Football agent Mino Raiola dies after illness / not dead / who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Holy shit that’s awful news. RIP

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Damn, RIP. I remember there being some tweets about him undertaking surgery earlier this year (and some very unfunny people on here making jokes about it).

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
Didn’t expect that but he had been very quiet in recent months. Thoughts and prayers with his family and friends and colleagues incredibly difficult but his impact on the football world has definitely been felt whether positive or negative.

I’m sure this will have some impact on his clients futures however I imagine he wasn’t really running things due to his illness.

May he rest in peace.

diarm

I remember there was talk of a health scare a couple of months back, but still that's a shock.

RIP.

IRN-BRUno

Must be tough for the players he represented, for all that's been said about him you can't argue with the fact he did a good job for them.

RIP

BarstoolProphet

So him being rushed to hospital was more serious than it was reported then. RIP to a guy who with Mendes has been the face of agent power. Hated by clubs and fans, probably loved by all of his clients - the best in the business for earning his clients max.

MUFC OK

RIP. Somethings are bigger than football - clearly a great agent for his clients.

TsuWave

Wow. Rest in peace.

From a player’s perspective, he was the best in the business

ChaddyP

One of the best agents out there. Got the players the moves they wanted and the money they were owed. A man fighting against big football, a man for the little guy, a man for the people that milked the billionaires to make them pay fair wages.

Rip

Steve Bruce

I'm wasn't a fan of his, but that's footballing reasons. Shocked by this, thoughts with his family and friends. RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.