Gaming FIFA 22

EvilChuck

Waiting till everyone sells their CB’s to get Kimpembe so I can get Numbers up Militao. I had to use his gold card for an objective and I had forgotten how good he feels in game. Him and flashback Varane are definitely something I’m looking forward to Using in game.

FS Cunha is a beast as well.
I know I'll probably regret saying this, but I cant imagine a special Kimpembe now will feel any more impressive than a number of other CBs who have been released in recent promos, not in the same way as his base card felt early on anyway

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I know I'll probably regret saying this, but I cant imagine a special Kimpembe now will feel any more impressive than a number of other CBs who have been released in recent promos, not in the same way as his base card felt early on anyway
I think it will feel mental. 85 pace with 90 physicals. With a shadow, his animations - this card will be completely broken.

Thankfully it will cost an absolute fortune so we’ll not see everyone using it.

Paxi

Some tasty cards here. Would love Telles in my team but he’s going to cost a bomb.

AaronRedDevil

I'm too attached to the players I have already. Like I can't replace Baily for normal VVD or Varane. Djik has been solid for me along with Varane. It's annoying. I use 3 at the back so there's no need for Telles. I have TOTY Shaw. He's just sitting in the club.

Paxi

I'm too attached to the players I have already. Like I can't replace Baily for normal VVD or Varane. Djik has been solid for me along with Varane. It's annoying. I use 3 at the back so there's no need for Telles. I have TOTY Shaw. He's just sitting in the club.
Shaw has poor stamina and VVD has horrific acceleration for this stage of the game but each to their own I guess.

AaronRedDevil

Shaw has poor stamina and VVD has horrific acceleration for this stage of the game but each to their own I guess.
I never had the pace problem. Gave him the shadow chemistry card and it's done decent. I'm thinking of going 442. I've used that recently with a France team and I've won 6 games in a row. That never happens, normally it's 2 games or 3 I win a night. VVD always seems to be the last defender I count on to block everything

Paxi

I never had the pace problem. Gave him the shadow chemistry card and it's done decent. I'm thinking of going 442. I've used that recently with a France team and I've won 6 games in a row. That never happens, normally it's 2 games or 3 I win a night. VVD always seems to be the last defender I count on to block everything
Fair enough mate, whatever works for you.
Yeah I enjoy using 442 sometimes as well but at the minute my players don’t really suit it.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I did well with 4321 earlier this week, went through a tough stage thursday trying to get into elite and almost went away from it, but then found some new custom tactics for it from the Fifa Analyst who watched a pro player win a tournament with them and it put me on a 7 game unbeaten run, going 5 for 0 in weekend league to start with and then a win and a decent draw in rivals.

gorky_utd

Finished WL with 11 win again with 2 games in hand. I think my team is very average with Sif barella and paqueta in midfield and a 40k future star cb from serie a. Star of the show was gold Neymar who carried me in the whole WL. I tried the new Alexis Sanchez card in cam (bought for 65k) and did pretty well with him. Played gold sirigu in goal and didn't notice any difference :lol: . Keepers are just random on PC.

Meller

Had about a million coins and decided it was time for a change so bought prime Okocha, RTTF Telles and CL Fred. Completed Chuk something objective and did the Bailly SBC (we'll go out though I'm sure).

Team is now:
FB Neymar - mid Cruyff - FS Chuk
CL Fred - mid Keane - Prime Okocha
RTTF Telles - Bailly - WW Tuanzebe - Potm TAA
Potm De Gea

Will probably sell them in a few days...

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
That Ozil card looks tasty. Only 60k as well, just as shame he plays in turkey.

LInkash

I am looking to sell my RTTK Son and replace him with Mane 91. Is that a good move? Seems like it would be an upgrade as 91 I'd higher than 90 but I don't understand meta and all that! Plus it would free up some coins.

Also considering Prime Giggs but apparently he's bad despite being 92 due to his low weak foot and skills. I don't use skills though, how much of a disadvantage is a poor weak foot?

gorky_utd

I am looking to sell my RTTK Son and replace him with Mane 91. Is that a good move? Seems like it would be an upgrade as 91 I'd higher than 90 but I don't understand meta and all that! Plus it would free up some coins.

Also considering Prime Giggs but apparently he's bad despite being 92 due to his low weak foot and skills. I don't use skills though, how much of a disadvantage is a poor weak foot?
You have to score using left only, other foot is almost unusable.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager

Considering the finesse shot on the edge of the box from cutting inside is still overpowered, I would say it is a big disadvantage.

Meller

Time to grind some squad battles boys!

That Cafu looks tasty to be fair even though it's always fun to do icon roulette. I hope I'll just pick him but knowing myself I probably won't. The 25 83+ is a given.

gorky_utd

Just found my ideal striker finally on PC. Potm Ben yedder :lol: . Helped me to reach elite on rivals.

AaronRedDevil

Just found my ideal striker finally on PC. Potm Ben yedder :lol: . Helped me to reach elite on rivals.
He fecking destroyed me yesterday in a friendly. I might get him to replace benzema or Gouri. Pissed me off how he kept finding space to score

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I'm really torn with these icon swaps. Do I go for a Cafu and Xavi double or just Garrincha?

Paxi

Going for Cafu and Xavi. Don’t play the the icon bingo but slowly and surely build an amazing squad.

Paxi

Spread the word guys and gals.

2 man midfield

I do golden goal when it’s just needing to win the matches, but when it’s things like ‘score a finesse goal with a midfielder’ or score in 10 separate matches, then yeah I’m gonna play the whole thing. Especially if you pause the game for me like a fecking helmet.

chicha14

Bought and downloaded this last night, haven't owned Fifa since the 2020 edition. Apparently, the improvements here are massive...Getting ready to board the FUT train(total noob to this format of the game) and get spanked:lol::lol:

2 man midfield

At a bit of a crossroads now these icon swaps have come out. Not sure whether to do the Ben Yedder SBC and get him up top next to FB Benzema with Pelé at CAM, or move Pelé up front and have that new Ozil card at CAM. I’ve done Ozil and I quite like him but he’s hard to link, I need to get Petit and Schweinsteger behind them really.

Otherwise if I choose the first option I could grind 18 tokens and get Xavi and Cafu.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I have found rivals this week to be atrocious in terms of gameplay. It can't just be me? The game speed is the slowest its ever been, its as close to slow motion as possible. Dribbling is impossible, my skill moves don't register, my defenders fall over each other, strikers run in my way blocking my own shots. My ping is stable and i don't get freezes, so im really perplexed what it is and it has completely killed any enjoyment ive had for the game. No motivation to do icon swaps either, its so mind numbing and labourious

Paxi

Current team: Prime Cech; Telles, FB Varane, Mid Rio, Darmian; FB Neymar, Prime Xavi, Prime Essien, Bruno HM, Prime Figo; TOTY Ronaldo.

Im getting moments Rio at the back and prime Cafu via swaps. What about FB Neymar, Telles and Figo?

Neymar has been nerfed — I’m absolutely certain of it.

Figo is great and I could use him for another season or so no problem.

Telles attacking AI is the best I’ve seen in FIFA 22 but his 2 star weak foot absolutely let’s him down.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
As someone who has been a PES player and dislikes FIFA's floatyness (but I used to play it from 11 to 14 or so), would is FIFA 22 career mode a worthwhile experience for someone who wouldn't have played it for ages?

Given there is no PES this year I suppose I should consider the dark side. I've never gone this long without playing a footy game!

EvilChuck

I know i am getting between 11-14 wins in WL so have decided to stop caring about my team so much.

What this means is I have done both FB Pogba, and SBC Elanga, and now just have to find a way to get them both on full chem (well, Pogba at least, atm best I can get him is 8 chem)

Paxi

I know i am getting between 11-14 wins in WL so have decided to stop caring about my team so much.

What this means is I have done both FB Pogba, and SBC Elanga, and now just have to find a way to get them both on full chem (well, Pogba at least, atm best I can get him is 8 chem)
See Mbappe said he doesn’t play WL anymore because it affects his mental health… or something along those lines. He didn’t play WL for sure. I could absolutely see EA scrapping it.

Meller

Current team: Prime Cech; Telles, FB Varane, Mid Rio, Darmian; FB Neymar, Prime Xavi, Prime Essien, Bruno HM, Prime Figo; TOTY Ronaldo.

Im getting moments Rio at the back and prime Cafu via swaps. What about FB Neymar, Telles and Figo?

Neymar has been nerfed — I’m absolutely certain of it.

Figo is great and I could use him for another season or so no problem.

Telles attacking AI is the best I’ve seen in FIFA 22 but his 2 star weak foot absolutely let’s him down.
100% agree regarding Neymar. He was fantastic for me in the beginning but lately he feels super clunky. Too bad I can't switch him out right now as it will hurt chemistry.

Actually, might try Elanga for the final 11 games of WL, he fits perfectly.