Final: Italy vs England

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Brutal this. I've been so disappointed with this second half, both how we've played and more so how it's been managed. But here we are again; I hope we win and I hope it isn't the United lads who miss if we lose.

Robertd0803

Rashford and Sancho are lucky they got on, shocking decision making from Southgate.

Saka looks like a pretend footballer, hes all over the place.

Penalties. Ffs.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
I just hope someone calls out Southgate at some point. Italy there for the taking from the 85th minute, and he did nothing. Pathetic.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Don't think there's a chance we win a shootout.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
If an English player misses a penalty in the shootout, does he end up as a scapegoat? As you have previously seen scapegoats in England ...
Honestly, I think Southgate made a dreadful mistake when he brought Saka and Henderson on. It's on him for me if we lose.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
England's best group of players hampered by a terribly inadequate manager. Mancini making worse players look so much better than its sum.
Tbh Italy midfield is much better than England's

England's midfield cant the pass the ball for shit

shahzy

Its a bit weird. I think a lot of people are missing the fact this is 2 really good teams trying to win a game. Anyone who thought it was going to be a clear win for one or the other is mistaken, it was always going to be tight. There are a lot of people with confirmation bias issues just hanging out to claim their ideas are being proven right but forgetting its a final.
Tbf most people I've read had criticised Southgates substitutions or lack thereof all throughout the tournament. Then some one replies 'oh but he won'. Well you can still criticise the performance even when you win

Phil

There's gonna be United players taking a lot of these and I'm nervous which one's gonna miss

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Not even brave, just someone with fecking common sense. How has Mount stayed on the pitch? Slow to respond to tactics. No Sancho or Grealish till ET.
yep he’s completely made a mess of it.

that period between 45-70 was so obvious that a goal was coming, a proper coach changes the formation, pushes us up the pitch or makes a sub to get some emphasis back in.