Football Betting Thread 2017/2018

theralyst

Got another £50 offer from Bet365. Think that's the 5th one this season, and I haven't won any. It's actually pretty great getting one of our games. Means I can just throw it on Chelsea, and if I lose it means we got a good result.
1-0 the worst result. One: because we lost and two: I did Chelsea O1.5 team goals instead of a Chelsea win, and the odds were pretty much the same.

I don't remember the last time I won one of these fecking things.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Winner. Small stake on Eibar to score with the same odds.
Another winner, gives me some decent profit to play with in the Peru games tonight. Also, had my £50 in-play bet on Fabregas to score first for £800, my heart stopped when he had that header which went into the side-netting after de Gea saved from someone. I was torn between him and Morata at 4/1 as well, went for the big money. Ah well.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Another winner, gives me some decent profit to play with in the Peru games tonight. Also, had my £50 in-play bet on Fabregas to score first for £800, my heart stopped when he had that header which went into the side-netting after de Gea saved from someone. I was torn between him and Morata at 4/1 as well, went for the big money. Ah well.
Nothing in Peru stands out in particular pre-game. BTTS at Sport Boys at 8/5 could very well be worth getting on, and there should be 3+ goals at Deportivo Hualgayoc v Defensor la Bocana. Otherwise it's going to be reacting to developments in-play..

Edit - Pregame Treble at 2.18/1 of BTTS at Sport Loreto, Sport Boys to score in 1st half, over 0.5 FHG at Carlos Manucci.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
@Sarni do you think Rockets will win and Cavs to win by 4+?
Would expect Rockets to win and if Cavs care they should destroy Atlanta but Atlanta have produced some shocks against them last year, including the game where they chased by I think 22 in the final quarter and won.

ninjaskill

Came so close on a football Acca and NFL one as well, fortunately a third NFL one is set to win with all the teams up by double digits and not long left. Also Watford to win was a winning bet for me as I got a payout when they went 2-0 up

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Nothing in Peru stands out in particular pre-game. BTTS at Sport Boys at 8/5 could very well be worth getting on, and there should be 3+ goals at Deportivo Hualgayoc v Defensor la Bocana. Otherwise it's going to be reacting to developments in-play..

Edit - Pregame Treble at 2.18/1 of BTTS at Sport Loreto, Sport Boys to score in 1st half, over 0.5 FHG at Carlos Manucci.
Treble lands within 27 minutes.

Going to take Sport Ancash to score in the 2nd half, will get on at around 4/1 probably.

Edit - on at 11/2.

Last edited:

maba723

likes bananas a bit too much
Anadolu Efes to win and over 160.5 points in the Khimki CSKA Moscow game

Frank Grimes

Not a bad weekend, got a 4 timer and a 5 timer up for 200 euro profit. 100 profit each bet.

Bayern
Liverpool
Spurs
City

20 euro at 5/1

and

Stoke/Leic btts
Sot/ Burnley u 2.5
WH/Liverpool btts
Spurs
City

15 euro at nearly 7/1

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Fancy Reims to score, 8/11 at the moment. Small stake on them to score before the 70th minute at 2/1, and will probably back them to score as a single if it hits evens/slightly above.

freeurmind

weak willed
Came so close on a football Acca and NFL one as well, fortunately a third NFL one is set to win with all the teams up by double digits and not long left. Also Watford to win was a winning bet for me as I got a payout when they went 2-0 up
I had all the Sunday moneylines correct apart from Atlanta. Would have put me at 3 times my money for the year and paid for December holiday to OZ.

freeurmind

weak willed
What am I missing with this Detroit-GB game? Why is the line -1.5. GB's defense is trash and no Rodgers.

devil in me

Think I'm going on Turkey u19 v kazakstahn tomorrow, Turkey and BTTS no. Kazakstahn have scored once in their last 10 and seem absolutely terrible. 11/10 great value imo.

Jagga7

What am I missing with this Detroit-GB game? Why is the line -1.5. GB's defense is trash and no Rodgers.
Lions are something ridiculous like 1-25 at Lambo field and Green Bay are coming off a bye so they've had plenty of time to get Hundley ready. Saying that I'm betting on Detroit, I think they cover easy.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Think I'm going on Turkey u19 v kazakstahn tomorrow, Turkey and BTTS no. Kazakstahn have scored once in their last 10 and seem absolutely terrible. 11/10 great value imo.
8 of those 10 games are irrelevant as it's a new generation, however it's an average generation for them off the top of my head. Not looked into properly yet but should be Kazaks shouldn't pose too much threat.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Had a little on Um Salal Win tomorrow in Qatar at 1.8. Al Sadd gonna play their u23s who are terrible. Would be a big stake but no confirmation of Salal team yet and not many teams take the competition seriously. Based off their previous lineups, it'll be a mixed squad for them which should still be enough to win. They'll kick off 1.1 if they are strong and Sadd are as weak as expected.

Jetrooooo

Anyone have Everton? That was a rollercoaster!
Yeah I went on Watford hard, cost me most my profit on sunday. Wouldve been rich!

I've got Boston line again today. They converted last 5 games for me so -7,5 @ Atlanta sounded decent. Not the greatest start tho.

What you guys think about GSW, had them to convert the line last couple of times and they did easily. But -15 looks like a bunch vs Miami

freeurmind

weak willed
Yeah I went on Watford hard, cost me most my profit on sunday. Wouldve been rich!

I've got Boston line again today. They converted last 5 games for me so -7,5 @ Atlanta sounded decent. Not the greatest start tho.

What you guys think about GSW, had them to convert the line last couple of times and they did easily. But -15 looks like a bunch vs Miami
15 is a lot, they're basically begging people to take Miami so I'd stick with GS. Prob a stayaway tho.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Romo and Kap sitting at home. Crazy that a team built like GB don't have a competent backup.
Yeah Romo gave CBS his word already but Kaep should definitely be starting somewhere. Heck, even Rg3 is better than this hundley guy. Okay maybe that's a stretch but you get the point.

ninjaskill

Somehow got odds of 2.0 for Lions -0.5 for the first half, that was some very nice odds

Danny Roberts

Bad luck on Watford. Was possibly decent value at the odds but just had a feeling Everton's run had to end.

Aza Boy

Had a little on Um Salal Win tomorrow in Qatar at 1.8. Al Sadd gonna play their u23s who are terrible. Would be a big stake but no confirmation of Salal team yet and not many teams take the competition seriously. Based off their previous lineups, it'll be a mixed squad for them which should still be enough to win. They'll kick off 1.1 if they are strong and Sadd are as weak as expected.
Follow your ship, Captain.

Jagga7

I never like east coast teams coming to Phoenix. Why do you choose them?
They're both pretty bad teams but Nets were far the fresher. Suns had come of a back to back and was their 4th game in 7 nights, where as Nets had only played the one a week. Betting on the first quarter and half lines in these spots are always pretty good as well.