Final: Italy vs England

HarryRedCrumbs

Southgate is a genius. He's going to bore the Italians to sleep so we can get a sneaky win

I've gone with the BBC. It's pixelated as feck but I can't stand listening to Matterface spew his cheesy vomit all over the place. Best of luck everyone! We had an Englishman make it in to space this afternoon, maybe it's our lucky day

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
This genuinely may be one of the most interesting finals in a long while by the way. No clear favorite for me.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Nice of BBC to remain impartial when their coverage is also going out to nearly 10.5 million people in this country who are not English.
Why should they be impartial? Never understood that. I'd expect every countries broadcast service to be fully biased for their country

lsd

The Oracle
And the scum boo the Italian Anthem and wonder why they are hated

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
[
No I don’t. There’s nothing dislikeable about this team at all who’ve stood up against discrimination. Anti English sentiment from people who choose to converse on a forum about an English football club largely populated by English fans is as believable and tired as Liberace insisting that he loves tits and it can bore off
:lol:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Mason Mount was mega in the CL final. Reckon he’ll have another big game tonight. Plays for the occasion

Maxii

Paad
Some of you are delusional, there was clear booing going on just before and during the Italian anthem