opened around 17-18 packs there, pretty much all my WL/Rivals rewards, plus Marquee Matchups and Volta SBC. Snagged Drogba, Modric, Chiellini, Laporte, Muller, Felipe Anderson & Azpilicueta. Hope you guys get similar luck!

Nice! Let me know what he's like.
Will do, man. Pretty much makes POTM Pukki redundant now. Will be fun to bring Didier into WL starting tomorrow!

3KDré

Made 840k selling Neymar, who I got in a squad building challenge today. Good day.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Is it more beneficial to counter attack these days? I just played my second game in over a year, was the better team but got countered the feck out of and lost 6-3.

How fecking slow are defenders to turn around or react after switching between them? I have Van Dijk and Nesta and got torn a new one by Callum Wilson. Infuriating.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Is it more beneficial to counter attack these days? I just played my second game in over a year, was the better team but got countered the feck out of and lost 6-3.

How fecking slow are defenders to turn around or react after switching between them? I have Van Dijk and Nesta and got torn a new one by Callum Wilson. Infuriating.
You investing? Otherwise how have you got that CB pairing alone? My team is about 81 rated but I've accumulated 500k from SBCs, so i thought I'd done good. Not dared venture into Rivals as I've not played much and my team is rubbish. I'm reluctant to pay for some of these <85 rated cards that are going for big money, knowing they'll be redundant soon.

AaronRedDevil

Dammit! They did it lads. It's gone back to fifa 19 again. I had a 7 game lost streak tonight. Not a single goal came from them scoring by themselves. All rebounds and fumbles. Ffs, I was enjoying fifa for the first time in years and now they've ruined it. Plus like an Idiot i finally got enough points for WL and i picked this weekend. I really didn't want to play it at all right now. Fml:mad:

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
Dammit! They did it lads. It's gone back to fifa 19 again. I had a 7 game lost streak tonight. Not a single goal came from them scoring by themselves. All rebounds and fumbles. Ffs, I was enjoying fifa for the first time in years and now they've ruined it. Plus like an Idiot i finally got enough points for WL and i picked this weekend. I really didn't want to play it at all right now. Fml:mad:
Has something changed? I've gone from being able to walk into my oppositions half with them playing so deep to not being able to get out of my own area because of 90 minutes of pressure, ridiculously aggressive challenges and seemingly no fatigue. Feels just like Fifa 19 again to me...

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Has something changed? I've gone from being able to walk into my oppositions half with them playing so deep to not being able to get out of my own area because of 90 minutes of pressure, ridiculously aggressive challenges and seemingly no fatigue. Feels just like Fifa 19 again to me...
That was a problem in itself imo. I've only been playing squad battles so far now and then, but it was annoying how, no matter how you set up, you couldn't get your midfield to pressure the ball. You had to wait until they got in your final third until the pressure came from your own team.

If they've changed it then high pressure will be OP because of the misplaced passes and higher number of interceptions from AI in Fifa 20. It's probably been mentioned a lot already but has anybody else noticed how there's passes you can't play anymore, like those where you slide it just passed the opposition player. They'll intercept these every time now. Unless it's my players who aren't that highly rated.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
You investing? Otherwise how have you got that CB pairing alone? My team is about 81 rated but I've accumulated 500k from SBCs, so i thought I'd done good. Not dared venture into Rivals as I've not played much and my team is rubbish. I'm reluctant to pay for some of these <85 rated cards that are going for big money, knowing they'll be redundant soon.
Nah I'll never buy coins. I got Van Dijk in a gold pack as reward for my activiites on FIFA19, and Nesta was in a "loaned player" pack, only got him for 3 games.

iammemphis

To be honest alot of it could be players are getting bored of being battered despite playing really deep that they’ve changed tactics and now more people are going for it attacking wise. I know i did anyway and I’ve been on a terrific run of form since playing more positive.

My best tactic is going 2-0 down after 20 minutes and then going on all out attack there after and winning the game 3-2 :lol:.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Most people playing weekend league? Good luck if so!

Got that Piszcek card last night for around 80k. Ideally he can play CDM in a 352 when I figure that out but have Akanji and brought Witsel in to play him right back for this weekend league

AaronRedDevil

To be honest alot of it could be players are getting bored of being battered despite playing really deep that they’ve changed tactics and now more people are going for it attacking wise. I know i did anyway and I’ve been on a terrific run of form since playing more positive.

My best tactic is going 2-0 down after 20 minutes and then going on all out attack there after and winning the game 3-2 :lol:.
What is your formation? I'm just using 352 and it's not doing well these last 3 days.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Started 7-0 on weekend league and now 7-1. Game has got progressively worse and worse as the games have went on, assume it’s with more people coming online now. It’ll be a joke later on.

AaronRedDevil

Started 7-0 on weekend league and now 7-1. Game has got progressively worse and worse as the games have went on, assume it’s with more people coming online now. It’ll be a joke later on.
Only had 1 game so far. I'll play more later. Lost it obviously. Had 17 shots on target and he had 3. Lost 2-1. Very frustrating :lol:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Also 80% of goals I’m conceding are either from my defenders passing straight to their attacker in my third, or after me failing to tackle them at least 3 times in the build up despite winning the ball. These are all in games I’m winning easily as well.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Only had 1 game so far. I'll play more later. Lost it obviously. Had 17 shots on target and he had 3. Lost 2-1. Very frustrating :lol:
only game I should have lost I wound up winning 3-0 :lol: got battered and he missed sitters and my players scored only 3 chances.

Wal2Fra

I hate when people quit and I jever have until just now. The first 30 mins of the game was just lag, I could only pass from kick-off and it just lagged the entire time.

My connection bouncing from 4 bars to 1 and back again! I never have connection issues usually. Is anyone else having a similar issue?