Football Betting Thread 12/13

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Looking at Liverpool's good record against teams in the bottom half of the table, I decided to put them into my accumulator today, along with Everton (who won), Villa (who are winning) and West Brom (who have been the better side today against Stoke by all accounts and are currently pushing for the opener).

In short: feck Liverpool.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Think I'll be having a fiver on a Spurs and Chelsea double today.

Havak

Pokemon master
I had:

Sunderland/Norwich Draw
Chelsea Win
Paris St German Win
Atletico Madrid Win
Tottenham Win

Would have got £180+ from a cheeky sky diver, but Spurs fecked it up. Didn't think they'd lose three games on the spin, but it seems they still lack that real bounce back fighting attitude when it goes a bit tits up.

I hate it when you even predict the draw for big money, and one of the bankers has a shitter.

Edit: Oh wait, PSG might have fecked it up anyway!

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Wasn't going to bet tonight until I saw a treble of Yeovil, Gillingham and Grimsby advertised on BetVictor. 21/1 or something. So I stuck £2 on it. Not confident on any of the games, but who knows.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Bulgaria, Norway, Austria, Montenegro, Belgium, Germany (-1) and France win. 7/1. Stuck a £10 on it.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
If you really search hard on betfair you can find some really retarded offers to take advantage of.

In the England game on minute 89.30 when San Marino got a free kick and the commentator said there wont be any extra time, I managed to back 'no more goals' at 1.21 :houllier:

K Stand Knut

Anyone know what happens to a 6 fold accumulator (7 games) if one of the games is postponed but the rest of the results come in?

I had:
Russia to win
Belgium to win
>2.5 goals Portugal
Austria to win both halves
Germany to win both halves
England to win (-3).

Obviously they all came in apart from the Russia game, which was postponed? Will it pay out or refund my stake?

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
Anyone know what happens to a 6 fold accumulator (7 games) if one of the games is postponed but the rest of the results come in?

I had:
Russia to win
Belgium to win
>2.5 goals Portugal
England to win (-3).

Obviously they all came in apart from the Russia game, which was postponed? Will it pay out or refund my stake?
Russia are playing tomorrow instead so i'm guessing it's just rolled over till then

onesaf

I had:
Russia to win
Belgium to win
>2.5 goals Portugal
England to win (-3).

They will pay out as a 6 fold and the other match will be void

Buchan

Nabbed myself an 8/1 four-timer yesterday in the League 1 and 2 fixtures. Not super odds or a huge surprise, but a welcome £90 to stop the malaise that was starting to set in on the betting front.

Roll on the midweek fixtures! :D

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I think I'll put something on Sunderland to get relegated.
Sunderland-supporting mate of mine saying that Fletcher is out for 6-weeks, and that he's already lost hope unless MON gets the sack.

They face United, Chelsea and Newcastle in the upcoming fixtures (maybe not in order, not sure) so there's a big chance they could stay on the same number of points for the next month or so

Sojiro

Formerly MST3K
"Sometimes you're not sure about a player,&qu
England to win 2-1 @10
Wayne Rooney to score anytime @ 2.68
BTS @ 2

Waffling a bit over the Netherlands/Romania and France/Spain games. Spain has won the last 4 of 6 meetings and are around 2.5 for an outright win. Might wait for lineups to see who's facing ribery (arbeloa?) and if busquets is the DM vs Valbuena in respect to yellow cards.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Both teams to score @ evens in the United game looks good to me. I was at OT to watch the first game and they were pretty pathetic and I know they generally struggle with the pressure at home but we're due a goal against us. They're looking lively so far.

Epic

Anybody used any paid tipping services? What's the best one out there?

crgtipping.com seems like a good place. Great record of profit made and they offer tips on a wide range of different sports.

Cheap as well compared to most of the other sites.

Buchan

I had a nice slice of United -1 goal at 21/10. van Persie then fecks up that chance with the last kick of the game.

Two last-minute clusterfecks feck me up in the space of a week now. Great.

Joker

Thought I had already posted but my bets are Bristol Rovers 2.00 and TNS+Cliftonville+Arsenal 2,20.

Also had United -1Ah so that bet was refunded.

Sojiro

Formerly MST3K
"Sometimes you're not sure about a player,&qu
United/City/Arsenal @ 2.3
West Ham-West Brom Draw @ 3.3
Inter-Juve Draw/Soton-Chelsea Draw/Napoli @ 27
City/Newcastle BTS @ 2
Kagawa FGS @ 9
Madrid and Barcelona win Both Halves - both @ 3.5

Well I have United in an acca but I decided to go with Kagawa FGS over the 1-0 scoreline because I wasnt sure if we would sneak a second (thoughts of my bet of 3-0 Netherlands only for them to score with the last kick of the game to make it 4-0). Sometimes you can't win :)

Funny enough I had emptied my bank account (meager funds of course) but was looking through the odds of FGS and To Score Anytime and since you can find lineups tweeted ahad of the official lineups (thus changing the odds) you could find odds to lay Rooney and Hernandez to score (I think it was 19.0 and 7.0) yet they werent even on the bench! If your quick and have a decent bank roll you could make some easy money (if its accepted of course)

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Won a nice little sum betting on Southampton today after seeing Chelsea's starting XI.

Aston Villa @ 4-1 to beat Liverpool tomorrow looks like great odds.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I've got Benteke FGS for Villa, Suarez FGS for Liverpool. Also first goal to be a header. Plus, 2-2 FT score.