Football Betting Thread 2017/2018

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I went Arsenal to win/BTTS pre-match @3.00 and Arsenal 4-2 in-play @13.00 with the Bet365 offer. It's better now that you don't have to stump up the in-play bet yourself anymore. It's better as a free bet now. Still quids in so it worked out in the end.

Oh and thanks The New Saints by the way. Great start to the season!

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
I went Arsenal to win/BTTS pre-match @3.00 and Arsenal 4-2 in-play @13.00 with the Bet365 offer. It's better now that you don't have to stump up the in-play bet yourself anymore. It's better as a free bet now. Still quids in so it worked out in the end.

Oh and thanks The New Saints by the way. Great start to the season!
Nice royally fecked me over yesterday. Had them to either win or draw in 4 separate accas.

Aza Boy

Liverpool @ 0.25 = 1.375 ==> $100 test the water...if in, plan to hit on Palace@0.25 => 1.51...than closing the EPL with City. God of gambler, please be kind.

devil in me

Nice royally fecked me over yesterday. Had them to either win or draw in 4 separate accas.
Gonna avoid having a team on more than one acca this season, Celtic only scoring once yesterday cost me 2 decent money accas.

EvilChuck

This weeks accumulator, waiting on Porto's game.

Chelsea/Burnley +2.5 goals
Palace/Huddersield +1.5 goals
Everton win
Man City win
Watford/Liverpool BTTS

Tondela/Porto +2.5 goals

Just under 15/1 odds on the acca, only put £3 on but looking like a £47 win, and at this stage of the season any win is nice. Get some bankroll going while waiting for teams to find form, then start going bigger

Ady87

First bet of the season:

Man City
Everton
Man Utd
Monaco
PSG
Juventus
Real Madrid

Hoping Barcelona are shaken after recent events, it's the only one I don't see coming in and is 21/10 respectively.

£10 returns £390.

Hans Wurst

Ran incredibly close yesterday:

RB Salzburg, Sturm Graz, Shakthar, AS Saint Etienne, Bordeaux, PSV, Vitesse, Marseille and Ajax.

5 bucks to return 435. Got as far as 370 on cash-out when ajax were leading 1-0 at 60'. Thought about doing it, as Almelo were threatening at times. Didn't do it though (as wouldn't anyone probably) and the rest is history sadly.
Funnily though i was able to cash out when Ajax were trailing 2-1 at 85' and still got about 30 bucks back, which isn't too bad.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Ran incredibly close yesterday:

RB Salzburg, Sturm Graz, Shakthar, AS Saint Etienne, Bordeaux, PSV, Vitesse, Marseille and Ajax.

5 bucks to return 435. Got as far as 370 on cash-out when ajax were leading 1-0 at 60'. Thought about doing it, as Almelo were threatening at times. Didn't do it though (as wouldn't anyone probably) and the rest is history sadly.
Funnily though i was able to cash out when Ajax were trailing 2-1 at 85' and still got about 30 bucks back, which isn't too bad.
That's unlucky! :( I had an Ajax 3-0 correct score bet. Left it when they went 1-0 up and then dozed off. Woke up to find they'd fecking lost!! Was a very strange day yesterday!

theralyst

This weeks accumulator, waiting on Porto's game.

Chelsea/Burnley +2.5 goals
Palace/Huddersield +1.5 goals
Everton win
Man City win
Watford/Liverpool BTTS

Tondela/Porto +2.5 goals

Just under 15/1 odds on the acca, only put £3 on but looking like a £47 win, and at this stage of the season any win is nice. Get some bankroll going while waiting for teams to find form, then start going bigger
Looking good so far!

I think I'm going to ease up on betting this season. Wasn't even bothered to do the free £50 offer from Bet365.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Freakin' Skrill. Just when I withdrew some money from bet365, won't let me login to account. Asks some 6-digit pin code I do not remember setting up! And to change it, have to login, which I can't without said pin. Still no response to mail, god damn it.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Early acca saved with an 88th minute winner by Shanghai. Had Kairat Almaty, Beijing Guoan, Guangzhou Evergrande and Shanghai SIPG.

Also got:

Man United, Juventus, PSG, Monaco or draw, Lokomotiv Moscow, Shaktyor Soligorsk, Besiktas or draw, FC Porto.

Wino1

Really fancied Lille today. Should have known better :(

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Well done Lokomotiv! Good job I'm still buzzing from the United win.

Dinghy

Strømsgodset to win @2.10 against LSK seems a very good bet. Also got a small bet on them to score 4 or more @8.00

RedPed

Whatabouter.
All 3 apparently heard I've got them in my acca.
I think most people would have had these three as bankers. Thankfully I won a few quid earlier and on the United game. You'd expect PSG to be up at least by now, especially after how Monaco dismantled Dijon.

The bookies have had a real field day this weekend.

Got a few Sky RequestaBets on the Barca/Madrid game.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Ha ha!

Had Real Madrid to win, over 3.5 goals, 4+corners each team and 20+booking points each team @17.00.

Late goal bagged it!