Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Went to put a bet on but my account has been self excluded apparently, despite me knowing nothing about this. Live chat just kept telling me to take it up with the shop FFS :houllier:
That's very odd??

ROFLUTION

Gone for a draw in Liverpool vs PSG @ 3.8. Think it's too high and could be a value-bet.

For two teams about equal in strength the chance / odds should be 3.33. Liverpool are probably a tad better atm, and have home-advantage, but it should still be value as long as it's a 27% chance of happening. I definitely think there should be 27% chance of it or above making it a valuebet. Not losing could also be important for both teams.

Jagga7

Bit of a tough night to find decent bets. I have decided on Porto +0.05 @1.8 and Brentford to win @1.83

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Bet Builder for the Bet365 free bet:

Salah to score anytime
Neymar to score anytime
Kimpembe to be carded
Over 8 corners
Under 7 cards
Over 22 free kicks
@17.00

Gonna go 2-2 for the in-play
@11.00

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Also gone for:

1. Barcelona, Inter, Dortmund, Galatasaray, PSG, Napoli, FC Porto, Monaco/Atletico @589.80

2. Barcelona, Inter, Schalke/FC Porto, Monaco, Napoli, Liverpool, Galatasaray, Brugge/Dortmund @1205.20

3. Barcelona, Inter, Dortmund, Galatasaray/Lok. Moscow, Liverpool/PSG, Atletico, Red Star/Napoli, Schalke/FC Porto @1905.40

4. Barcelona, Inter, Schalke, Napoli, Atletico, Liverpool, Dortmund, Galatasaray @151.55

I like having a bit of fun on European nights.

Ady87

Also gone for:

1. Barcelona, Inter, Dortmund, Galatasaray, PSG, Napoli, FC Porto, Monaco/Atletico @589.80

2. Barcelona, Inter, Schalke/FC Porto, Monaco, Napoli, Liverpool, Galatasaray, Brugge/Dortmund @1205.20

3. Barcelona, Inter, Dortmund, Galatasaray/Lok. Moscow, Liverpool/PSG, Atletico, Red Star/Napoli, Schalke/FC Porto @1905.40

4. Barcelona, Inter, Schalke, Napoli, Atletico, Liverpool, Dortmund, Galatasaray @151.55

Last one could be tasty.

predator

Youth NITK
I had an 8 fold on. Only 3 pound stake and they all came in. But I cashed out for just under 50 quid with about 20 mins to go. 1700 would've been the return.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I was sitting on a 4-fold correct score: Dortmund 2-0, Atletico 2-1, Liverpool/PSG 2-2, Galatasaray 2-0 @6540.0 !! :eek:

It was looking good with 4 minutes left with just Dortmund needing another goal. Then Liverpool and Galatasaray scored late goals. They weren't offering a cashout anyway, the feckers!

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Dont follow these games, whats the reasoning behind? Form, injuries, team-strength, etc?
Based on my ratings of both teams basically. Swisss youth sides are generally pretty average bar the occasional golden gen. Swiss's current best Gen is last seasons u19s. All of which are now too old to play. With that in mind, only 3 are youth intys for Young Boys, all as part of the u17 current gen. It's not a great side at all. United's named squad is great. English youth is the strongest in the world right now. Only negative is the Astro, remember watching United u19s v Broderac last year, which was on astro, and played at a slow tempo but game was over early. Fair price is below 1.5 for me, Asia will price the game at 9am tomorrow morning, price should drop a lot then.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
I had an 8 fold on. Only 3 pound stake and they all came in. But I cashed out for just under 50 quid with about 20 mins to go. 1700 would've been the return.
Crazy decision. Just write off the £3 and let it ride.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Won £325 on the pool game. Had a random bet builder which went...

Mbappe to score anytime
Liverpool +4 free kicks first half
PSG +4 free kicks first half
Under 7 cards combined
Over 3 goals combined
Over 10 corners combined

Was certain that PSG didn't have 5 free kicks in the first half but it paid out for some reason.

Danny Roberts

Also gone for:

Bloody Napoli!

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Had final score 3-2 with my free bet in the LFC vs PSG game :D

The pricks at bet365 still only give me 5 quid free bets, but happy to win!

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Good luck. What do you do in the industry?
I just work for Ladbrokes/Coral so I have first hand experience dealing with things like in shop self-exclusions etc.

This is why I cant understand why I've had my account locked because AFAIK you need to come into the shop with two passport pictures and sign the self exclusion form, either that or go through MOSES. Obviously WH and Ladbrokes are two different companies but I'm fairly certain the actual process will be very similar. Neither of them scenarios have actually taken place so it must be classed as fraud if someone has gone into a shop pretending to be me. Either that of someone in a WH store have genuinely fecked up in some way.

I have no idea how this has happened :lol:

relx

Frnkie Sys
Gone for the following tonight:
United -1.5
Roma +1.5

and a risky one - Bolton to win at HT against Boro. Have a feeling Boro are finally going to concede a goal at home

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
In the City game tonight, it’s 11/2 for both teams to have 3+ corners and 20+ booking points. Looks very good to me that.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Lost £200 on PSG last night. Got £50 on Shakhtar @ 2.0 to start today off.

Will probably put the winnings on either United or Juventus if I win.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Small bet on draw in our game @ 4.00

Never too keen on us in away games, shite opposition or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.