g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gaming FIFA 23 - RedCafe Utd (Pro Clubs)

Jack-C20

Good games! @P-Nut is absolutely prolific. So much better than drop in matches. The AI is way better than on PS4 though. One hint of a loose touch and they’re fecking on you.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Good games! @P-Nut is absolutely prolific. So much better than drop in matches. The AI is way better than on PS4 though. One hint of a loose touch and they’re fecking on you.
No idea what happened there, just kept dropping in the right place. Not a single assist for a CM isn't great though :lol:

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
That he is! Was v good! Nice promotion and some great goals! Lots of fun!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

Just scored this 20 minute hattrick in a drop-in (as a CM) and the game is like “eh… 8.2”.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers

Just scored this 20 minute hattrick in a drop-in (as a CM) and the game is like “eh… 8.2”.
:lol: Yeah it is a bit inconsistent!

However it used to be that unless you scored, it was hard to get a decent rating at all. At least now you don't have to score/play upfront to get good points.

Saying that, my red card certainly didn't help my rating in one of the games last night. Absolutely shocking decision!

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
:lol: Yeah it is a bit inconsistent!

However it used to be that unless you scored, it was hard to get a decent rating at all. At least now you don't have to score/play upfront to get good points.

Saying that, my red card certainly didn't help my rating in one of the games last night. Absolutely shocking decision!
:lol: it was such a weird time to take him out as well.

As for the ratings it is definitely better, I got a higher rating with 1 goal and 95% pass completion than I did for 3 goals and like 75% pass completion last night. For a CM I feel like that is pretty well balanced.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
:lol: it was such a weird time to take him out as well.

As for the ratings it is definitely better, I got a higher rating with 1 goal and 95% pass completion than I did for 3 goals and like 75% pass completion last night. For a CM I feel like that is pretty well balanced.
I know - what was he thinking???
Have had done drop in games where I’ve got MOTM even though someone else has scored a couple of goals. Def wouldn’t have happened in past versions.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Some guy just scored a hat-trick for the other team so I made it my mission to man mark him. Shut him down from then on and scored the goal for us to make it 3 - 3. Then smashed one in from range for the golden goal in extra time :drool:

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Some guy just scored a hat-trick for the other team so I made it my mission to man mark him. Shut him down from then on and scored the goal for us to make it 3 - 3. Then smashed one in from range for the golden goal in extra time :drool:
#DHOTYA

Jack-C20

First time on in a couple of days so you guys might know already but there’s a small update to be downloaded. Only ten minutes or so but annoying none the less if you’re trying to squeeze a few games in before bed.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
First time on in a couple of days so you guys might know already but there’s a small update to be downloaded. Only ten minutes or so but annoying none the less if you’re trying to squeeze a few games in before bed.
Good shout!

Norris

Are you guys still playing this mode? I just got the game during the BF Sale. Honestly, game is trash, felt like FIFA 22 was way better.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Ill ask me little bro to log into his ps4 account on my ps5 and ill play clubs. Havent touched fifa in 2-3 years so.my days as the any may be numbered.

Wont be about until Sunday or Monday though.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Is there a redcafe club already made or do we need to make one?

I might be on around 10pm tonight if anyone fancies it.

@DatIrishFella don't think many people play with an Any nowadays to be fair, the AI is quite good.

Jack-C20

I’ll be up for a game if anyone is online at the same time. Was away for a while so I’m out of the loop. Drop ins are sending me insane though.