Films/Shows you're ashamed to admit you watch all the time...

Heardy

I don't watch it all the time since it's over, but I have seen all of The OC.

I have a friend who watches basically any embarrassing television show you can think of; Glee, Revenge, Pretty Little Liars, all of the Twilight movies, etc...
At uni I was seeing a girl that was obsessed with this show. I used to laugh until she made me watch it.

Was annoyingly addictive, I ended up watch it with her!

I ended up watching the re-runs and whatever on E4 - I was actually glad it finished so I could be free of it.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Nothing now but I used to watch Paradise Hotel (well, a marathon it was so not all the time) and the Real OC (think that's what it was called). But that show had a lot of chicks in it my age or 1-2 years older.

Nothing know though. Perhaps there's some that you guys would be ashamed of but I can't think of anything since I don't watch reality shows, soap operas or other shows generally aimed at women.

alastair

ignorant
I love consumer programmes like Rogue Traders. I've never quite worked out why, but I love the concept of exposing dodgy builders on television in the most embarrassing way possible.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Ally McBeal. I always watched it with my flatmates but found myself enjoying the irreverent song and dance numbers.

dmode

Big Bang Theory - The show it isn't even funny, its just sound in the background while I'm on my computer, but I watch at least episode once a week. I think I'm sick
You must be joking... Big Bang Theory is really great!

Siorac

Spongebob Squarepants!!!

I have a 2 year old son who watches it and now it has "grown" on me. It helps I am a kid at heart and still< I must confess< like watching the odd cartoon.
Nothing shameful about that, it's quite clearly genius.

Vooon

Hal Institute for Criminally Insane Robots
RedKaos Frasier.
Frasier is generally good stuff I think, they should have left out the laugh track though.

Jersey Shore and similar (more or less) reality shows are great anthropological/sociological shows, I regard all these trash TV-shows as bizarre documentaries on the study of human behavior more than embarrassing. What really is embarrassing is the behavior and antics of the participants.

I'm more embarrassed of watching and enjoying Friends for such a long time before realizing how utter crap it is. I always hated Phoebe though.

Scrubs, still like it but I do feel a little ashamed.

I feel a little ashamed of my fascination for Bollywood movies as well, there's no way I would have watched movies with those plots if they were made in Hollywood.

Amir

Sigh.

Home and away. I just started watching it years ago when I was a kid, it stuck, and the show just won't end.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
I've been watching a show with my gf that's so much more worse then Desperate Housewives, Glee and the likes. It's so bad that I'm actually not going to post it, because it'll be the end of me on this forum.
Queue you spackers saying "Post it! Post it!"

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I've been watching a show with my gf that's so much more worse then Desperate Housewives, Glee and the likes. It's so bad that I'm actually not going to post it, because it'll be the end of me on this forum.
Queue you spackers saying "Post it! Post it!"
I'm going to guess Burrow.

I know your style, I bet you're watching that Creek program on E4.