FIFA U-20 World Cup 2015

jb8521

Haven't been catching the tournament.. Can someone maybe list some of the talents that caught their eye that maybe we should try to sign as a prospect for United?!

Apart from Perriera and Zivkovic.. Thanks
Kovalenko from Ukraine, Awonayi from Nigeria and the 16 year old Wague from Senegal have impressed me

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
It's not like the U-20 has a reputation for this kind of thing. Bad injures/tackles can happen at any level of football at anytime.
Indeed. Problem is Brazil are the NT version of Arsenal, and their fans like Wenger complaining about Stoke. It was very much the same with that Colombian fella who injured Neymar at the World Cup. It's football, shit happens, deal with it.

Telcontar

Vanja Milinković-Savić is already signed by United, but his brother Sergej, defensive midfield player from Genk.. I might be biased, cause I am Serbian, but he had a good tournament, and I think he might become a very, very good player. Also Andrija Živković from Partizan, youngest captain of Partizan, rumor is he is already signed by Valencia. Mainly right winger / right forward.

ctp

Germany v Mali and Brazil v Portugal starting in ten minutes.

Germany XI
1 M. Schwäbe, 2 G. Prömel, 4 K. Akpoguma, 5 N. Stark, 6 J. Weigl, 7 L. Öztunali, 10 M. Stendera, 11 J. Brandt, 15 M. Kempf, 16 R. Bauer, 18 H. Mukhtar

Mali XI
2 M. Diallo, 3 S. Diarra, 4 Y. Kone, 6 H. Maiga, 8 D. Samassekou, 12 S. Coulibaly, 13 A. Doumbia, 16 D. Diarra, 17 F. Sacko, 18 D. Gbakle, 19 A. Traore

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
I think Portugal is the best team of the tournament. Lets see who wins today

ctp

1-0 Brandt, quality finish from the edge of the area. It's been quite a scrappy game so far.

gofelx

Supports
Hamburgers
Yeah it was a good goal, great technique. Besides that there were pretty much zero chances though, Kempf and Stark just passing the ball to each other.

Blackwidow

Öztunali, Brandt (both born in 1996) and Stendera (December 1995) are even the youngest players in the team... - but the outstanding ones...

maze

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
germany's all-over display during the past 30min was not really convincing. i still see them make it though.

maze

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
ok so the english commentator doesn't say "it's a massacre" all the time, he says "samassekou", the name of the mali midfielder!

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
Didn't deserve to go through, but Portugal were incompetent also.

Blackwidow

Mali wins on penalties...

It is this generation. Now they play technically good football - but aren't the mental beasts anymore...

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Calhanoglu or Brandt. It doesn´t matter the talent. Deep down they are all Loserkuseners. The way he walked up there arrogantly. Short run-up and then he tries to act upset that he missed, before laughing it off. Typical. No coincidence that Germany finally won the big one, when nobody from that loser club was on the 23 men roster.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
So, basically, all four pretty level, and Brazil come from another shootout and Mali from a rather lacklustre group performance (1W, 1D, 1L).

No real standouts then? It's there for the taking, could this be the US' first World Cup? Wouldn't put it past them, commitment and resilience may well be what tips it. I reckon the eventual winner will emerge from that US-Serbia game.

R'hllor

So, basically, all four pretty level, and Brazil come from another shootout and Mali from a rather lacklustre group performance (1W, 1D, 1L).

No real standouts then? It's there for the taking, could this be the US' first World Cup? Wouldn't put it past them, commitment and resilience may well be what tips it. I reckon the eventual winner will emerge from that US-Serbia game.
So far game looks chaotic a bit,both set of players running around chasing without any organized shape.Think 2nd half will drop massively in tempo,

R'hllor

I love it,how both teams dont calculate even in last 15 seconds.

sport2793

Back and forth game going on right now. Glad to see that neither team is sitting back. Zelalem needs to get into the game a little bit more if the USA want to win.

sport2793

England missed out on Carter-Vickers, that's for sure. Only 17 yet has been the MOM up to this point in the match.

R'hllor

Must say whatever happens,it was more then good game,both teams never stopped. Its amazing difference in attitude between any under team and seniors (cnuts).

R'hllor

What kind of penalty was that by Rubin...i know they are tired but come on.