g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gaming FIFA 23 - RedCafe Utd (Pro Clubs)

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I’ll do this next one and then I’m off.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Well it started well. Some good games and then played some teams that should definitely be a few divisions higher.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
It was aimed at myself :lol: I tried getting forward when we were losing and instantly had no energy
:lol:
It still seems better than earlier Pro Clubs where your pro would be knackered early in the second half!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Clipped some of our goals from last night.

Great ball from @swooshboy finished by our AI player.

Another great ball from swoosh, smashed home by @christy87

swoosh with yet another ball in, headed in by me to put us 3 - 2 up.

christy87 making that result secure!

Myself bursting from midfield to volley home christy87's cross.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Loving the highlights!
Picked up quite a few assists - v happy with that!

Have put quite a few skill points towards speed and acceleration as think that will help get a bit more separation to make crosses.

What are you all prioritising for skill points and perks?

(except stamina…obvs)

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Loving the highlights!
Picked up quite a few assists - v happy with that!

Have put quite a few skill points towards speed and acceleration as think that will help get a bit more separation to make crosses.

What are you all prioritising for skill points and perks?

(except stamina…obvs)
My stamina was already decent so I've put mine mostly into passing and agility to begin with. Also just general speed. That way I can burst into space but also turn and pick a pass when in trouble.

Last few points I've put towards shot power, jumping and strength as I noticed I was getting quite a lot of opportunities but lacking the ability to really hold someone off and finish.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Only just saw this @P-Nut.

Yeh ill play some nights to be fair. Im usually on. You know me and ultimate team though, its hard for me to get off it. :lol:

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
When you choose the midget option this year you really stand out, I went that for the last game to get a bit of pace, at the same time p but went the giant option

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
When you choose the midget option this year you really stand out, I went that for the last game to get a bit of pace, at the same time p but went the giant option
I don't know why everyone goes with massive white hair. Maybe to be able to spot their player better?

That one team we played was full of them which surely defeated the point :lol:

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
I don't know why everyone goes with massive white hair. Maybe to be able to spot their player better?

That one team we played was full of them which surely defeated the point :lol:
This sounds to me like Sol is testing the water before he gives his player a bit of a makeover.....

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
This sounds to me like Sol is testing the water before he gives his player a bit of a makeover.....
I played goalkeeper for a drop-in last week and forgot to change my player's height back when I reverted to CM. My guy was 6 ft 5 running around the midfield like a tree.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
FYI – I made a couple of changes to our stadium – I went with one of the generic stadiums. We can only use the small stadiums at the present, but this means we can unlock bigger stadiums as we improve...which I think is a nice touch :)

Last edited:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
FYI – I made a couple of changes to our stadium – I went with one of the generic stadiums. We can only use the small stadiums at the present, but this means we can unlock bigger stadiums as we improve...which I think is a nice touch :)
Happy for you to make the changes!

Jack-C20

So progress doesn’t carry over from PS4 to PS5. That’s ruined the grind I’ve been on the last week :( Better get back to it.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Won’t be on tonight! Should be more likely middle of the week.