Football Betting Thread 2017/2018

Marty1968

Yup, offensively stunning and very exciting. I remember a game way back that was...memory gone, need to check. Hmm, think it must have been 7-3, 49ers v Giants in 1990. I'm a 49ers fan from those glory days. That was such an amazing game defensively. I just remember pass after pass being batted down by the cornerbacks. That was just as exciting (ok, probably not but I was more into it back then!) in a totally different way.

Oh, and nice work on the bet!
Get some money on the 49ers for next year. Jimmy G could be dangerous! Or the Eagles again if they trade either Foles or Wentz for some decent round picks

Jagga7

Had a good night last night, got a shit load of bets on tonight.

In the earlier games I have Penguins and Boston double @ 2.86

Going to lay the -10.5 with Houston @1.9

Jagga7

Had a good night last night, got a shit load of bets on tonight.

In the earlier games I have Penguins and Boston double @ 2.86

Going to lay the -10.5 with Houston @1.9
Had a good night, won all my hockey bets but Houston the feckers only won by 10, lost my bet by half a point :lol:. Quite absurd!

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Last 2 days have been excellent for football betting, cup replays and second legs are easy money

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Anyone do this football index thing? Shares in players or something :lol: seems like it could be a laugh. Don't really understand how it works

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I had Liverpool to win, Salah to score & Can to be carded @9.00. Easy win, nailed on tbf as if anyone is to score/get carded, it will be those two.

Of course, United & Barcelona wiped out most of my other bets.

Have gone for Colo Colo, Millonarios, Boca Juniors, Alianza FC, Penarol or draw, Sporting Cristal, Carabobo FC or draw, Alajuelense, CA 3 de Febrero or Cerro Porteno @7.79

Pacers -3.5, Rockets -8, Timberwolves -8.5, Cincinnati -2.5, Duke -3.5, Houston -10.5, Oregon -11.5, Penn State +3.5 @15.36

RedPed

Whatabouter.
SkyBet are doing a Price Boost offer for tomorrow. City, Juventus and Cardiff to win @4.50. If it doesn't win, you get your money back within 24 hrs. Limited to a max stake amount and for the first 300,000 customers.

Danny Roberts

I had Liverpool to win, Salah to score & Can to be carded @9.00. Easy win, nailed on tbf as if anyone is to score/get carded, it will be those two.

Of course, United & Barcelona wiped out most of my other bets.

Have gone for Colo Colo, Millonarios, Boca Juniors, Alianza FC, Penarol or draw, Sporting Cristal, Carabobo FC or draw, Alajuelense, CA 3 de Febrero or Cerro Porteno @7.79

Pacers -3.5, Rockets -8, Timberwolves -8.5, Cincinnati -2.5, Duke -3.5, Houston -10.5, Oregon -11.5, Penn State +3.5 @15.36
Nailed on? A nailed on 8/1 shot is a full bank job so I assume you had a lot on then?

haram

Got the in play offer for the Juve & Spurs.

What player should I put it on?

Big Andy

Bloke
I'm tempted by over 4.5 throw ins in the first 10 minutes at 8/11 as my qualifying bet...surely there will be more than 4 throw ins in 10 minutes?

Big Andy

Bloke
Gone for Juve to win as qualifier at 5/4...Pretty good odds that I think...

Might stick with BTTS first half yes as an inplay bet, or 2-1 Juve...not decided yet...

Big Andy

Bloke
Got the in play offer for the Juve & Spurs.

What player should I put it on?
Lichtsteiner and Barzagli both on the FGS list, but not in the Juve squad...

I've cashed out my qualifying bet and gone on FGS Barzagli, then will go 2-1 in-play, depending on first 10 minutes and how it plays out...

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Bet365 still only giving me a $5 free bet despite me placing quite a few bets with them every week :mad:

Gone for Juve to win as qualifier at 5/4...Pretty good odds that I think...

Might stick with BTTS first half yes as an inplay bet, or 2-1 Juve...not decided yet...
Have you seen Juve's injury list? Should still be favorites to win, but they're weakened.

Big Andy

Bloke
Bet365 still only giving me a $5 free bet despite me placing quite a few bets with them every week :mad:

Have you seen Juve's injury list? Should still be favorites to win, but they're weakened.
Yeah after seeing that, I cashed out that bet in full and went Barzagli FGS instead, which will end up voided...

Big Andy

Bloke
Bet365 still only giving me a $5 free bet despite me placing quite a few bets with them every week :mad:.
I asked them what the criteria was to get £50, which some people get (I get £25, my mate gets £10 and we bet roughly the same amounts) and they didn't know...said its based on numerous things, betting patterns, etc...

But I know someone who mainly uses Coral and has an account with Bet365 purely for these offers, and he gets £50...

Danny Roberts

No, I haven't. Well, hadn't. Only really Dybala isn't it? I saw the below and was tempted but is there anyone else major missing? Juve look pretty unstoppable recently.

https://bettingoffers.co/betfair-100-1-enhanced-odds-acca-offer/

It's 100/1 Juve, City, Liverpool and RM - you can only bet a quid though as usual with these.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
No, I haven't. Well, hadn't. Only really Dybala isn't it? I saw the below and was tempted but is there anyone else major missing? Juve look pretty unstoppable recently.
I'm not sure, but someone in the CL thread said this: "Lichsteiner and Barzagli (in addition to Howedes, Matuidi, Dybala and Cuadrado) not available for tomorrow."