Gaming FIFA 22

EvilChuck

Yeah his card looks great. Haven't been up against him yet. Only Oshimen and he always scores on me. But I'm leaning more to Arn. Might just get Kante too. Or should I keep Ndidi.
I havent used either Kante or Ndidi, but from playing against Kante I'd say him. He intercepts everything, and if its not an interception he will just bulldoze you anyway

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Kante wins hands down. His defensive AI is superb and he’s really good to control as well.

Macern

Pee pee pants
Yeah his card looks great. Haven't been up against him yet. Only Oshimen and he always scores on me. But I'm leaning more to Arn. Might just get Kante too. Or should I keep Ndidi.
Ndidi? He’s useless, way too slow. Get Kante. Or even better De Bruyne

Macern

Pee pee pants
Yeah he looks amazing tbh. I have built myself into a Serie A black hole though with untradeables, and didnt do the Zaha SBC which I could have linked him in with (I have RB Kessie and objectives Defrel so he would have linked nicely).
You have Chiesa? He’s decent

Macern

Pee pee pants
Does anyone know if there's a way you can tell if you're home or away before kick off on this one? YouTube had the answers on previous FIFA's but not this time.

I'm not one who absolutely has to be at home all the time but 90% of my games are away it's absolutely ridiculous.
Why would that matter? Has no impact whatsoever.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
For me it does, I can't even explain how but I perform so much better when I have home games, especially on weekend league.

Macern

Pee pee pants
For me it does, I can't even explain how but I perform so much better when I have home games, especially on weekend league.
Must be coincidence. Or you think you’re at a disadvantage when playing away games and therefore playing worse.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
So I’ve just pulled mid pele from the icon sbc I’m absolutely lost for words, I was sat in shock for awhile when he walked out.

I’ve never pulled a player worth that amount ever.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
It does, some stadiums have different camera angles for certain camera settings. On my camera, some stadiums are much lower for the camera which throws off my depth perception and means I can see less of the pitch. Hasn't been an issue recently so might have been patched.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
So I’ve just pulled mid pele from the icon sbc I’m absolutely lost for words, I was sat in shock for awhile when he walked out.

Congrats pal, that's an amazing pull. Will try the SBC myself soon.

AaronRedDevil

Wow nice one. Set for the year on fifa. Pele is a god mode player when he shoots.

AaronRedDevil

Nah you're right. My players play like garbage in away games. The difference is night and day for me.

dannyrhinos89

Congrats pal, that's an amazing pull. Will try the SBC myself soon.
Thanks and Good luck mate. Hopefully you get somebody worth it.

Wow nice one. Set for the year on fifa. Pele is a god mode player when he shoots.
yeah don’t think I need another striker all year now and yes I can confirm he doesn’t miss. It feels like his shot power is 100+

AaronRedDevil

Thanks and Good luck mate. Hopefully you get somebody worth it.

yeah don’t think I need another striker all year now and yes I can confirm he doesn’t miss. It feels like his shot power is 100+
I'm still using his loan card for friendlies. Absolute beast.

dannyrhinos89

I'm still using his loan card for friendlies. Absolute beast.
only thing is I’m not a skiller and never have been, I do basic stuff but 5* skillers are wasted on me. I just use him as a fast sweaty striker Which I bet people I play hate.

Meller

Nice! I decided against the SBC as I did Puyol instead and will save some fodder for future SBCs.
I do actually like my team now and have been enjoying the game far more now that I use 'fun' players. WW Taarabt, Mid Veron, Mid RvP and headliner Felipe Anderson are all fun to use at the moment and I do score some cracking goals.

AaronRedDevil

only thing is I’m not a skiller and never have been, I do basic stuff but 5* skillers are wasted on me. I just use him as a fast sweaty striker Which I bet people I play hate.
Can't go wrong with a mcgeady spin. I use it all the time, but it's not so effective this fifa, just good for turning in. Better for 5 star skill player's.

nooshka

Congrats, I managed to pull Ian fecking Rush and after pulling him I honestly think I’m done with the game For this year.

Meller

Just pulled normal Salah from the marquee matchup SBCs, surprised he's still going for 88k! Happy with that considering he's a gold player.

dannyrhinos89

Congrats, I managed to pull Ian fecking Rush and after pulling him I honestly think I’m done with the game For this year.

Ouch that's painful, I got baby petit from my baby icon pack so I very nearly didn't do the mid icon one but obviously I'm very glad I did.

Nice! I decided against the SBC as I did Puyol instead and will save some fodder for future SBCs.
I do actually like my team now and have been enjoying the game far more now that I use 'fun' players. WW Taarabt, Mid Veron, Mid RvP and headliner Felipe Anderson are all fun to use at the moment and I do score some cracking goals.
I've got the Felipe Anderson linked to my Pele and I enjoy using him too. For a free card he's very good hopefully he will get a few upgrades.

AaronRedDevil

Anyone have an alternative to Numbers up Rice. He's bloody awful for me. Bought kante to pair him and it's night and day who's better. Rice just stands there and does nothing.

Frank White

I know the games annoying at the best of times but i swear the people who play it do my head in. Playing a WL game 2-0 up cruising, the guy goes all out in like the 30th min and my team turns to shit, can't pass, shoot, run etc. He pulls one back off a corner, ok cool by this point he has literally a slither of stam on everyone so thought doesn't matter yet turns out I was wrong he's still able to press like mad. Pulls it back 2-2 now I'm triggered but i have 30 mins and he has 0 stam, should be easy.

Go through 1 on 1 with his keeper and out of nowhere 0 stam Marquinhos straight through the back, red card. Thinking easy FK 20 yards out, put the ball down and he fecking dashboards! Then goes on to spam me with thumbs up :lol: Genuinely felt like dashing the controller at the TV.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I know the games annoying at the best of times but i swear the people who play it do my head in. Playing a WL game 2-0 up cruising, the guy goes all out in like the 30th min and my team turns to shit, can't pass, shoot, run etc. He pulls one back off a corner, ok cool by this point he has literally a slither of stam on everyone so thought doesn't matter yet turns out I was wrong he's still able to press like mad. Pulls it back 2-2 now I'm triggered but i have 30 mins and he has 0 stam, should be easy.

Go through 1 on 1 with his keeper and out of nowhere 0 stam Marquinhos straight through the back, red card. Thinking easy FK 20 yards out, put the ball down and he fecking dashboards! Then goes on to spam me with thumbs up :lol: Genuinely felt like dashing the controller at the TV.
2-0 is the most dangerous lead in Fifa, hands down. I know exactly what you’re talking about - it feels like the game is sucking the ball into your goal. You can’t even get out of your half. I’ve even tried just keeping the ball after going 2-0 up but your players turn into idiots.

Frank White

2-0 is the most dangerous lead in Fifa, hands down. I know exactly what you’re talking about - it feels like the game is sucking the ball into your goal. You can’t even get out of your half. I’ve even tried just keeping the ball after going 2-0 up but your players turn into idiots.
Don't know if it was the lead or the fact that high press is broke, like i just couldn't do anything. Probably should have just passed around a bit but cba doing that in the 1st half. In the old FIFA'S the commentator used to say something like that about the 2-0 thing, personally not a believer in momentum or the 45/90 min thing but it is crazy the amount of 45/90 min goals i concede/score.

2 man midfield

Don't know if it was the lead or the fact that high press is broke, like i just couldn't do anything. Probably should have just passed around a bit but cba doing that in the 1st half. In the old FIFA'S the commentator used to say something like that about the 2-0 thing, personally not a believer in momentum or the 45/90 min thing but it is crazy the amount of 45/90 min goals i concede/score.
I dunno I feel like there has to be something there. There’s just too much smoke for there not to be any fire.

AaronRedDevil

Anyone else always conceding strange goals? I’ve to work very hard to score and when I do. The oppo just gets an easy goal out of nowhere, my defence is like” Ah here you go, nice and easy”. Like they just back far away from the striker giving him all the time in the world. I swear 8/10 goals I concede are complete bs.

Meller

Anyone else always conceding strange goals? I’ve to work very hard to score and when I do. The oppo just gets an easy goal out of nowhere, my defence is like” Ah here you go, nice and easy”. Like they just back far away from the striker giving him all the time in the world. I swear 8/10 goals I concede are complete bs.
Felt the same all night...

Grinded out 9 wins and my rewards were just shit. Best red pick was Pique, in the TOTW pack Foster, in the other packs Jorginho... Well worth an evening of grinding. God damn game.

EvilChuck

Going back to CL Vidal for this WL. Was interested in HL Barella, but at 300k I'll wait.

Finally spent the 200k for Koulibaly who will replace FB Chiellini, interested to see how he is. Hoping the unique body type will put him way over Chiellini for me

2 man midfield

Had a load of 88s and the odd 89 lying around my club so decided to do the icon SBC not really expecting anyone. It only cost me 160k to do, what’s the worst that can happen?

Out steps Pelé. Best pull I’ve had in 10 years playing this stupid game.

Frank White

Had a load of 88s and the odd 89 lying around my club so decided to do the icon SBC not really expecting anyone. It only cost me 160k to do, what’s the worst that can happen?

Out steps Pelé. Best pull I’ve had in 10 years playing this stupid game.
Lovely stuff congrats! Been using him quite frequently in draft recently and his shot is ridiculous.

Frank White

On the draft if you're decent at the game most people are seemingly quitting out pretty quickly. Managed to win 4 today got shafted with the 2x25 pack and a 7.5k but added a few decent ones to the TOTY pack stack.

2 man midfield

Lovely stuff congrats! Been using him quite frequently in draft recently and his shot is ridiculous.
Only used him for a couple games but I see what you mean. It sounds strange but if he hits it, it stays hit. Anything outside the box just somehow finds the corner of the net.

Frank White

Only used him for a couple games but I see what you mean. It sounds strange but if he hits it, it stays hit. Anything outside the box just somehow finds the corner of the net.
Yeah his shot power is stupid, using him then going back to Abedi Pele you can definitely see the contrast in different class of player. Top of the box finess, 30 yards out, scorpion kick from the edge of the box, light work for Pele.