Football Betting Thread 2017/2018

Switch

I do this quite a lot but over 1.5s .Theres always one that will let you down!
That seems a bit safer to be fair.

I'm feeling lucky... hopefully it comes off!

I also have:
Vardy to score and Leicester to win 3-1
Valencia - 1, Leicester to win & BTTS, City -1, Espanyol, Atletico and Leverkusen
Cardiff MU, Valencia, Monaco, Hibs, Hearts, Millwall and Gladbach

Looking OK so far...

Switch

That seems a bit safer to be fair.

I'm feeling lucky... hopefully it comes off!

I also have:
Vardy to score and Leicester to win 3-1
Valencia - 1, Leicester to win & BTTS, City -1, Espanyol, Atletico and Leverkusen
Cardiff MU, Valencia, Monaco, Hibs, Hearts, Millwall and Gladbach

Looking OK so far...
Jinxed it!

devil in me

Enjoying the Btts no on the women's league today. Had Barca and alvaldsnes cruise in. Go onto Burnley Saints under 2.5, Hibs and Psg.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Blackburn & Colchester to score @ 1.4/1. Also fancy Derby to score.

Edit - Leaving Derby for now. On Arbroath to score at 11/8 instead. Will probably get on a goal in the last 10/15 minutes at Newcastle too, St James normally decent for a late one.

Last edited:

devil in me

Did 1.5 in every championship game. Milwall game ruining it where there's been a joke red card. Always one.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Had Newcastle double chance and they concede in the 92nd minute :lol: Fecking joke.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Blackburn & Colchester to score @ 1.4/1. Also fancy Derby to score.

Edit - Leaving Derby for now. On Arbroath to score at 11/8 instead. Will probably get on a goal in the last 10/15 minutes at Newcastle too, St James normally decent for a late one.
Everything lands bar a Colchester goal, bastards.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Keep an eye on Al-Kharityiah in Qatar to score in-play at home to Al Arabi. 4/9 at the moment. Small stake on over 1.5 Khari goals at 2/1, will get on them to score if it hits even and they continue on top.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Keep an eye on Al-Kharityiah in Qatar to score in-play at home to Al Arabi. 4/9 at the moment. Small stake on over 1.5 Khari goals at 2/1, will get on them to score if it hits even and they continue on top.
96th minute goal for Al-Khari to make it 1-1, although I'd just got on over 0.5 goals in the end.

Edit - Saint Priest to score at 12/5.

devil in me

96th minute goal for Al-Khari to make it 1-1, although I'd just got on over 0.5 goals in the end.

Edit - Saint Priest to score at 12/5.
Ah bollocks...was watching the second half after seeing your tip, they didnt seem to be as on top as first half...it was toss up between them or bologna win.... went for bloody bologna.

theralyst

Err, just shows how shit my luck is lately. Was going to put £10 on this but I didn't put the bet on when I thought I had. Think the odds were around 30/1. All three of the greyed out ones came through, the top 2 are definitely going to win, and Everton are shite, so it was looking like a winner.

Scorpy

Having some fine luck with overs today (mostly over 1.5), but need a goal in the Montpellier game. Extremely shite game so far, not looking likely.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Going to take Mechelen to score if it hits evens, looking like only a matter of time before they score and they've scored almost half of all their goals this season in the last 15 minutes.

theralyst

Going to take Mechelen to score if it hits evens, looking like only a matter of time before they score and they've scored almost half of all their goals this season in the last 15 minutes.
OK, lemme look at the odds for it and maybe put a bet on it. Oh, they scored :lol:

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Scored a minute ago, will see if it's worth getting on them to get a second.

haram

Took Barca to be leading by 30 mins and HT, they were hammering Sevilla.

Scorpy

Need one more goal in the Genoa - Sampdoria game and Porto to win to make it a great day betting wise.

edit: Unless Barcelona fecks everything up that is.

Last edited: