Gaming FIFA 22

gorky_utd

Not playing WL this week. However my team is quite good now with fb Griezmann, potm Ben yedder, potm sterling and gold Neymar on attack. Don't think I can improve my team anytime soon so no point grinding anymore.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Probably going to do 10 tokens for Gerrard and leave it there. Can’t really see the point in doing the packs, they don’t really offer good value. Gerrard’s card looks mad but Kante will do until then as I quite like the balance this team has.

————————91 Yashin—————————-
89 Trent—92 Varane—90 Vidic—87 Telles
————————-86 Etebo—————————-
————-90 Kante————91 Socrates——-
———————--—-95 Pelé—————————-
————86 Benzema—89 Ben Yeddar——-

Meller

Did my last icon pack for this year. Got Vieri from the prime one...

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Not playing WL this week. However my team is quite good now with fb Griezmann, potm Ben yedder, potm sterling and gold Neymar on attack. Don't think I can improve my team anytime soon so no point grinding anymore.
Why not swap Gold Neymar with FB Neymar. He’s miles better I reckon.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
FIFA 23 will reportedly include crossplay

This year's upcoming FIFA 23 will reportedly allow fans to play each other across PC, PlayStation and Xbox.

The move to crossplay has been a long time coming for EA's footy brand, and comes after numerous other big franchises have also taken the plunge.

Word that this year's FIFA instalment will support crossplay comes from Battlefield leaker Tom Henderson (via XFire). Men's and Women's World Cups will also be included, it was reported

Sauce: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2022-03-01-fifa-23-will-reportedly-include-crossplay

--

Granted I'm not the biggest FIFA fan but this would be welcome news. More games should embrace crossplay.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Think I’m going to be patient and go for that moments cannavaro as my icon swaps pick.

my last couple of icon packs have been awful so I’m not risking that option, my 2 centrebacks are flashback varane and Rttf kimpembe (who is easily the best defender in the game already), flashback varane however is doing my ahead in lately, he feels really slow, clunky and very clumsy.

I'm liking the agility and balance of moments cannavaro plus the fact that he’s basically 99 in every defending stat. so going for him.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I’ve got 1.5 million coins here and I don’t know what to spend them on really. Any ideas?

My team is: Prime Cech; Telles, FB Varane, Prime Vidic, Darmian; FB Neymar, Prime Xavi, HM Bruno, Future Stars Chalobah, Prime Figo; TOTY Ronaldo.

Theres nothing on the market that tickles my fancy to be honest. :(

EvilChuck

I’ve got 1.5 million coins here and I don’t know what to spend them on really. Any ideas?

My team is: Prime Cech; Telles, FB Varane, Prime Vidic, Darmian; FB Neymar, Prime Xavi, HM Bruno, Future Stars Chalobah, Prime Figo; TOTY Ronaldo.

Build a second team?

chicha14

I will send you my BTC wallet address!

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea

Stock up till TOTS?

EvilChuck

Oof I have seen a rumoured leak of a 91 Dybala card with 5*/5*. I have 330k so far, which I could get to about 650k if I sell HM Chiesa (who he would replace) and WW Spinazzola (8 token Ansaldi comes out friday). Hoping that would be enough...

Meller

I've almost enjoyed doing the silver challenges playing squad battles for the icon tokens. Challenging to play with crappy players and trying to do shots outside the box etc. Good to get some decent rewards for doing it as well!

Dan-Utd

Here we are in 2022 when we hear lots about being inclusive of women in sport... lots of women's footballs matches on the tele and women playing in the mens snooker etc.

Yet we don't have a FIFA women's football game... girls play FIFA too, there is a Women's Premier League, Women's FA Cup, Women's Champions League, Women's World Cup, Women's Euro's... so there is no excuse for FIFA not making a Women's football video game,

If the world really want to make women feel equal, then there must be consistency, sticking a few women on Final Score or sticking a few women's football matches on TV isn't enough, we need to FIFA Women 2022, we need Female Football Manager.

Meller

Here we are in 2022 when we hear lots about being inclusive of women in sport... lots of women's footballs matches on the tele and women playing in the mens snooker etc.

Yet we don't have a FIFA women's football game... girls play FIFA too, there is a Women's Premier League, Women's FA Cup, Women's Champions League, Women's World Cup, Women's Euro's... so there is no excuse for FIFA not making a Women's football video game,

If the world really want to make women feel equal, then there must be consistency, sticking a few women on Final Score or sticking a few women's football matches on TV isn't enough, we need to FIFA Women 2022, we need Female Football Manager.
There are women teams in FIFA.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Anyone tried prime Ballack? Want him for the midfield
I got him in the prime icon pack last week. He's way too clunky to be worth the coins - 68 agility, 70 balance. There are far more effective players available for the price.

2 man midfield

I got him in the prime icon pack last week. He's way too clunky to be worth the coins - 68 agility, 70 balance. There are far more effective players available for the price.
Ok thanks, I’m gonna try RTTF Tolisso instead. If Bayern go far that card could be insane.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
whats with the horrendous input lag on this online? Feel like it takes forever from pressing pass to actually doing it.

gorky_utd

Finished wl with 11-7 record. Griezmann and mkhitaryan up top was a solid combo. Packed mid makelele from rivals reward and played him this wl. Despite only 78 pace, his work rates made him very useful in defense. Now I have got enough coins for gold mbappe but thinking whether to replace Griezmann with him or complete mid matthaus to replace makelele.

2 man midfield

whats with the horrendous input lag on this online? Feel like it takes forever from pressing pass to actually doing it.
Been like it for a while now for me. It’s unplayable at times.
I had him last year. Turns like a truck.
Thanks, I’ll lay off him then. I’m gonna try Tolisso and Okocha for the third midfield position.

2 man midfield

You can try makelele. Cheap and quite good for the price. Basically icon kante.
I’ve still got Etebo sitting and he’s insane. Never really felt the need to replace him. I’ve had to put actual Kante in now I’ve got Tolisso though for the french link. I’ll see if Tolisso is worth losing Etebo for.

Meller

New low, quitting when conceding a penalty in the coin swap challenges. Just why?

Meller

Need some help improving my team. Did the Courtois and Desailly SBC yesterday. Defense right now is Cl Telles - Prime Desailly - Toty Alaba - Futties Lainer and PotM Courtois

Midfield is Cl Fred, mid Keane and prime Hagi. Attack is FB Neymar, mid Cruyff and that FS Chuk card. The only one of the midfield/attackers that I really like is Cruyff. I also have EL Ilicic and FS Darmstadt so kind of want to sell Telles but I'm waiting to see if we advance and he gets a boost before that... Otherwise any CMs, LWs and RWs that you guys can recommend. I have about 650-700k.

gorky_utd

Need some help improving my team. Did the Courtois and Desailly SBC yesterday. Defense right now is Cl Telles - Prime Desailly - Toty Alaba - Futties Lainer and PotM Courtois

Midfield is Cl Fred, mid Keane and prime Hagi. Attack is FB Neymar, mid Cruyff and that FS Chuk card. The only one of the midfield/attackers that I really like is Cruyff. I also have EL Ilicic and FS Darmstadt so kind of want to sell Telles but I'm waiting to see if we advance and he gets a boost before that... Otherwise any CMs, LWs and RWs that you guys can recommend. I have about 650-700k.
Try guendouzi in midfield. Assuming you have icon links, try special salah or sterling cards as RW.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea

I'd strongly consider getting birthday Ndidi instead of Keane - he's a huge upgrade and you have the link to Chukwueze there too.

2 man midfield

I don’t think it matters who I actually have in the team, I swear the game just levels you out over the course of 20 games. I always finish on 11, 12 or 13 wins, whether I’ve got icons in midfield or like a few weeks ago when I had gold Thomas Partey and gold Ndidi in there.

Meller

I'd strongly consider getting birthday Ndidi instead of Keane - he's a huge upgrade and you have the link to Chukwueze there too.
Current formation he won't link but it's a decent idea. I've had that Keane card for like 400 games and he's not even that good. Just sick of my midfield and Fred is still selling for a decent amount. That Neymar card was great in the beginning but he's crap these days.

2 man midfield

Mid or prime icon pick can get fecked. Trezeguet, Rivaldo and Yashin (who I already put into one of the 87 squads in the first place). 200k and a lot of fodder down the drain.

gorky_utd

Mid or prime icon pick can get fecked. Trezeguet, Rivaldo and Yashin (who I already put into one of the 87 squads in the first place). 200k and a lot of fodder down the drain.
Did it. Prime Figo. But there was a moments suker in my pick so technically I am affected :lol: .

2 man midfield

Did it. Prime Figo. But there was a moments suker in my pick so technically I am affected :lol: .
So you get another pack then?

Think I’m done with FUT for this year. My team is mostly untradeable so I can’t sell up and build a new one. Might do a career mode or something.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I thought I was completely done with it this weekend then finally packed some decent players. I got 88 Theo Hernandez in my Red pick who is insane and allowed me to sell telles. Then I packed FB Fekir so I could sell HTOTY David. With abit of a shift I managed to buy gold Mbappe after trying for so long and hes just broken, absolutely ridiculous card. My team currently:

———Fekir————Mbappe———
———————Kaka————————
—Paqueta—————Tolisso———
———————Vidal————————
Theo—Varane—De Vrij—Darmian
———————De Gea———————-

Thinking of swapping out De Vrij for that new Sergio Ramos card and then getting Cafu to play RB. That Ramos card is insanely overpriced though but I can’t help but want it.

Eddy_JukeZ

I thought I was completely done with it this weekend then finally packed some decent players. I got 88 Theo Hernandez in my Red pick who is insane and allowed me to sell telles. Then I packed FB Fekir so I could sell HTOTY David. With abit of a shift I managed to buy gold Mbappe after trying for so long and hes just broken, absolutely ridiculous card. My team currently:

———Fekir————Mbappe———
———————Kaka————————
—Paqueta—————Tolisso———
———————Vidal————————
Theo—Varane—De Vrij—Darmian
———————De Gea———————-

Thinking of swapping out De Vrij for that new Sergio Ramos card and then getting Cafu to play RB. That Ramos card is insanely overpriced though but I can’t help but want it.
New Ramos is decent.

Eddy_JukeZ

Did 1 and got Rivaldo.

Honestly thought it'd be Ronaldinho. Wanted to use him for fun a bit.