Florentino Perez leaked comments

Pep's Suit

Ozil's girlfriend... Guess that's what I would expect from most of these players and their golddiggers. No maturity around and they have interests like 14-17 years olds - cars, playstation, expensive clothes, instagram. Then you add this type of women who visually attract mainly teengers and boys in early 20s and they definitely don't wanna work so you gotta wonder how many footballers and people from that environment she had after Ozil. :houllier::houllier:

Tibs

We want moreeeeee!

Really hope he has something to say about Varane, and he then puts in a transfer request to lower his cost

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Ozil's girlfriend... Guess that's what I would expect from most of these players and their golddiggers. No maturity around and they have interests like 14-17 years olds - cars, playstation, expensive clothes, instagram. Then you add this type of women who visually attract mainly teengers and boys in early 20s and they definitely don't wanna work so you gotta wonder how many footballers and people from that environment she had after Ozil. :houllier::houllier:
That's why you need a Victoria Beckham (someone with their own money and fame) or a Colleen (childhood sweetheart).

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I mean if it was a guy sleeping with a shitload of rich and famous women we'd be celebrating them. Good on her for enjoying herself I reckon.

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
I mean if it was a guy sleeping with a shitload of rich and famous women we'd be celebrating them. Good on her for enjoying herself I reckon.
For at least committing to a path to riches, despite the failures along the way.

Last edited:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Yep. Lots of notches on her belt

Also if Mou's right she slept with Arnautovic so obviously she must really must have wanted the collection because it makes no sense otherwise

Edit: i forgot who it was, but previous post made me look it up. Yep, i can believe this was a flex on her part. Bragging rights

Last edited:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Did she bang both the first elevens or the full twenty five man squads? Quite a big difference in the maths
She banged A LOT of footballers(and coaches) and not just from milan and inter. She also shagged Cristiano when he was still at united, and it was well known she was shagging both Allegri and Ibra when they were both at milan. Ibra wasn't too happy about it either. Very strong rumours she shagged Mourinho as well

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
She banged A LOT of footballers(and coaches) and not just from milan and inter. She also shagged Cristiano when he was still at united, and it was well known she was shagging both Allegri and Ibra when they were both at milan. Ibra wasn't too happy about it either. Very strong rumours she shagged Mourinho as well
Pretty obvious Jose had his turn considering he mention the technical staffs

Bobski

This is one of those ideas that has become more about media perception than reality to me. Maybe in TV/Film/advertising the absurdly exaggerated Virile Alpha male archetype is celebrated but in the real world, from my experience the guy in your circle of friends who is desperately chasing his next conquest is looked on as a bit pathetic, sleazy and needy, especially the older you get.

Jibbs

Tbh he is spot on about both Raul.and Casillas. Casillas more so, never seen a more average goalkeeper than him who happened to be in one of the the greatest national football teams ever assembled. And funnily enough he was made the captain.

King Kay

Supports
Chelsea
This is some legendary stuff:lol::lol::lol:
So Mou recked Ozil. Wow!

King Kay

Supports
Chelsea
Sounds like he liked Beckham & Zidane. Nobody else :lol:
Those positive quotes about Becks and Zidane actually came in a negative comment about others. I'm sure he's said a lot of positive things about a lot of other people but in an obvious smear campaign the positive comments kinda defeats the purpose.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Tbh he is spot on about both Raul.and Casillas. Casillas more so, never seen a more average goalkeeper than him who happened to be in one of the the greatest national football teams ever assembled. And funnily enough he was made the captain.
Victor Valdes says hi.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
This is one of those ideas that has become more about media perception than reality to me. Maybe in TV/Film/advertising the absurdly exaggerated Virile Alpha male archetype is celebrated but in the real world, from my experience the guy in your circle of friends who is desperately chasing his next conquest is looked on as a bit pathetic, sleazy and needy, especially the older you get.
There's an old joke

The key that can open all locks are master key.

The lock that can be opened by all keys are?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
This just isn't true. Casillas was absolute class. It's not a Valdes case where he was a fairly average keeper who could have had his pipe and slippers out playing behind a team who never lost the ball. In the late 00s especially, Madrid's defence was an absolute fecking clown show at times and Casillas was flying around single-handedly keeping them in games left and right with the type of displays I've only otherwise seen out of De Gea in the few years after Ferguson.

Weird how he's one of the players who a lot of people have retroactively decided was actually naff years later. I can only think that it's because he wasn't especially tall and got moved on to Porto at a relatively young age (y'know, only playing the 900 games for Madrid and Spain and winning absolutely everything there is to win).

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
This just isn't true. Casillas was absolute class. It's not a Valdes case where he was a fairly average keeper who could have had his pipe and slippers out playing behind a team who never lost the ball. In the late 00s especially, Madrid's defence was an absolute fecking clown show at times and Casillas was flying around single-handedly keeping them in games left and right with the type of displays I've only otherwise seen out of De Gea in the few years after Ferguson.

Weird how he's one of the players who a lot of people have retroactively decided was actually naff years later. I can only think that it's because he wasn't especially tall and got moved on to Porto at a relatively young age (y'know, only playing the 900 games for Madrid and Spain and winning absolutely everything there is to win).
It probably had to do with him dropping a level or two at some point. It seems it is this that sticks with people not the one of the world class keeper he was before.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
It probably had to do with him dropping a level or two at some point. It seems it is this that sticks with people not the one of the world class keeper he was before.
I can see the reasoning, but it doesn't seem to apply to comparable keepers. Schmeichel doesn't get rated based on what he did for Sporting, City or Villa.

Buffon has been a glorified mascot for years and nobody holds it against him.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Barcelona and Real Madrid going down in flames....you love to see it.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
I can see the reasoning, but it doesn't seem to apply to comparable keepers. Schmeichel doesn't get rated based on what he did for Sporting, City or Villa.

Buffon has been a glorified mascot for years and nobody holds it against him.
Yet I don't recall any of them falling from grace as publicly as Casillas. I remember some astonishingly bad games from him. Moreover, neither of these players played for Madrid. Real has a really unforgiving climate.

CanadianUtd

Supports
Vancouver, Boston
Madrid really are in shambles

such comments leaking about the clubs greatest player who’s one of all the time greats. Really shows the true characters of Perez …not a care in the world. Hopefully this becomes a red flag in some players minds who are thinking about Madrid. They really don’t care much apart from using them. Could you imagine what he says to all the other players behind closed doors?