Football Betting Thread 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Gone for a double your money treble, all bankers but abit dodgey. Psg, Barce -1 and united u21s away to Fulham :drool:

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Tuesday Treble:

Aberdeen U20 to Win
Over 1.5 goals Hull v Liverpool
Over 1.5 goals Udinese v Inter

Pays 1.36/1

Also got a double of BTTS in Hull v Liverpool and Udinese v Inter @ 2.43/1.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Only bet tomorrow is Aberdeen u20 half Time full time at 5/6. Once more markets get priced (Asian markets) the price will be absolutely ruined. Scottish u20 is an absolute gold mine with a decent knowledge of the league. Thrashed hearts away 4-0 last week and could have been 10. Now at home against them and need the win to stay top.
1-0 after 3 minutes. Htft was 4/7 at kick off.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Was drunk last night and put a £30 treble on Lavezzi, N'Doye and Di Natale all to score anytime tonight. Returns £520.65.

iammemphis

Does anybody do those doubles/trebles of correct scores - but putting 4/5 potential scores for each game on.

Like my bet tonight - i have 5 possible scores in the liverpool game and 5 possible results in the udinese milan game. So if the actual scores match any of those ive punted on then one of the bets win? Its come in a couple of times before for me, with better returns then the simple double. But I don't know if its any good really.

I have: liverpool to win 1-0 2-0 2-1 3-0 and 1-1 draw doubled with udinese to win 2-1, 1-1 draw or 1-0 2-0 and 2-1 to inter haha.

Depending on the scores if there are a few goals in both then returns will be alot higher too. Just a different way of betting i guess.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Yup, was comfortable but should have been more. Best u20 side by a mile! Might have another decent bet for tomorrow.
Cool. Thanks mate. Any tips welcome. It was unsettled for ages on 365 but it's in now.

iammemphis

Well trust the scouse basterds to let me down on my correct score double, 2-1 to inter and needed the 1-1 in the hull game or 2-1 liverpool.

Nevermind, won my stake bet with the double your money treble i posted earlier. Try again tomorrow perhaps.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Leicester V Chelsea
Eibar V Sevilla
Juventus
V Fiorentina
Arminia Bielefield V Wolfsburg

£15 returns £111.80

Levo

Band of Brothers
Hmm not a bad shout. Not sure about that chelsea game and juve played crap against torino.
Leicester have had a good run but Chelsea are a different beast.

Think Juventus can claim the title tonight or at the weekend at the very latest.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Basel to score over 2.5 goals tonight at 12/5 is the one bet tonight that has caught my eye the most. In 4 of their last 7 games against second-bottom Vaduz they have managed 3+ goals, and have done so twice already this season. It's far from a dead cert, but the odds are very generous in my opinion.

Have put that as a single and also put some money on a double of BTTS in Hajduk Split v Lokomotiva Zagreb and Over 2.5 Goals in Young Boys v Aarau. Pays 2.41/1. BTTS in Young Boys v Aarau at 8/11 is also worth considering, has happened in their last four matches against each other.

Maccaa

When it comes to betting I usually just put a couple of £1 or £2 accumulators on each weekend but I was feeling something different tonight.

Gone with a £20 stake on Over 1.5 goals Celta Vigo - Malaga, Over 1.5 goals Arminia Bieleford - Wolfsburg and Over 2.5 goals Leicester - Chelsea. Returns around £60.

I literally have no idea why I put this bet on or such a high stake considering I usually just put a couple of quid on but I was just feeling it. Knowing my luck everyone match will end 0-0.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Had my best ever day of gambling today (asides from accas). Up around £1100.
I'm going medium on atletico Madrid -0.25 tonight.
Seems overpriced to me.

Villarreal are woefully out of form. arguably their five best players are missing tonight in Uche, vietto, cheryshev, dos santos, musacchio and Bruno.
They have an excellent home record but it wasn't enough to stop them being outclassed by sevilla and espanyol. They couldn't even beat cordoba recently.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Leicester V Chelsea
Eibar V Sevilla
Juventus
V Fiorentina
Arminia Bielefield V Wolfsburg

£15 returns £111.80
I've gone for the Chelsea, Sevilla and Wolfsburg win. I don't bet on Fiorentina, they're inconsistent bastards who have ruined 4 accumulators for me.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
Had my best ever day of gambling today (asides from accas). Up around £1100.
I'm going medium on atletico Madrid -0.25 tonight.
Seems overpriced to me.

Villarreal are woefully out of form. arguably their five best players are missing tonight in Uche, vietto, cheryshev, dos santos, musacchio and Bruno.
They have an excellent home record but it wasn't enough to stop them being outclassed by sevilla and espanyol. They couldn't even beat cordoba recently.
What does -0.25 mean?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
What does -0.25 mean?
It's an asian handicap. It's is also known as 0.0, -0.5. It's effectively two separate bets as half your stake goes on 0.0 and the other half on -0.5.
0.0 is dnb and -0.5 needs a win. So for a draw I get half my stake back.
Does this make sense? It's hard to explain

Levo

Band of Brothers
I've gone for the Chelsea, Sevilla and Wolfsburg win. I don't bet on Fiorentina, they're inconsistent bastards who have ruined 4 accumulators for me.
Going well so far, Sevilla & Wolfsburg winning with Chelsea drawing.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
It's an asian handicap. It's is also known as 0.0, -0.5. It's effectively two separate bets as half your stake goes on 0.0 and the other half on -0.5.
0.0 is dnb and -0.5 needs a win. So for a draw I get half my stake back.
Does this make sense? It's hard to explain
Sort of. Should really look into this shit really.

iammemphis

Bets going well so far. My banker is in as it stands for double my money, need juve on the 6 fold long shot.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Also put a few quid on Athletico to win tonight with Villareal not scoring. Presumably they'll be playing Moreno up front, and if Dos Santos and Cheryshev are out (as @Spiersey said) then they should really struggle.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
You know the Juventus game. Its the biggest load of bullshit ive ever known.

I laid Juve( not to win) from the start at 1.58. 50 quid... Fior get pen, and Im cleebrating knowing as soon as they score Ill lay it off.

Hey ho, lets dive for a freekick and get a goal back before the market even has time to unsuspend to lay it off and then lets score 1 second before half time.

Its not the losing its the fecking way you lose. Fiorentina have been much the better side and Juve shit but like all big teams including my own the fecking refs are awful at their homes.

Plus I have an acca of Roma Lazio and real all to win and Chelsea not to lose, I therefore predicted in the matchday thread Chelsea will surely lose tonight and I bet noone put anything on it?

It could not be any more fecking aggrivating.

iammemphis

Doing well so far. Watch madrid concede and fcuk up both bets i have leaving me with nothing. As it stands everythings coming in! Left the chelsea game alone was always going to be a dodgey one.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
You know the Juventus game. Its the biggest load of bullshit ive ever known.

I laid Juve( not to win) from the start at 1.58. 50 quid... Fior get pen, and Im cleebrating knowing as soon as they score Ill lay it off.

Hey ho, lets dive for a freekick and get a goal back before the market even has time to unsuspend to lay it off and then lets score 1 second before half time.

Its not the losing its the fecking way you lose. Fiorentina have been much the better side and Juve shit but like all big teams including my own the fecking refs are awful at their homes.

Plus I have an acca of Roma Lazio and real all to win and Chelsea not to lose, I therefore predicted in the matchday thread Chelsea will surely lose tonight and I bet noone put anything on it?

It could not be any more fecking aggrivating.
:lol: That means someone definitely did put something on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.