Gaming FIFA 22

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Is De Gea POTM any good? Or worth it. Have both his required teams buitl already but holding to see if he's any good. I already have (Untradeable) Allison as my GK, so I don't want it to be a waste of players if I get him. Allison is very hit and miss for me.
Yeh he’s brilliant for me. I bought TOTY Mendy but De Gea outperforms him for me. Great speed off his line and pulls off some decent saves. At this stage in the game though, everyone has such good attackers I’m not sure it matters who is in net!

TrustInJanuzaj

So after doing lautaro Martinez and those scam party bag sbc, I now have zero fodder in my club. Played with lautaro in div 2 who is another garbage striker. Had to get back gold Cr7 and kante back and now I have 1000 coin left. I am not trusting anymore player reviews on new gen for PC.
That sounds concerning I was debating doing him soon as I’m not convinced by my strike options.

AaronRedDevil

Yeh he’s brilliant for me. I bought TOTY Mendy but De Gea outperforms him for me. Great speed off his line and pulls off some decent saves. At this stage in the game though, everyone has such good attackers I’m not sure it matters who is in net!
Yeah I bought TOTY Mendy earlier and he's a bit shit. Left in goals my gold Allison would never concede. Gonna try De Gea out.

Last edited:

Meller

Has anyone tried Damsgaard? Was thinking as a Felipe Anderson replacement. He's only about 40k.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Flashback Varane is colossal. Tempted to do Maldini now but not sure.

EvilChuck

Has anyone tried Damsgaard? Was thinking as a Felipe Anderson replacement. He's only about 40k.
Yes I love him. Bought him friday when he was 120k so have lost a ton of coins on him, but he is so good. He has the glitchy dribbling like Abedi Pele, only issue I have is how far back he comes on defence. He is usually too far deep to get involved in counter attacks, which doesnt make sense given his work rates. But once he is in the opponents half he is magic and well worth the 40k he goes for now

EvilChuck

Vlahovic update. Made it into elite, and he has 29 goals in 16 games (a couple of disconnects and rage quits in there too, because feck playing pros who have 70% posession).

He is insane, anything inside the box is a goal, and with the engine he has enough dribbling to create space and then accelerate into it. By the time the opponent realises whats happened, Dusan has already scored

Meller

Yes I love him. Bought him friday when he was 120k so have lost a ton of coins on him, but he is so good. He has the glitchy dribbling like Abedi Pele, only issue I have is how far back he comes on defence. He is usually too far deep to get involved in counter attacks, which doesnt make sense given his work rates. But once he is in the opponents half he is magic and well worth the 40k he goes for now
Thanks I'll probably give him a go!

gorky_utd

That sounds concerning I was debating doing him soon as I’m not convinced by my strike options.
If you are on next gen then you might do him. But if you on pc or old gen, avoid at all cost. The guy will offer nothing against the monster toty defenders.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Anyone doing the future stars tokens ?
I’m torn between Gallagher, 85x10 and Player picks

AaronRedDevil

I wanted Gallagher but now after grinding for Chalobah to team with Kante. I’ve no idea who’d be better at cdm. Even though G is way faster. There’s no one in the first future team I want. Maybe Konate.

As for Packs I’m not gonna bother. I’ll pack someone I already have.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
To be fair mate you’ve had enough luck to get a couple of rough draws. Those kind of pulls are all I’ve managed this year.

Yeah toty kante and mid Pele used up all my pack luck for the year I think. I've barely packed a walkout since then.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
So after packing TOTY Cancelo i managed to pluck Prime Cruyff out of the mid/prime sbc. So after getting 11-13 wins every week im expecting now to do this exact same and still be no good at this game :lol:

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Chalobah is pretty much unusable, it’s like having Harry Maguire in midfield only worse at heading. Barely worth half the grind it took to get him.

Tempted to use 12 of my future stars tokens on the team 1 pack but I know I’ll end up packing Chalobah

TrustInJanuzaj

Chalobah is pretty much unusable, it’s like having Harry Maguire in midfield only worse at heading. Barely worth half the grind it took to get him.

Tempted to use 12 of my future stars tokens on the team 1 pack but I know I’ll end up packing Chalobah
I just immediately used him in the SBC for Varane

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Going for 85 x10. There’s nobody in team 1 that I fancy and I don’t think I’d use Gallagher as I have CL Bernardo and I use Record breaker Edouard as a CM and he’s a beast

AaronRedDevil

I decided to get Gallagher. Got 20 tokens. Reckon I'll use him as a cdm and try him out. Going to try and get the remaining 10 and get 2 Ultimate packs.

Nanook

Sold my team. Bought about 10 Kane/Casemiro/Allison, 20 De Bruyne, and 130 Benzema’s. Yes you read correctly 130.

My logic is there’s going to be a increase in high rated fodder when mid R9 sbc comes out. EA have never had different requirements for SBCs on Xbox and PS and he’s around 1 million coins cheaper on Xbox. This should mean the SBC will be relatively cheap on PS meaning more people will do it.

I’ve bought the Benzema’s for an average of around 35.5k. He was going for 45-48k at the start of this month.

gorky_utd

Finished my wl with 11 wins. Gold Cristiano and kante are no longer good enough against toty mid or defence. After an awful return of 5 goals in 10 wl matches I sold Cr7 and kante. Decided to give lautaro one more chance. Bought Sif barella and a new FS brazil cb from serie a. Overall decent result but I still struggled with lautaro :lol:.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Sold my team. Bought about 10 Kane/Casemiro/Allison, 20 De Bruyne, and 130 Benzema’s. Yes you read correctly 130.

My logic is there’s going to be a increase in high rated fodder when mid R9 sbc comes out. EA have never had different requirements for SBCs on Xbox and PS and he’s around 1 million coins cheaper on Xbox. This should mean the SBC will be relatively cheap on PS meaning more people will do it.

I’ve bought the Benzema’s for an average of around 35.5k. He was going for 45-48k at the start of this month.
Wouldn’t be 100% sure that Ronaldo is coming. Ea released a few fake SBC’s this week or so to catch out the leakers. Some people Ronaldo might have been a fake one.

I hope he is though as I’ll try and do him.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Going for 85 x10. There’s nobody in team 1 that I fancy and I don’t think I’d use Gallagher as I have CL Bernardo and I use Record breaker Edouard as a CM and he’s a beast
I went for that pack, and the best I got was four 87 cards that are only going to be useful for future SBC fodder.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Think I’ll use Chalobah CDM as CB in-game.

2 man midfield

I literally have nobody tradable left. I miss the days when you could sell your entire team if you wanted to. It just limits what you can do late game if you’re just stuck with them.

It sort of takes the fun out of packing someone as well, because if they don’t fit your team then they just sit there waiting to go into an SBC. I packed that future stars Cunha and didn’t like him, couldn’t fit him into a PL team so he went straight into an icon upgrade where I got mid Yashin. He sells for 160k, but he basically became worth about 30k in the end as that’s all it would’ve cost to have an 88 for that same SBC.

Nanook

Wouldn’t be 100% sure that Ronaldo is coming. Ea released a few fake SBC’s this week or so to catch out the leakers. Some people Ronaldo might have been a fake one.

I hope he is though as I’ll try and do him.
Even if he’s not I can wait. They’ll be something that will cause high rated fodder to increase in the next few weeks.

2 man midfield

I really want prime Bastian. Dropped to 450k now. Sold Kante because his passing got me into the shit too many times.

Meller

Finished on 9 wins which is ok since I haven't played in 2 weeks, nothing good from the rewards though.

Also kinda sad that Schulz for 20k performs much better for me than Davies for 200k. And goalkeepers are just terrible.

gorky_utd

Just bought vlahovic for 330k on pc. He was going for a lot more yesterday. Hope he will be an upgrade over lautaro.

Meller

That Neymar card is great by the way. Scored 5 in 2 games for me, will most likely displace Damsgaard for me.