Gaming Football Manager 2011

LARulz

Got my Stoke team into Europe in my second season. Went a season unbeaten but finished nowhere near top, drew A LOT of games. Spent huge amounts in the summer, of course to do this I took no interest in the clubs long term future finances as all the deals are for 48 months.

Jonno

Wolves update. 2020.

Won 5 PL titles
3 CL titles
6 FA Cups

Countless other trophies

My world class regen striker Jean-Pier Graff is a machine. Now 26 worth 36.5m scores about 60-70 goals per season and has won the world player of the year 5 years running... Il screenshot him later his records are out of this world

LARulz

I've just equalled Arsenal's 49 match unbeaten run by beating them :cool: The chairman going bankrupt in a couple of years is proving worth it

Crustanoid

Has anyone tried this before?

As a sideline to my club career, I've been England manager for the last 6 years (I'm about 10 years into the save). I keep having to win tournaments to keep my job, but it seems easier at international level. The key reason is to try and get Wayne Rooney to 200 caps and 100 goals. I keep arranging extra friendlies against cannon fodder to try and boost his stats. He's 34 now and only worth £1 mil but nevertheless I keep playing him, changing the team to accommodate him best. He's been stuck at 99 goals for ages. I don't know if he'll get to 200 caps, but he's at 166 now and I'm playing in Euro 2020, so if I get far that's a few more. I can't work out how to find out if he is the most capped player in international history. If I search all players and sort by caps he is by far, but that doesn't include past players

Diver

....and nobody likes a diver.
Watch Diver Shoots His Load In The General
Has anyone tried this before?

As a sideline to my club career, I've been England manager for the last 6 years (I'm about 10 years into the save). I keep having to win tournaments to keep my job, but it seems easier at international level. The key reason is to try and get Wayne Rooney to 200 caps and 100 goals. I keep arranging extra friendlies against cannon fodder to try and boost his stats. He's 34 now and only worth £1 mil but nevertheless I keep playing him, changing the team to accommodate him best. He's been stuck at 99 goals for ages. I don't know if he'll get to 200 caps, but he's at 166 now and I'm playing in Euro 2020, so if I get far that's a few more. I can't work out how to find out if he is the most capped player in international history. If I search all players and sort by caps he is by far, but that doesn't include past players
Just did a quick wiki search and apparently Saudi Arabias Mohamed Al-Deayea has 178 caps. He'd be easily Englands highest capped player nearest being Shilton with 125 caps.

Eugenius

I'm in 2034 I think now on my 11.2 unemployed save. Now with Real Madrid, won a Euro Cup, La Liga and Spanish cup treble after overhauling a crappy squad I inherited. I don't want to look at the game time I've clocked up on this save :nervous: (tbf I've only played one other save and for 5 seasons)

Previously I spent 5 years at Inter winning 5 Serie As, 4 Italian Cups and 1 CL. Before that I won the PL 4 times at Man Utd, back to back CLs and some FA Cups. At Tottenham 3 PLs in 4 years, FA Cups, League Cups and a Euro Cup. At Valencia I won La Liga breaking the Madrid/Barca dominance. Overall 13 league titles in Spain, England and Italy and 31 cup victories with a 70% career win rate.

Crustanoid, try beating this for international records:

The guy joined Man Utd at 17 and has 296 goals total by my count with 203 in 308 league games. One of my personal favourite players for scoring the winning goal in the Champions League final and scoring 4 goals past the invincible Valencia team I helped create in the semi-final too.

RonaldoVII

I'm currently trying to get Southport into the Prem. After 3 seasons I've just been promoted into League 1. Finished 9th in the first season then back to back promotions since. I reckon I could go up in 2 seasons if I started again due to what I've learnt but don't mind. I just stock up on free transfers each summer and get 4 loan signings. I've been pilfering United's reserves with Morrison, Lingard and Michael Keane with hopefully Pogba coming on loan. Hopefully Morrison on a free will get me into the Championship.

Jayvin

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It's probably one of my biggest pet peeves, International records. Very few players have got into the hundreds for goals in reality, whilst if you are in a relatively rubbish nation, 150 and 200 are viable targets for a forward.
Khouma Babacar and Javier Hernandez have both hit over 100 goals for Senegal/Mexico in every single one of my FM2011 saves. That's about 5 different save games. It's ridiculous really.

Zen

I've had 3 10 year games and Hernandez has hit 100 goals for Mexico in everyone of them. He also just had a 42 goal Premiership....which is a first unless I'm controlling the player...I had Lukaku at Arsenal with 31 that year.

wr8_utd

:'(
Klose once got me 54 goals in a season on FM 06.

I've never even come close to equaling that record for me.

Jayvin

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Klose once got me 54 goals in a season on FM 06.

I've never even come close to equaling that record.
Ruud van Nistelrooy used to regularly get me 70+ goals a season in CM 01/02. I'm pretty sure i used a cheating tactic though.

wr8_utd

:'(
Ruud van Nistelrooy used to regularly get me 70+ goals a season in CM 01/02. I'm pretty sure i used a cheating tactic though.
Well I only got to play with Ruud in TCM 2004 (the EA sports thing) and FM 05.

I think he's the best striker I've played with :D

LARulz

So I'm still at Stoke in my 3rd season and have become another City in terms of buying mercenaries but without the money. Roma offered me a job after Ranieri left to go Sevilla and I can go at the end of the season.

Should I take it? I'd normally take it in a heart beat but will want to transfer my entire squad over pretty much.

Jonno

So an update on my club captain and legend Jean-Pierre Graff! Screenshots below on his incredible stats

This First pic shows his best ever season where he got 69 goals. He also matched this 2 seasons later. Also showing that he has scored 273 league goals in 282 league games

6 World Golden Balls in a row

6 World Player of the Year awards in a row

His stats

At 26 Years of Age he is our greatest ever goalscorer

Top goalscorer for Wolves 10 years in a row

Jonno

As you can see from the above spoiler that our best win was 10-1. Well I have just smashed leeds 12-0. Graff scoring 4 and getting injured :( 2 months out with a hip injury. I have cursed him by posting his screens on here!

Zen

Horey shit man.

I did do a holiday thing once when I was School and left it on overnight, this was like FM05, and had some weird 2050 records and stuff, but man that guys insane.

Zen

Probably none tbf. Just did as an exercise to see when the game would collapse, I've always wondered whether people die in the game or anything, or if you are forced to retire, but I didn't read it to find out -_-

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
My greatest comeback in FM. Terek are fierce rivals and my team was awful in the match. There were like 6 players that got knocks.

Snow

This is getting ridiculous. Two games later I'm playing Rubin and I have 16 shots without hitting the target. Next game is cup game vs Dinamo Moscow. I was so frustrated watching the match I hit myself on the head. Finished the game 2-1 and 8 clear cut chances. Not like I have crap attackers.

Snow

First season in the CL. Was grouped with Arsenal, Juventus and Sevilla. Somehow managed to qualify, partly because I won Juve twice.

Anyway, beat current CL holders Milan in the 1st round. Great! Next up Arsenal again. Here are the results.

First game:
[/IMG]
Second game:
[/IMG]

Stupid Eto'o. Oh yea, I had previously played in the league on the 13th and and away cup match against Rubin on the 15th. As you can see the match wa played on the 17th and then again a league match on the 20th. Great going Russian FA...