Gaming FIFA 22

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Just invested 450K into fodder. Hope to triple my coins over next couple of weeks.
Who'd you go for? I basically have a bunch of Trippier/Digne/Raphael Guerreiro, and then 3x Gabriel Jesus who I expected to go way above 10k but it doesn't seem like happening. Will probably give that one a week or 2 after the game comes out before I sell for whatever i get. Usually he's like 30k to start off, so being 7-8k is weird.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Thanks, any guess how high his value might go? Looks like I could sell for about 300k right now.
Maybe 350k. Thing is, other players value will rise too so you'll get more coins but have to spend more also. If you sell him you could build a solid team with the coins.

bosnian_red

Maybe 350k. Thing is, other players value will rise too so you'll get more coins but have to spend more also. If you sell him you could build a solid team with the coins.
That's true. If you want a more guaranteed investment, you could sell him and stock up on 84 rated fullbacks after building a squad as they're pretty guaranteed to double or triple in value.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Who'd you go for? I basically have a bunch of Trippier/Digne/Raphael Guerreiro, and then 3x Gabriel Jesus who I expected to go way above 10k but it doesn't seem like happening. Will probably give that one a week or 2 after the game comes out before I sell for whatever i get. Usually he's like 30k to start off, so being 7-8k is weird.
Gabriel Jesus won't rise that much I don't think. Skills useless this year so doesn't fit the meta as much.
I did about 800k into fodder, mainly on Pique, Sommer, Aguero, Jorginho, Luis Alberto etc. These cards will all rise loads once SBC's come out. Theres potential for Ronaldo, Haaland and Mbappe to be POTM which would instantly send them sky high. EA can't afford for the 84/85/86/87s to be worth the current prices because people won't open near as much packs if Aguero will only get you 7k so they'll need to do something.

Santos J

Crazy how cheap 84's are at the minute, will sky when a half decent POTM SBC comes along. Oyarzabal & David Silva are both cheap as feck 85's as well who will be good SBC investments being a perfect link too.

bosnian_red

Gabriel Jesus won't rise that much I don't think. Skills useless this year so doesn't fit the meta as much.
I did about 800k into fodder, mainly on Pique, Sommer, Aguero, Jorginho, Luis Alberto etc. These cards will all rise loads once SBC's come out. Theres potential for Ronaldo, Haaland and Mbappe to be POTM which would instantly send them sky high. EA can't afford for the 84/85/86/87s to be worth the current prices because people won't open near as much packs if Aguero will only get you 7k so they'll need to do something.
You recommend selling him for 7.5k then and just taking the slight loss? He might be slightly bumped now even because he has a slight chance at a TOTW. But yeah that makes sense. Everyone stupidly cheap so far.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
You recommend selling him for 7.5k then and just taking the slight loss? He might be slightly bumped now even because he has a slight chance at a TOTW. But yeah that makes sense. Everyone stupidly cheap so far.
Probably yeah, could maybe hold off and if he gets a TOTW he will definitely rise.
Yeah I don't really understand it, guys like Werner and Auba are usually 100k + if not 200k at this stage. Not sure what will happen to their prices. Did see someone say it's because of no placement matches this year so people don't have near as much coins at this stage.

bosnian_red

Crazy how cheap 84's are at the minute, will sky when a half decent POTM SBC comes along. Oyarzabal & David Silva are both cheap as feck 85's as well who will be good SBC investments being a perfect link too.
Yeah good shouts. With how cheap everyone is and a seemingly higher quantity of 84's, I feel like 85's will be the new go to's.

Santos J

Yeah good shouts. With how cheap everyone is and a seemingly higher quantity of 84's, I feel like 85's will be the new go to's.
Yeah think you might be right as with how low they are it's hard to see 84's rising to the level they usually are but suppose we need a good SBC to see. Moreno & Parejo too are both cheap perfect link 86's so think I'm just gonna go in on those instead and skip the 84's or below unless they're meta players.

AaronRedDevil

Player career mode ruined for me by a glitch.

Tried Create a club mode instead. First game in League Two and Forest Green are playing tiki taka football and barely misplace a pass. There’s a bug where I keep getting the same email. Bored already. Love that you have to re-do every single training session to try and get an A every time you do a new career. That’s not tedious at all.

Some of this shit should be criminal. To charge money for something you’ve basically left untouched is an absolute joke.

Another year of exclusively only playing mates online then.
Do you not just skip it? I always just go to the calendar and skip till the next transfer window. I don't play the match personally. :lol:

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
What is the best way to qualify gor WL now, would need to win so many division rivals games.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Sommer, Gulasci, mostly. Got lots of other slightly higher priced 85 rated cards in there. Ran out of space and energy to buy up fodder on the cheap. If they sell over 10k in the next few weeks I’ll be happy.

Paxi

Yeah I got them both too and lots of 84 rated cards. Once a good sbc hits I’ll sell them on for mental profit hopefully. No point in coins just sitting there otherwise.

Paxi

Market will definitely rise. EA control it. They’ll release couple of crazy SBC’s and player picks and the prices will skyrocket. It’s just a game of patience now.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Skip the the sessions on the calendar section. Sorry missed that you're playing player career mode and not manager mode
All good! Yeah I do them at the start of the season to get A’s (or as close as possible) so that when I press R3 it gives me the best results. Having to press that every time is tedious too and some of the skill games are infuriating. Like the one where you have to beat the keeper and it starts you so close to the goal.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
You're convincing me not to bother with it again :lol:
On the flip side my created player, in his debut season, just scored a last minute screamer versus PSG to get Ajax into the Champions League final against City. That was after he assisted Ajax's first with a neat little dink and I still don't know how I pulled it off. Totally buzzing experience.

Donut

So how is this year’s game if you just want to play live against friends or some Seasons games, and not obsess with FUT?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Now I'm getting this really annoying visual glitch where any Top players with a grey arrow above their head also show up in replays and cinematics. Completely ruins the immersion.

It's also a shame because one of the traits I've got keeps becoming "active" whenever a nearby opponent dribbles. So it flashes about ten times every ten seconds. fecking annoying.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
So how is this year’s game if you just want to play live against friends or some Seasons games, and not obsess with FUT?
seasons is ok so far I’m in Div 8 but 90% of people uses either united or PSG. It can get tedious facing

Neymar - mbappe - Messi

rashord - Ronaldo - sancho

every....single...game.

Donut

seasons is ok so far I’m in Div 8 but 90% of people uses either united or PSG. It can get tedious facing

Neymar - mbappe - Messi

rashord - Ronaldo - sancho

every....single...game.
Ah yes, I always played with 4 or 4.5 stars, otherwise it was always PSG/Real/Barca.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I just encountered a game breaking glitch during the World Cup. Look at this shit.

Scotland in the last 16? feck off.

Edit: they actually got into the Quarter Finals.

nooshka

My web app is saying I’ve not yet earned access to the transfer market now? What do I need to do to sort this?

Paxi

Packed Dembele and he sold for 75K in seconds. Market is mad for meta players. I don’t particularly find him good at all.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Packed Dembele and he sold for 75K in seconds. Market is mad for meta players. I don’t particularly find him good at all.
Should have held fire, he'll get a price increase in the next few days as he's basically extinct apart from for max

Eddy_JukeZ

Do you always come out with more than you've put in each year? Seems insane that you basically have to put that in to compete at a high level, FIFA must be the only pro game where that is the case? Such a barrier to entry for younger people.
I do, but I wish I didn't have to put any money in obviously.

It shouldn't be a requirement.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
This game is fecking dreadful. Every pass is blocked. fecking joke

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Two other things..

1) Why when I get the ball out wide do my attacking players feck off the other way.

2) Why when their striker runs wildly offside does my centre half follow him, 10 yards deeper than the rest of the defence?

Games fecked. And it’s not even released yet

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I will say for all of its issues this one is miles better than Fifa 21. At least the AI can actually track basic runs. The long shots are abit OP but they were nearly impossible to score last year and I’d rather be able to score too many long shots then none at all.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I'm new to Ultimate and just packed Varane. Does it make sense to wait a little bit before selling him or is his value unlikely to increase?
Sell.

He might go up but the market is also likely to go up in general so the players you might buy will also be more expensive.