Gaming FIFA 20 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
EA have gone in on us with those ratings :lol: Probably because of the links with Konami. Some are a bit harsh, but it just goes to show where we're at right now. It'll be tough using a United based team until icons, IFs and other promotions really kick in.
Dont think itll be too bad tbh. A chunk look great as the mid transition teams like Martial, Rashford, Wan Bissaka, Bailly as always, Shaw looks a lot better, Lindelof looks good, etc., while De Gea and Pogba are the 2 elite we have. James/TFM/Tuanzebe look like very good silvers as well.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
EA have gone in on us with those ratings :lol: Probably because of the links with Konami. Some are a bit harsh, but it just goes to show where we're at right now. It'll be tough using a United based team until icons, IFs and other promotions really kick in.
Nah I think it's more to do with the fact that we are shit.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Im almost certain you said the exact same thing to me when I commented on the fifa 19 demo. :lol:

Its always the same. The demo is always a lie.
I think I did!

It's because it's absolutely true.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
The game is as good as identical as 19. Sure there's a couple extra shooting and tackling animations (i scored one of those goals where it's kicked into the floor first, which I've never seen before) but that's it. That really is it.

Timed shooting still being in the game is shit.

ArjenIsM3

Think they're pretty fair. Shows where we're at yeah.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
The game is as good as identical as 19. Sure there's a couple extra shooting and tackling animations (i scored one of those goals where it's kicked into the floor first, which I've never seen before) but that's it. That really is it.

Yeah but the menus are a different colour.

Honestly what the feck have they been working on for the past year?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

First thing I did with timed shooting in fifa 19 was turn it off. Same thing here. Not a fan.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Not getting this FIFA. Barely played the last one and loads of my mates hated it too, so to see them put out the same game again when the last one had some many issues is very odd and lazy. Guess everything goes into FUT now, that's where the money is.

Ordered PES yesterday, feels weird to be switching after playing FIFA for years, but they got lazy and realised FUT is where it's at. Can't blame them really.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
FUT players: when does the web app come out?

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Don’t think I’ve ever played a demo and had to check I downloaded the previous year by mistake. Yes FIFA’s usually turn out to be the same but feck me what’s actually different besides the crap version of FIFA Street and updated kits?

Can someone actually tell me one thing please? :lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Usually with the demo I get the urge to play it a lot but I have no desire at all to play it. Played about 3 games yesterday and turned it off.

AaronRedDevil

That stupid shit where you tackle and the ball bounces back to the opposition is still in the game. EA did NOT make any new FIFA this year, they straight up copied and paste last years.

luke511

Same old boring shit, overly slow mechanics to give more gameplay value to the FUT upgrade cards in the future. Massive scam.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Everyone I know who played the beta have said the same thing. The beta was completely different and its just a matter of hoping its the beta version and not the demo

dove

Honestly what else did people expect? Yearly released games never change much as there is simply no time to do any massive changes.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Played the demo once, was like — nah.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Everyone I know who played the beta have said the same thing. The beta was completely different and its just a matter of hoping its the beta version and not the demo
But to know that we’ll have to buy the full game. Ugh.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
But to know that we’ll have to buy the full game. Ugh.
I will buy it anyway as I always do but just wait a few weeks/month and decide then, after reading what people think :)

If your on Xbox, do you gameshare? I don't mind spending £30 for a game that ill play for a full year

mav_9me

I will buy it anyway as I always do but just wait a few weeks/month and decide then, after reading what people think :)

If your on Xbox, do you gameshare? I don't mind spending £30 for a game that ill play for a full year
What is that? I am on Xbox and have preordered my FIFA 20. I don't mind sharing it with you (you dont need to pay anything) if that's what this is about.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
What is that? I am on Xbox and have preordered my FIFA 20. I don't mind sharing it with you (you dont need to pay anything) if that's what this is about.
Appreciate the offer but I gameshare with a mate. We buy games throughout the year and half the price. Google it, but its something like having each others account and making them the console the home xbox. Pretty simple and very good.

predator

Youth NITK
I want to sell all my ultimate team on fifa 19 and play draft until fifa 20 comes out. Is there any reason why I should keep the players? It has no effect on fifa 20 ultimate team does it???

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
I love the demo! Can’t wait for the EA Access trial to release
Me too. It's not a huge difference however there are a lot of subtle improvements which have made the game a lot more enjoyable imo.

Macern

Pee pee pants
The seller has a lot of good ratings, but you never know if you’re actually going to receive it on the release date. Also, so much hassle having the game in a physical copy and I think the console is louder when running a game from a physical copy too, so for me it’s a no-brainer to buy the digital edition. If you have EA access you get 10% off (EA Access is very cheap and it lets you play 10 hours of fifa 20 from the 19th of sept) and if you pre-order from within fifa 19 you get another 10% off.

jderbyshire

jderbyshire

The seller has a lot of good ratings, but you never know if you’re actually going to receive it on the release date. Also, so much hassle having the game in a physical copy and I think the console is louder when running a game from a physical copy too, so for me it’s a no-brainer to buy the digital edition. If you have EA access you get 10% off (EA Access is very cheap and it lets you play 10 hours of fifa 20 from the 19th of sept) and if you pre-order from within fifa 19 you get another 10% off.
Digital is 59 quid though right? So 10% off that is 53 - another 10% off is 48.

I got it through the Game/Quidco cashback deal for 35 quid.

I'd rather save the money and turn the telly up.

red4ever 79

I need help guys. Last Fifa i played was Fifa 16. I have played the demo of Fifa 20 and there are noticeable differences.

How do you go past players now? I used to kick the ball ahead and pace would go past people. Now the computer always blocks you or is as fast as you.
What has happened to the corners? You have this target in the box and you kick it towards that. Is there a way to turn that off and go back to the previous way.