Gaming FIFA 22

AaronRedDevil

Exactly, I concede so often from kick off because he just runs at my back 4 and I can’t catch up. It’s either hope the computer kicks in or take control of the centre back and decide whether to commit left or right.
Thought it was just me. I fight like hell to score and create own chances. Then between 5 mins from kick off he just gets a very easy chance to score and my defenders just back off. Yesterday my gk straight up got out of the way and left the whole net wide open. I didn't even press any button.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Thought it was just me. I fight like hell to score and create own chances. Then between 5 mins from kick off he just gets a very easy chance to score and my defenders just back off. Yesterday my gk straight up got out of the way and left the whole net wide open. I didn't even press any button.
Definitely not just you. So annoying giving away easy goals like that after working hard to get in front.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I got Camavinga too, not entirely useless as I've only just started and I'm running a La Liga team, plus he's French which is a good link this year. Can't imagine I'll use him much for very long though.

EvilChuck

Exactly, I concede so often from kick off because he just runs at my back 4 and I can’t catch up. It’s either hope the computer kicks in or take control of the centre back and decide whether to commit left or right.
I always defend kick offs with my striker, just try and block the run through with them and go for a tackle and hope the rebound goes to one of my midfielders

2 man midfield

I always defend kick offs with my striker, just try and block the run through with them and go for a tackle and hope the rebound goes to one of my midfielders
Yeah that might be the best way to do it. The amount of rebounds this year is crazy with the new passing.

Oh also: anyone else been sprinting down the touch line with their winger, only for your player to do a complete 180 and send the ball flying behind them? I swear I’m not doing anything different with my analogue stick, but the amount of attacking moves that have broken down because of it...

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Was going to save my packs for toty but I may cave in and open them for the winter wildcards looks to be some sick cards of they're true.

I've got 32 saved, a fair few 125ks and 100ks in there. Plus I should have the 83x25 from Swaps.

2 man midfield

Icon swaps. There are objectives that if you complete you get a special icon swap version of players (tokens) which can be submitted into SBCs for pack rewards, starting at 2 tokens for 25x82 players, up to 17 tokens for mid Rooney.
That sounds complicated. I’ll have to do a bit more reading :lol: cheers

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Has there been some kind of update in the last 7 days?

I've gone from regular 7-0 wins on FUT to getting smashed by everyone. And was Donnarumma always so OP? I know xG isn't always the best gauge, but i'm always double my opponent but the Italian is saving EVERYTHING.

Meller

People who doesn't quit doing pick swap challenges... Hope you get base Inzaghi you twats.

TrustInJanuzaj

How have you sad gits managed to do them already? There’s about 50 games to get through!

TrustInJanuzaj

Aye, don't mind the online ones but can't play more than 2 Squad Battles a day without wanting to fling my monitor out the window.
Yeh the friendly ones can actually be quite entertaining. It’s nice to play afew games without the pressure of champs etc. Agreed on squad battles, abit of a chore.

Meller

Luckily I had exactly 11 silver first owner players from Argentina so that's 3/5 squad battle ones in 6 games. And just managed to qualify for the WL but it was sweaty and awful...

TrustInJanuzaj

Luckily I had exactly 11 silver first owner players from Argentina so that's 3/5 squad battle ones in 6 games. And just managed to qualify for the WL but it was sweaty and awful...
Ahh fair enough that’s a clever way of killing three birds with one stone. I’ll probably have to tackle each one individually when I can be bothered.

chris123

People who doesn't quit doing pick swap challenges... Hope you get base Inzaghi you twats.
I just quit when this happens. Gives them the loss anyway and you need to play more games to get the other requirements other than just wins too.

Santos J

I just quit when this happens. Gives them the loss anyway and you need to play more games to get the other requirements other than just wins too.
Doesn't give them a loss, just doesn't count as a game.

2 man midfield

If I had 17 tokens I think I’d have to take Rooney over the pack. There aren’t many icons currently in packs that I’d take over that card.

dannyrhinos89

Caved and opened 15 of my saved packs that were high value.

I got 3 of those winter thingy cards none of them was a big time player But not a bad return tbh.

niakite (the french bundesliga CB)
taarabt (who actually looks sick)
that Birmingham City one.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Just packed Winter Wildcard 89 rated Fabinho.. who is a CF?! :lol:

Untradable unfortunately, but he looks like a decent card. He might allow me to sell Robbie Keane

Nanook

Aye, don't mind the online ones but can't play more than 2 Squad Battles a day without wanting to fling my monitor out the window.

Yeh the friendly ones can actually be quite entertaining. It’s nice to play afew games without the pressure of champs etc. Agreed on squad battles, abit of a chore.
Only play teams rated 73 rated and below, you can update squads every 5 minutes if there’s no teams that low rated.

Depending how good you are and how good your team is you can go into a 5+ nil lead at half time on world class against these teams. Second half put your controller down and go do something else. They’ll rarely score more than 4 especially if they’ve got low rated out of position strikers.

TrustInJanuzaj

Only play teams rated 73 rated and below, you can update squads every 5 minutes if there’s no teams that low rated.

Depending how good you are and how good your team is you can go into a 5+ nil lead at half time on world class against these teams. Second half put your controller down and go do something else. They’ll rarely score more than 4 especially if they’ve got low rated out of position strikers.
Yeh this sounds like a strategy my mate does. He does other things while it’s running in the background. I’m not very good at it, I’d almost rather play on legendary just to add abit of challenge and keep engaged. It’s not ideal though.

Meller

So what's up with these winter cards? Will you be able to trade them for something?

Meller

Yeah similar to the other swaps available at the minute, there's Winter swaps coming I think from the 26th.
Thanks!

Managed to get 8 wins after 4 straight in my last 4 in WL and pulled IF Barella! No good red picks though but still content with that.

EvilChuck

Had to get the SMS and Spinazzola cards. Cant actually play this weekend though and I know their prices will tank, but they are both end game level cards so I'm not overly bothered. Tempted to play Spinazzola on 7chem as a RB

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Anyone used the POTM Trent? SBC looks like it’d cost me around 30k to add what I need. Is he worth it? I play Walker at RB currently

dannyrhinos89

Anyone used the POTM Trent? SBC looks like it’d cost me around 30k to add what I need. Is he worth it? I play Walker at RB currently
I did him beciase I had loads of dupe cards. I cant comment on him at RB but I’ve been subbing him on in game at cdm and he’s great.

2 man midfield

That 86 Jonathan David looks :drool:

currently have his 84 as CAM and he’s my best player hands down.