Supports
Liverpool
4 bets tonight:

Barca -1.5 @ 2,02 high stake
CR7 to score @ 1,87 Medium (Betsson)
Concord @ Truro @ 2,13 Medium
BHA vs Cardiff @ 2,06 Medium
3 of 4 and nice profit.
Knew I should've stayed away from BHA, but had them vs Bournemouth too and can never reject a good chase even if I know not to do it.

And on that note, I am now on Tampa -1.5 to chase my 2 previous losses from that series! :wenger::lol::lol:

(have used a couple of available freebets for part of the stake so not risking that much)

Last edited by a moderator:

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Ooh do feck off Tampa, 2-0 down in 4 minutes you useless bottlers. Just end the franchise, you're pointless.

Anna Landrum

Bet Builder for tonight

Man City to qualify
Most goals second half
Sterling + Aguero to score
Rose to be carded

Free in-play bet: Spurs to qualify

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Lazio -1.5 @ 2.0
Liverpool @ 2.10
City -1.5 @ 1.86 (Disappointed with this because it was above evens a few days ago)

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
City to qualify @ 1.68 high stake
Liverpool @ 2.13 medium

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Fecking City and Juventus have cost me a fortune the bottling cnuts :lol:
Got lucky myself, dont half know what im doing at Betfair exchange, but cashe out City at 10% profit @ half time. Went back in on City to qualify @1.75, and cashed out when City scored. Backed City again at 3 to 1, but only lost a third of my original bet, which i more than recouped on Liverpool in the end.....

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Another Bet Builder winner on the FC Porto v Liverpool game with:
Over 2 goals
Under 6 cards
Over 25 Free Kicks
Over 30 Throw Ins
Over 15 Goal Kicks
Over 8 corners
@11.00

Also had:

Under 48 Throw Ins
Over 14 Goal Kicks
Salah to score anytime
Pepe to be booked
Under 7 cards
Over 8 corners
@29.00 (was 53 Throw Ins)

Match result Man City or Tottenham
Over 27 Free Kicks
Under 51 Throw Ins
Aguero to score anytime
Llorente to score anytime
Red Card in Match - No
@19.00 (was 26 Free Kicks)

Tottenham to qualify
Aguero to score anytime
Sterling to score anytime
Son to score anytime
Over 8 corners
Under 6 cards
@67.00 (was 7 corners)

Damned unlucky tonight!

Danny Roberts

Double on City and Liverpool came in. Not sure whether City going out gives them a better chance in the league or whether the Doomsday scenario Liverpool double is getting ever closer!

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Messi to win Balon D'or at 4/6 is excellent. He’s 99% to win it unless Van Dijk scores a hat trick in the final to win it.
Realistically it was between him and Ronaldo and Ronaldo was only winning it if he won the CL. Was a decent outcry as well last season when Messi finished 5th, so he should storm it this year.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Anyone knows how long does it take for the unsettled bet to be...well, settled or voided or something...? It's bet365, and FRAM / ÚLFARNIR U19 VS. LEIKNIR / KB U19 match that I stupidly bet on Tuesday (and which was apparently played then as well). I can't find the result of it anywhere, and I guess bet365 can't either.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Anyone knows how long does it take for the unsettled bet to be...well, settled or voided or something...? It's bet365, and FRAM / ÚLFARNIR U19 VS. LEIKNIR / KB U19 match that I stupidly bet on Tuesday (and which was apparently played then as well). I can't find the result of it anywhere, and I guess bet365 can't either.
If you go on chat they'll void it. Wasn't about for the game but I imagine it was probably postponed. Can't find anything on the Iceland website at a glance but I know a player for Leiknir so I'll ask him if he knows.

Edit: Confirmed Postponed.

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I've staked Napoli and Eintracht for tonight. Small stakes as mainstream but really like both. Only real negatives for me is that they both need 2+ wins so may get caught on counter at 1-0.

Arsenal are so poor away from home and Napoli will be much better tonight. Eintracht are a very underrated side, they would 100% have got through this tie easily without the early red in the first game.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Gone for BTTS & Over 2.5 in the Arsenal/Frankfurt games. Think both Napoli and Frankfurt will win but also concede. Fancy Valencia and also Chelsea -1.5 too.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I've staked Napoli and Eintracht for tonight. Small stakes as mainstream but really like both. Only real negatives for me is that they both need 2+ wins so may get caught on counter at 1-0.

Arsenal are so poor away from home and Napoli will be much better tonight. Eintracht are a very underrated side, they would 100% have got through this tie easily without the early red in the first game.
Napoli one of the worst bets I've ever seen. Frankfurt was good though, tiny loss over the two.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Had some on Shandong Luneng +0.5 later today. Paulinho suspended for Evergrande and missing their Korean as well. Only foreigner will Be Talisca (who is a borderline God at this level). Paulinho a huge miss and Talisca can still win the game on his own but thinking shandong can keep him quieter with just him to focus on. Shandong will probably play Gil, Pelle and Fellaini. Will be a huge threat from set pieces, they’re probably the best side in Asia from corners/free kicks. 1-1 is my prediction.

madRedDevil07

Sheffield United, Villa -1 and Leeds -1 treble looks good to me today. Leeds win is an absolute banker today.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Sheffield United, Villa -1 and Leeds -1 treble looks good to me today. Leeds win is an absolute banker today.
Didn't Wigan get a result against Norwich last week? Not sure it's quite a sure thing...

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Went for acca today.
Lingfield - Amade
Kachy
Wissahickon
Newcastle - lady Kermit

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Coventry VS Bradford @ 1,8
WBA vs Hull @ 1,85
Boro - Stoke Draw @ 3,42
Norwich -1 vs Sheff Wed @ 1,84
All low stakes.

Anna Landrum

Aston Villa - 1.5 vs Bolton @ 2.15
Swansea and BTTS vs Rotherham @ 3,20
Peterborough to win at Fleetwood Town @ 2.55
Newport to win vs Bury @ 3

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Had some on Shandong Luneng +0.5 later today. Paulinho suspended for Evergrande and missing their Korean as well. Only foreigner will Be Talisca (who is a borderline God at this level). Paulinho a huge miss and Talisca can still win the game on his own but thinking shandong can keep him quieter with just him to focus on. Shandong will probably play Gil, Pelle and Fellaini. Will be a huge threat from set pieces, they’re probably the best side in Asia from corners/free kicks. 1-1 is my prediction.
Sorry about that. God indeed.

Foul in last second and 2-1.

And can't believe how often I said to myself, hey that guy looks like Cannavaro, only to see that actually is Cannavaro. :nervous:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
2-1 FT. Talisca goal and then Pelle scored a header from a set piece. Talisca free kick winner 95th minute with 3 added :lol: Annoying, game went exactly as expected as well. He's genuinely world class, god knows what he is doing in China, walks into 95% of teams in the world. He's levels above Paulinho.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Sorry about that. God indeed.

Foul in last second and 2-1.

And can't believe how often I said to myself, hey that guy looks like Cannavaro, only to see that actually is Cannavaro. :nervous:
He's China manager now as well. No idea how good he actually is given Ever always had a ridiculous squad compared to most of the league.

haram

2-1 FT. Talisca goal and then Pelle scored a header from a set piece. Talisca free kick winner 95th minute with 3 added :lol: Annoying, game went exactly as expected as well. He's genuinely world class, god knows what he is doing in China, walks into 95% of teams in the world. He's levels above Paulinho.
We were linked with him before he moved to China. Looks a good player for sure.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Shockin day at lingfield the day, honestly couldn’t see past wissahickon, if someone said I’ll bet you your ticket for Easter Road on Sunday and the cup final I would’ve done it 100%

Fair play to Matterhorn won it well, draw didn’t help Frankie but even at that he might not have got there....... live to fight another day

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Aston Villa - 1.5 vs Bolton @ 2.15
Swansea and BTTS vs Rotherham @ 3,20
Peterborough to win at Fleetwood Town @ 2.55
Newport to win vs Bury @ 3
Only seconds away there with Peterborough, unlucky! 3/4 Still very good though, especially considering odds!:)

Now onto Norwich -1 @1.79 medium stake

Last edited:

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
City at halftime vs Spurs 1,75 med
Watford @ H'field 1,97 med
Leicester @ Hammers 2,33 low

And high on City to win league @ 1,8 - Really wanna loose that bet!:smirk:

haram

Bayern and Leverkusen games both 0-0 at half time. Nice double there for them both to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.