Final: Italy vs England

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
BBC iPlayer: “UHD is currently not available”.

feck you, I’m not watching listening to Jenas if it’s not UHD.

Nogbadthebad

Jenas makes anything seem dull, but matterface makes everything seem unbearable.

If England score, he'll be unbearable, and unlike jenas, he's the main commentator.

Motorman

Best case scenario, England win.

Worst case, Sancho deal goes through and onto Varane and Camavinga :drool:

Redfrog

The bench is crazy. There's so much talent there. Rashford, Sancho, Grealish, Saka, Henderson, Calvert-Lewin, Bellingham, James. There's so much talent there to come on if we need it, which we probably will.
Southgate is a genius. Only use talent if he needs it.

Red_Aaron

I've been confident all tournament but my stomach has completely fell out now.

We're gonna get a pounding, I can feel it in my bones.

What on earth were we thinking getting to the final. We don't belong here. Oh feck it's gonna be awful

Jules_T

Biggest question in my mind is can Sterling continue his good form or will be fall back to the inconsistent player we sometimes see.

Hoping for the former.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I've been confident all tournament but my stomach has completely fell out now.

We're gonna get a pounding, I can feel it in my bones.

What on earth were we thinking getting to the final. We don't belong here. Oh feck it's gonna be awful
Stop it! We ain’t gonna get a hammering.

3vra

I seriously don't get this obsession with Grealish. I'm yet to see any impact from him whenever he comes on (just like Sancho) yet some people keep clamouring for him like Southgate got a Messi sitting on the bench. He's nothing special get over it. Mount clearly has a role in this setup that works for the manager who keeps picking him and is deserving of his spot in the team that is now in the final of the Euros. I thought people were way past this. Sorry you don't get to see your shinny dribblers but Southgate is there to win.
But tell my what does he bring ? I do not see anything special about him, not in creating not in scoring… i know that he is first Chelsea youth player since forever to be regular in a team but whenever i ve seen him play he does not bring anything. His stats are average. He is like central midfielder playing in nr 10. At that Euro tell me one game in which he was playing good and have anything to do with England winning.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
BBC iPlayer: “UHD is currently not available”.

feck you, I’m not watching listening to Jenas if it’s not UHD.
As great as UHD is I’m not sure it’s worth being 45 seconds behind which is what you’ll be on the iPlayer.

Houdini

I would be happy for Shaw if England win but this squad is very unlikeable. So forza Italia!

stw2022

Just incase anyone wasn't sure, there are 2 teams playing in the final, not just England.

I think the BBC have realised. TalkShite is 4 hours on England, oh btw, Italy. 4 hours on England, oh btw Italy.
Next you’ll be telling me threads here largely talk about United before a game

kirk buttercup

Best of Luck to England and All the England fans on here. A great achievement to Reach the final . Savour it, Enjoy it and Hopefully the best team wins and we get a good final . Enjoy.

BFernandes

Nice of BBC to remain impartial when their coverage is also going out to nearly 10.5 million people in this country who are not English.

abundance

Supports
Inter
Dear @Penna , patron of all the Caf n00bs still wandering in this forum’s basement, May you please get this compatriot, albeit an Inter fan, his tenth like asap and make him a full member, please? It could be his last couple of days on these shores and he deserves to go on a high, in case we all get banned. Thank you and “L’Italia chiamo’, si’!! “. :wenger:
Of all things, being recommended by a "gobbo"... And feeling moved by that

We live in peculiar times =D

Tnx Bepi, tnx a lot Penna too of course, I'd want to say something for the occasion but I'm very deep into booze territory already so... see you all on the other side!