Football Betting Thread 2017/2018

Jean claude van hire

The Dutch Second mate.

The bookies are onto it and its never gauranteed as you know.

I was an away team away not scoring away from a BTTS/W fourfold . A red feckin card mate .Twat .
Cheers. Shame that, I always prefer it when the away team scores first mind, seems to be the perfect storm whenever I've been successful.

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
Cheers. Shame that, I always prefer it when the away team scores first mind, seems to be the perfect storm whenever I've been successful.
Yep. Always best if away team or the shit team scores first.

Its the fourth time a red card has fecked up a bet in two weeks. Big shot accies too. They may not have come in like but gettin a red card hampers your chances of scoring. Last time it was Connahs Quay. They score at home .. irs simple. I done a 7fold BTTS at 40/1 . They were the last game. Bingo . Down to ten men after 16 mins I think. They lost 1 - 0.

I fewming like an Evertonian.

freeurmind

weak willed
Nice one. I'm taking Boston, Cleveland and Indiana +2 tonight.
Woo. Also lumped in Pelicans moneyline. Good night, apart from Rangers costing me my football acca.

Porto, Galatasaray, Spartak Trnava or draw
Sturm Graz or draw, Dinamo Zagreb, Ferencvarosi
Spurs, Leipzig

my 3 accas for tomorrow all around 1/1

haram

Adanaspor with the 92nd min penalty :devil:

I've taken Schalke and Chelsea both double chance.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
I'm just fooling around with some goals bets (btts3+, in both halves, etc.).

So, lots of attacking play, lads! Germans, you in particular.

Jagga7

United, Spurs, Real, Dundee and Swansea/Bournemouth u2.5 @3.5. Not exactly a great bet but the best I could conjure up for the 3 pm K.O's

Aza Boy

76ers, Wizard,Raptor,GSW to win parlay NBA. Should be easy.

Rough night. Hope NBA helps.

Aza Boy

Think Wall is out so Wizards might struggle
Finger crossed. Just playing logic. Portland just played yesterday. Against good perimeter team like Wizards, stamina is matter.

Secure it with Philly -2 @ 1.5. so i have no worry. Hopefully. Hahahaha

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Mark J. Williams v Yan Bingtao, snooker in 25 minutes. Going with Bingtao. First reason, he's tremendous young player, 17 years old, and could become the youngest player to win a ranking tournament, beating Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Second reason is that Williams has some private problems, last night hospital admitted his wife, not sure what for, but he himself said that *something's not right there*. Hopefully it's not serious.

Williams thought about not playing the final, but looks like he decided to play on today. Not sure what his frame of mind will be, so, feel this bet could be interesting.

Of course, posting about it in this thread is a kiss of death, as usual. :D

Jagga7

Mark J. Williams v Yan Bingtao, snooker in 25 minutes. Going with Bingtao. First reason, he's tremendous young player, 17 years old, and could become the youngest player to win a ranking tournament, beating Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Second reason is that Williams has some private problems, last night hospital admitted his wife, not sure what for, but he himself said that *something's not right there*. Hopefully it's not serious.

Williams thought about not playing the final, but looks like he decided to play on today. Not sure what his frame of mind will be, so, feel this bet could be interesting.

Of course, posting about it in this thread is a kiss of death, as usual. :D
I watched a bit of Bingtao, some of his potting is just incredible :eek:

ninjaskill

Damn it, almost had 0-0 as a correct score for Burnley vs Arsenal but should have know they would sneak a late goal

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
City are so good ffs . Huddersfield at home and the game is 1-1 after 55 minutes and we are getting odds of 23 for a Huddersfield win