Final: Italy vs England

Redfrog

That has been a dull euro. People told me to wait the knock out stages but it was boring all the same.

And now, Southgate with probably the most attacking talent in the world on the bench is convinced it is better not to try to play football.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Be interesting to see if he subs-off Henderson off for penalties if we get that far after what he did with Grealish.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
BBC gone full North Korea before extra time. 'Tough half' 'Mancini made changes' 'Talented group' 'Fit group'; Why did Gareth sit there like a slug after Mancini makes those changes, releasing Insigne and Chiesa to find those pockets? What is Mount doing on that football pitch that Grealish couldn't do better? Could you use Sancho to switch things up? Could he come on ahead of Saka who is a fine young player but not half as proven in these kinds of matches? Gutless punditry, I turned over hoping to see better from ITV and got adverts.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
They needed to not stop playing football after 2 mins. And not bring on Henderson or Saka.
They seem to be doing too many things they shouldn't. So maybe the DON'T need to win this at all, maybe that will do the trick.
What I meant was England won't win this on penalties

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Still no subs. What's the fecking point in taking a squad if you're not gonna use it?
I don't understand it. The Italian players are tired, now would be the ideal time to bring on Sancho and/or Grealish to exploit that. What the feck is he waiting for?