Football Betting Thread 2017/2018

relx

Frnkie Sys
Gone for 2 four-folds for today:

Deportivo-Levante draw, RBL-HSV over 2.5 goals, Bayern -1.5, BVB-Freiburg over 3.5 goals
Bayern-Hoffenheim over 3.5 goals, BVB-Freiburg over 3.5 goals, RBL -1.5, Valencia-Real Madrid under 3.5 goals

Personally, I think Dortmund v Freiburg over 3.5 goals is good value. It's a worth a risk considering that Freiburg have conceded the most goals away from home so far this season
HT 1-1; FT 1-1. feckers :lol:

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Predictions for Spurs vs Utd? I like betting on the games I watch (usually just Utd), but I'm really not sure what to go for here.

Pagh Wraith

Went rather big on Spurs -0.5 this morning @ 2.39. They have been backed since and are now priced at 2.28 - 2.30 which I still consider value.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Cavs vs Miami game won by .5 but the rest were comfortable. Should have put a big single on the Celtics but oh well can't complain. Got on the Mavs in play at plus 11

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
Swansea look good value today as an outside bet away to Leicester. Good recent form against a dew good sides vs a Leicester side missing mahrez.

Marty1968

Anyone watch the Super Bowl? I tipped the Eagles back in November. What a game!
Yeah awesome game! Had £20 on them to make it a bit more interesting so happy with that. One of the best Superbowl games ever.....unless your a fan of good defence!!

Danny Roberts

Yeah awesome game! Had £20 on them to make it a bit more interesting so happy with that. One of the best Superbowl games ever.....unless your a fan of good defence!!
Yup, offensively stunning and very exciting. I remember a game way back that was...memory gone, need to check. Hmm, think it must have been 7-3, 49ers v Giants in 1990. I'm a 49ers fan from those glory days. That was such an amazing game defensively. I just remember pass after pass being batted down by the cornerbacks. That was just as exciting (ok, probably not but I was more into it back then!) in a totally different way.

Oh, and nice work on the bet!