Final - Germany vs. Argentina

Dylan94

Demichelis doing what he does best. Giving the ball away in dangerous places.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
First class from Ozil, player of the tournament so far. Not had a single bad game at this World Cup.
Hello

REJE

I remember Valdes getting a red card for handling the ball outside the box. Yellow for the kneeing in my opinion.
He wasn't outside of the box, he was in HIS box so he had every right to do what he can to get it away.

alsabi

If Götze comes on and scores the winner, is 'Götzcha!' a potential Sun headline?

Hansinity

Supports
Bayern Munich
He really stepped up this season after he was told that he had too by Bayern.
This season ? In the treble season he was even better than last season. Just underrated and still hautend by the bad and very sloppy impression of his first season for Bayern. But has been amazing in the last 2 seasons though. Before the WC he was first seed in the CB ahead of Hummels and Mertesacker.

Dylan94

I remember Valdes getting a red card for handling the ball outside the box. Yellow for the kneeing in my opinion.
You can't give a yellow for that. It's either a red or nothing. And the question to be asked is one of intent. And there is no intent from Neur to knee the player there. His eyes are fixed on the ball and that's all he goes for. Great goalkeeping.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Be interesting to see how big the gap is for the view ratings between itv and bbc. I expect it's fecking huge
Historically it always has been even when ITV had some really good commentators. Brian Moore was superb