Final: Portugal vs France

Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Portugal have made a deal with the devil.

They'll win on penalties after boring us for 120 mins.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Portugal will win it. Seems like a repeat of Euros 2004. Another poor tournament.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
french cringe worthy stealing icelands chant.

lsd

The Oracle
Every team doing the Iceland clap is going to get very boring very fast ... I'm already cheering Portugal on now after watching France do it

Utdstar01

Can just sense a portugal win, probably 1-0 into extra time or on penalties no doubt.

Dir Wangem

I want Ronaldo to win a trophy with his national team, but I like this France team a whole lot more than Portugal's.

Also, Portugal has been extremely boring and had a much easier route to the final.

saivet

Sunday is due to be a good day. Murray winning Wimbledon and Portugal winning the Euros would make it perfect for me.

3KDré

France will win this. No team has been particularly great this year, but they've the home advantage.

I think this is Ronaldo's most important game to date, if not at least one of the most. He hasn't been great this tournament though.

saivet

I want Ronaldo to win a trophy with his national team, but I like this France team a whole lot more than Portugal's.

Also, Portugal has been extremely boring and had a much easier route to the final.
I don't think so.

Ireland, Iceland and Germany in comparison to Croatia, Poland and Wales.

Clearly Germany is a level above the opposition Portugal have played, but Ireland and Iceland are no better than any of the three teams Portgual have played in my opinion.

Runner

I'm pleased to see Portugal vs France as the finalists. It should be a cracking match.

It's hard to pick sides as a Man Utd fan with several former players on both teams.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Ronaldo v Griezmann in the another major final in 2016, same result?

manutd619

French celebrations were cringeworthy and my roots go back to Portugal so Im hoping Ronnie can win it

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Think it'll be a tight game, could go either way with the way both play. France favourites because they are at home, but then Portugal have Ronaldo. Think France will win but it could go all the way to penalties as most of portugals games do

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
I am fine either way.
On the one hand I will be happy for Ronaldo and Nani as well as Portugal in general, on the other hand it would be hard to see Evra lose another final.

Shimo

Am bitter - so hoping that Portugal can pull it out some how - a undeserved goal will do me just fine. France should win at a canter though really.