Florentino Perez leaked comments

OleBoiii

I wonder if the Real players treated Özil like the gang treats Dee in IASIP. But instead of saying "shut up, bird" they say "shut up, bream".

hobbers

This makes me like him a lot more.

Don't get me wrong, he's a stain on football but he's probably absolutely spot on about the hideous characters of everyone else who associates with Madrid.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Flo has went up in my estimation. He’s killing people. Ozil :lol:

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
My main take is he’s disgustingly obsessed with money, particular from media, and he’s weirdly obsessed with other people’s relationships. The things he uses as a barometer for intelligence or status make him sound insecure, almost pathetic.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
My main take is he’s disgustingly obsessed with money, particular from media, and he’s weirdly obsessed with other people’s relationships. The things he uses as a barometer for intelligence or status make him sound insecure, almost pathetic.
I mean, most billionaires are obsessed with money, i reckon.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Yes. Nevermind goal scoring records or status amongst fans….they’re all frauds or idiots

sp_107

30 million per year in 2006? This can't be true?!?!?

Or is this about the earnings that these players got outside of their wages?

I think he was telling how much money Beckham used to bring in, for club based on shirt sales / media activities for |Real.

Bleu

Supports
New England Revolution
Ozil the little bream,
must have went for a scream
when he learned about the Milano scheme
he could no longer look at his team
he dreamed of a new theme
took his jet to let off some steam
and have a cry with Joachim
meme...

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Was Pérez in charge when the De Gea fiasco happened?

I'd love to hear his thoughts on Woodward
"De Gea is a thief and a sexual pervert. I unplugged that fax machine. They don't even sell donuts in Spain, what would he eat at Madrid?"

"Woodward? A Disneyland in Manchester? He's not tall enough for that ride!"

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Either way, these quotes are despicable. I always had enormous respect for Casillas and Raul, true legends of the game and I always felt they were incredible professionals.
To be fair you, or any of us, don’t know them - and Perez does.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
This is going to be good. Never fails to baffle me when these kind of things leak - surely in someone like Perez's position you have to act as though every conversation is recorded? People like that though just can't resist the opportunity to play the big man. Hilarious.
To be fair everyone talks differently behind the screen. Some of them would be pretty normal in day to day situation. Some of them shouldn't even be said at all.

Locker room talk and all. If we recorded every conversation we shouldnt be we'd definitely catch some dirt.

Manny

Grammar Police
:lol: classy from Flo...

But I can't help but think that's he's bang on about some of those characters.

Pickle85

To be fair everyone talks differently behind the screen. Some of them would be pretty normal in day to day situation. Some of them shouldn't even be said at all.

Locker room talk and all. If we recorded every conversation we shouldnt be we'd definitely catch some dirt.
Very true on all fronts tbf. That said, most of us aren't in as sensitive positions as him. If I get recorded saying my desk mate Darren is a chump the Daily Mail and Marca won't go mental with it. With great power comes... (also, sorry Darren, you're not really a chump)

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I really want to hear his opinion on Bale.

Also
Very true on all fronts tbf. That said, most of us aren't in as sensitive positions as him. If I get recorded saying my desk mate Darren is a chump the Daily Mail and Marca won't go mental with it. With great power comes... (also, sorry Darren, you're not really a chump)
@Darren

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
In general, almost everything was known, including Ozil's constant trips to Milan.
To keep in mind in the future, the cliché "Marca is the mouthpiece of Madrid" is not so clear now. As it says in the audios it depends if he has been able to put someone of his liking.
Although Raúl always had a reputation for having a very difficult character, he seems very obsessed with him, even naming him as one of the causes of his departure.

The war with the press and televisions seems to have been going on for a long time.
In the audios he says that they are all sons of bitches except Ferreras.
Meanwhile, it is believed that Zidane's farewell letter refers to the different points of view he had with the duo J.A. Sánchez (ceo) / Ferreras(communication).

El Confidencial has been banned from the Bernabéu for many years, but not because of his sports opinions, but because of the economy section, which often annoys Florentino with ACS. Tomorrow it seems that there are audios about how they used their presence in the club for their business.

It would have been incredible to hear this in 2012 with a Mourinho press conference. Actually I do not understand why they are published now. There have just been elections and he won´t leave until the stadium is ready.

He turned into a meme but I think that if tomorrow he calls a meeting with the socios would get 98% in any vote.

He has for everybody except Zidane, who "was the best", it was good to hear

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Perez is the ringmaster that is the circus of Real Madrid. You imagine most of what is said is true. It always seemed a club chocked full of awful characters, but imagine what people could say about him in candid recordings. I’m sure there are some stories to be told.

Fact is, despite the generally repellent nature of all the people involved over there, none more so than Perez himself, they are Uber successful.

Despite the fact this will have no material impact on his presidency, it’s still hilarious to watch all the dirty laundry and embarrassment be aired in public. I have particular distaste for Perez since his unbelievable arrogance over the ESL.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Raul's main problem is that he got injured before the second leg against Manchester United in 2003 and he never came back to his usual self sports wise. Before that game in 2003 he was too good to be left out of anything. In fact I can now remember a famous football blog where they analyzed the first leg vs Manchester United saying it was Raul´s last game being absolute elite. What I remember a few seasons after that is a big debate between fans supporting Raul and those who thought he was past his best and should be dropped. The latter said he had most of media on his side and hence most fans were blindfold supporting him. The main problem is that mix was in my opinion forcing coaches not to even think about benching Raul so quite probably Floper was fed up with the whole situation.

Regarding Casillas, I remember his problems with Mou now. It was commented that Casillas was one of the people leaking sensitive information (e.g. lineups, conversations between the squad and coaches etc) to the media so that generated tension between Floper/Mou and Casillas and his friends in the media. Moreover, I'm pretty sure Mourinho also preferred Diego Lopez's type of goalkeeper.

The way I see Raul now, I think he's an extremely valuable character for the club because of what he's done with Castilla so far, both on the pitch and off the pitch (being an educational role model for the guys), so I hope this Floper's conversation doesn't affect his relation with the club. I don't think Casillas will play a very important role in the club though so I don't care that much about it to be honest.
No way…..I went to the Bernabau for that game and after the game everyone was raving about Zidane, Figo and Ronaldo. I said Raul was the best player on the pitch, we couldn’t get near him all game he was like a ghost. That got dismissed until Sir Alex came out after the game and said exactly the same thing. Sad to hear that was perhaps the beginning of the end. He was a ridiculously good player.